• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Vito Saccheri Moon Show Special

Well....looks to me like a rock rolled down a hill and left a track of its progress. The track itself doesn't look like a tank tread (not that it has to), but more like successive indentations of the rock itself as it rolled.

Thats what i thought initially, but on second look i'm not so sure. Look at the contour of the ground, the top boulder is clearly downhill, the bottom one looks like it has rolled uphill at the start on the left.

My gut feeling is still that there is nothing to this but as always I could still be convinced the other way

There is a spot in Chile, Cerro Tololo Interamerican Observatory, dedicated to the dark side...

seriously, for over a year a few astonomers have set up two cameras which have been taking photos every 20 seconds of areas of the moon where those light flashes have been reported. The fellow interviewed is not of the opinion it is man-alien-made, but states others have theorized they are perhaps trapped gases or meteorite strikes, however he says nothing is conclusive.
his name is Paul Hickson and he is a professor of astronomy at UBC.

on page 11 of Allan Sturm's book "ULOs" there is a photo that blows my mind. it appears that there are a few "wheels" or "cogs" stacked in a row with some other strange objects nearby. WTF?! these are definitely artificial. the whole book is amazing but this one image really needs to be looked at very closely.
this image can also be seen here: Lunomaly Research Group

Yeah, I picked up this ULO book as well. It's a donate to download purchase and after looking through it, I think I may go donate a bit more as I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was.

Yeah, I picked up this ULO book as well. It's a donate to download purchase and after looking through it, I think I may go donate a bit more as I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was.

me too. it is fascinating. i would love to hear dB and Genes input on a few of those photos.

Michio Kaku wrote an essay which touched on the possibility of lunar colonization by aliens.

“A Von Neumann probe is a robot designed to reach distant star systems and create factories which will reproduce copies themselves by the thousands. A dead moon rather than a planet makes the ideal destination for Von Neumann probes, since they can easily land and take off from these moons, and also because these moons have no erosion. These probes would live off the land, using naturally occurring deposits of iron, nickel, etc. to create the raw ingredients to build a robot factory. They would create thousands of copies of themselves, which would then scatter and search for other star systems. (Michio Kaku, “The Physics of Extraterrestrial Civilizations; How advanced could they possibly be?” The Physics of Extraterrestrial Civilizations : Welcome to Explorations in Science with Dr. Michio Kaku)

He also discussed it on the Opie and Anthony show. Here is a brief segment.

Doctor Michio Kaku Visits the Opie and Anthony Show - Part 2Video

If they can do it, aliens would probably have set up shop somewhere within our solar system, perhaps on the moon or in deep ocean trenches or even Mars. Why? If they can do so, why not? I certainly would, as would any curios species. It would be an amazing opportunity for an alien biologist to study life in the Universe. How would they accomplish this? The Von Neumann probe has always seemed to me to be a particularly sensible way to set up an extra terrestrial base.

Perhaps thousands or millions of years ago, an alien civilization sent out probes to a number of nearby stars that showed evidence of planets conducive to life. Our astronomers are already talking about doing this. One method, if I remember correctly, is to examine the light spectra coming from nearby stars for evidence of biological activity, such as methane emissions. Perhaps extraterrestrials used a similar method. The principle is, at least, possible; for all I know, the aliens built a telescope with a lens the size of our moon, allowing them to see extra solar planets. In Carl Sagan’s excellent novel “Contact,” an extremely advanced alien race had a listening station set up in Vega that consisted of thousands and thousands of radio telescopes pointed at thousands and thousands of stars, each telescope assigned to just one star, always listening, for ever and ever, until one happens to pick up a signal. That’s another fascinating possibility, though I doubt that there has been sufficient time for our radio signals to extend far enough yet.

Perhaps the probe traveled for many centuries before finally arriving in our system. Then it found Earth, a robust and thriving planet inhabited by millions of life forms. What does it do? Perhaps the probe lands and releases thousands of tiny robots that mine the resources of the moon. It uses these resources to establish a command center. Then, who knows, it builds a goddamned StarGate or some kind of transport device; if that is too imaginative for you, then simply envision the robot sending a message back to the home planet: jackpot! Soon, the alien astronauts arrive at our solar system, a super badass base already waiting for them. By now, the entire goddamned back of the moon could be like downtown Coruscant. Maybe THAT'S why the first Apollo astronauts went batty.

