• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Unusual 9/11 video

Again another mature response as we've grown to expect from you.
Tell me, where are you getting your pearls of wisdom from? Conspiracy websites? Loose Change? Or as I see above, random clips on youtube

The BBC read their script a little too soon. They reported that the WTC 7 building fell about 20 minutes before it actually did. OOPS.

The BBC read their script a little too soon. They reported that the WTC 7 building fell about 20 minutes before it actually did. OOPS.
Damned Time-Zones and their high-falutin' maths!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Yes i realise that. Not only is it mentioned and satisfactorily (in my view) addressed in this very documentary, but I have watched just about every 9/11 documentary made and built up a good overall picture for myself to give me a good view of all sides of the argument.
Like I said, I recommend you watch the documentary (before trashing it) as it at least gives an attempt at explaining both sides of the argument which most docs don't do.
However I am expecting you to say something to the effect of "i don't need to watch that, i've already made my decision that 9/11 was an inside job and that the BBC were in on it (along with the FBI, Fire dept, America's largest demolition company, half of the government and american media)"

Yes i realise that. Not only is it mentioned and satisfactorily (in my view) addressed in this very documentary, but I have watched just about every 9/11 documentary made and built up a good overall picture for myself to give me a good view of all sides of the argument.
Like I said, I recommend you watch the documentary (before trashing it) as it at least gives an attempt at explaining both sides of the argument which most docs don't do.
However I am expecting you to say something to the effect of "i don't need to watch that, i've already made my decision that 9/11 was an inside job and that the BBC were in on it (along with the FBI, Fire dept, America's largest demolition company, half of the government and american media)"

I did watch it. I thought it was interesting.

Back