• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Unexplained Creature Captured On Camera

iamfrank

Paranormal Novice
On Saturday (19/03/11, 2 weeks ago) I was round at a friend's house who lives in Preston, UK. I have agreed to do some garden maintenance for them, put some flower beds in, bird table etc.

It was in the mid afternoon around 2:30 PM that I was out in the back garden making some sketches, taking notes, and suggesting a few ideas to my friend.

I also took a number of photographs for later reference.

The weather was cloudy/sunny outbreaks, my Samsung SGH-D900 Digital camera was set to fully automatic, and the photo is of the side of the house, it was taken while I was stood back at the far back of the back garden, roughly about 20-25 feet from where the photo starts, the digital zoom was applied, roughly half zoom as far as I can remember.

It was only a couple of days ago when I was going through the photos that I spotted on the photo in question what appears to be a small, strange figure moving across the bottom of the garden brick wall.
I did not see anything at the time of taking the photograph, and nothing unusual showed up on any of the other photos which might explain the figure.

I have no logical explanation as to why the figure would appear on a random garden photo I took, the only rational explanation that I can think of is that the thing must be some kind of living creature and was moving?

Only trouble is, it does not resemble any kind of animal I have ever seen.

I am pretty sure that the object is not a glitch, reflection, lens flare, shadow, etc, as the object looks too well defined as a shape of a figure, as one can clearly see on a close up and zoom a head, arms, body, legs, and what clearly looks like a walking figure can be seen.

The object looks like it is close to the brick wall and reflecting daylight, and looks to be behind the sun rays and glare.

I showed the photo to my friend whose house it is, he said it is rather interesting, but also rather disturbing at the same time.

I am baffled as to what the object is and to why it would show up on a random garden photo I took.

I have decided to share the image to get some opinions.

I include the original photo here.

Thanks,

Frank Hawthorn-Photo Copyright 2011 Frank Hawthorn.

prestonalien.jpg

Have you gone back there? Is there some sort of plant there, because if there was an actual figure moving there, you would have noticed it moving. It looks like it can be anything, and not necessarily some sort of living creature.
What about the other pictures? Can you post the series so that we can determine if it was moving or if it's just a pile of sticks?

Thanks

I don't notice any image manipulation, but looks metallic to me. Here's a closeup with slight enhancement of the photo.

Attachments

• closeup.jpg
    closeup.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 175
I never know what to make of this sort of thing. Some image enhancement might be possible. Especially if the frame was taken in non-compressed format such as TIF or even a bitmap.

I don't think the picture is altered. I think it's more of something just making that shape. I'd like to see other pictures of the same spot.

Although this picture really does look strange I agree with angelo... check the area (could be a root) if not possible, do you have any other pictures of the same area?

bijan

Attachments

• 323735781.906572.jpg
    323735781.906572.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 149
WOW,
Thats a very interesting pic, if its still on your camera dont delete it, keep the original at any cost.
the head looks very insectoid to me, like a big ant.

Fascinating

Have you looked for footprints in the area, any indentations that might be associated with it ?

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

I don't think the picture is altered. I think it's more of something just making that shape. I'd like to see other pictures of the same spot.

Judging by the original comments re the photo ie i did not see anything there at the time, nor does it show in other photos id say its unlikely to be an existing feature like a root etc.

CreatureCloseUp.jpg

Here is a close up, untouched, I have been back to the spot and there is nothing there that could explain the object??? Frank.

I was thinking of one of those "things" that you wrap a hose around in the spring and summer for yard work. But, on closer look I really can't tell. Looks kind of metallic to me also. :)

What is baffling me is why you didn't see the object when you took the picture. It is virtually in the centre of the picture. Unless the sunlight was blinding you which is possible as you can see the object would have been in the shade. I have to confess my initial thoughts were that this is a windup.

There is a precedent for things turning up in photo's that were not visable to the eye when it was taken

for example this one

ufo-beveridges.jpg

Shot taken by council worker with digital camera, shape not seen until downloaded onto computer. This photograph has been officially commented on by the shire of Whittlesea.

UFO Caught By Oz City Worker's Digital Camera:
Council Refers Photo To Government Agencies

City of Whittlesea, Australia
Jim Linton,
Communications Officer
Jan 23, 2004

An employee of this major municipality during his routine work as a traffic engineer took a photograph of a level railway crossing at Beveridge north of Melbourne using a digital camera.

When it was downloaded from the camera on to a computer an object appeared in the sky on photograph.

The OP has made it clear that the item was not visable to the eye when the photo was taken.
As to an explanation, Tiffino :)

dude.jpg It looks like it is attached to the wall.. and the right "leg" is disappearing in the wall. The shot is of something that is not moving, but is in a "moving" position.
You would expect more blur..
I would suggest you upload another photo of the wall sans thing.
To me it looks like something attached to the wall, it could be a glob of cement.

alien_in_park.jpg

The fact that someone pointed this photo out of a similar creature, only strengthens the fact that what I captured on camera is probably the same species of ET or creature, so thanks for the person pointing this out.

For me to post the other garden photos would simply be a waste of time, as they revealed nothing unusual.

As for the claims of my photo showing a figurine, I still wait to see someone post the actual figurine or something remotely close, plus you will need video evidence of me planting the figurine and photographing it, to back up any of your far-fetched, unfounded and untrue allagations.

I understand that 99.99% of people who use these forums have never had a paranormal experience, so quickly try to debunk anyone else who comes forward.

Face facts, what you are seeing is one of the worlds clearest images of a probable ET...FACT. <!-- / message -->

OP photograph is interesting, but I can't make it out with any certainty; Strongly suggest returning to the site and attempting to recreate the photos/eliminate the chance of any static form, image, or object adjacent to the wall.

The photo with the mounted police is one I've seen before, and have had a hard time dismissing it. I read that it could be a 'dog', and that 'when you see it as that you can't believe it could be anything else' - I don't see that myself, but I was ever any good at 'magic-eye' pictures that the case is being likened to!

Below is a discussion re the photo and [what appears to be simple] PS analysis, but it's old and the original posted pics are gone, but I'm sure it was talking about the same as above. A very quick search hasn't found anything more up to date...

Astral Projection Forum photo! : UFO's and Crop Circles

Regardless, taking every case on its own merits and that I can't explain OP's photograph, I would be interested to look into this further, at least to discount reflections, shadows, or stains on the wall as the cause.

Back