Thanks for the show, Mr. Ecker. I listened to it today on my MP3 player. A great listen.

Perhaps the probe traveled for many centuries before finally arriving in our system. Then it found Earth, a robust and thriving planet inhabited by millions of life forms. What does it do? Perhaps the probe lands and releases thousands of tiny robots that mine the resources of the moon. It uses these resources to establish a command center. Then, who knows, it builds a goddamned StarGate or some kind of transport device; if that is too imaginative for you, then simply envision the robot sending a message back to the home planet: jackpot! Soon, the alien astronauts arrive at our solar system, a super badass base already waiting for them. By now, the entire goddamned back of the moon could be like downtown Coruscant. Maybe THAT'S why the first Apollo astronauts went batty.

Thanks for the show, Mr. Ecker. I listened to it today on my MP3 player. A great listen.

Interesting. Is this sentence in bold from Kaku too?

Recently I had a thought which ended the whole discussion on this topic in my mind. There is one person that did go to the moon, who would be shouting it from the rooftops if we did see anything Alien up there....Edgar Mitchell....
Since Edgar has spent much of his time running round with Greer and other UFO people since he went to the moon, demanding to have disclosure, you can be damn sure he'd be telling us all about it if anything funny was up there.
In my mind, thats case closed..

Not sure I agree with that. Just because Mitchell appears to be all about openness and spreading the word about the UFO subject doesnt negate the possibility that he was asked, or even threatened, not to talk about who or what may be on the Moon.

Not saying that's necessarily my argument. But I see it as as much of a possibility as anything else.

And what took you so long to consider the Edgar Mitchell Moon problem? lol c'mon Hoff!

Not sure I agree with that. Just because Mitchell appears to be all about openness and spreading the word about the UFO subject doesnt negate the possibility that he was asked, or even threatened, not to talk about who or what may be on the Moon.

Not saying that's necessarily my argument. But I see it as as much of a possibility as anything else.

And what took you so long to consider the Edgar Mitchell Moon problem? lol c'mon Hoff!

Hmmmm that argument seems a stretch to me, i think it overestimastes peoples ability to keep a secret.
Guess I just never really thought about Edgar when thinking about this subject before.

Recently I had a thought which ended the whole discussion on this topic in my mind. There is one person that did go to the moon, who would be shouting it from the rooftops if we did see anything Alien up there....Edgar Mitchell....
Since Edgar has spent much of his time running round with Greer and other UFO people since he went to the moon, demanding to have disclosure, you can be damn sure he'd be telling us all about it if anything funny was up there.

Yeah but the moon is a big place. Doesn't mean Edgar and crew landed bang-smack in the middle of the ruins , or anomalous buildings and structures.
Doesn't mean that just because he was there he had to see something. Unless you believe Dickie Hoagland's theory that there is dome material all over the place :)

Thanks for posting them Kaku quotes Chuckleberry.

The moon sure is an intriguing place.

Hey wasn't Vito talking about pipelines on the Moon? Well check these out:

Tube-like features in a Nikon shot (were they scratches I'd expect 'em to be more visible over darker areas):

as15-161-24015

And look at this one - is it a scratch leading to a trick of light and shadow or a tube leading to a pump of some sorts ( it is in lo5-125-h2c):

with red lines and arrows:

And look at this Dish-like object in Lo5-126-h2a:

I am not too sure about that second pipeline looking feature but the things in the Nikon shot looks like they are actually on the moon whatever they are ( they could be boulder tracks).

I don't buy that its cased closed though mate. I mean, imagine of we dropped some men down into the Sahara desert and said, right what do you see. Well, not much of anything really. I think that the 'later' moon missions ( that we know about ) were done for the public at large. and poor old Mitchell saw bugger all, because they made damn sure his team didn't land anywhere near anything remotely artificial looking.
He could of course be a paid dis-info agent, which opens up a whole 'nother can o' worms :)
I do see your point though. If Mitchell is for real, and is that interested in the subject, then why on Earth ISN'T he shouting it from the roof-tops that HE saw stuff up there.

Only Mitchell could answer that. There are things I know-not necessarily ufo related-that I don't talk about, but do discuss in a very round about way to plant a seed so to speak. I think most of us have dealt with complex private information in such a fashion at one time or another, without even having to be 'paid.'

Back