• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFOs and Nukes

A sneak preview of the Paracast interview 5/24/09:

Below is an excerpt from my article "Operation Bird Droppings" relating to New Mexico State Policeman Richard Doty's attempted intimidation of researcher Shawnna Connolly:

In 2006, a group of researchers, operating under the banner of Reality Uncovered (RU) initiated an online exposé relating to another of Richard Doty’s attempts at disinformation. Titled “Project Serpo Uncovered” it may be found at:

RU's findings open with: <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>

On 2nd November 2005, Victor Martinez, the moderator of a UFOlogy-related electronic mailing list, posted an email from an anonymous source claiming to be a retired official of the government. The information referred to a top secret exchange program of twelve <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:pmilitary a the <O:p 1965-78. years between system, star Reticuli Zeta in planet to personnel ‘Serpo,’>

More messages soon followed and so did a website, all promoting the same general idea; that of ET contact and an extended stay on an alien planet.The facts however paint a rather different picture to the fantastical ‘Exchange Program’ outlined above. The majority of the information regarding the Serpo Project has either passed through or is directly from Richard Doty, a person well-known in the field of UFOlogy. Furthermore, some of the names brought out to lend support to the story, in particular Paul McGovern, are in reality also none other than Richard Doty. Read on for the real story behind Project Serpo...<O:p></O:p>

END OF RU INTRODUCTION​

One of those posting on the RU forum, Shawnna Connolly, eventually confronted Doty in an email, challenging the claim found in Exempt from Disclosure that Doty had attended law school and passed a New Mexico bar exam, thus sparking an exchange every bit as nasty as those from the late 1980s, when a newly-exposed Falcon/Doty sparred with journalists and researchers, including myself. A summary of the Doty/Connolly exchange currently posted at the RU website begins:
<O:p></O:p>

Rick Doty's Blackmail…​

This is a continuation of the release of information that has been gathered during the long investigation into the Project Serpo story by Reality Uncovered. This part includes a few examples of the many incidents of unethical behaviour by two of the individuals responsible for ‘delivering’ Serpo to the public domain. The following is updated information we are providing to help make everyone aware of what has really been going on ‘behind the scenes’ of Serpo...<O:p></O:p>
Doty's Harassment of Shawnna

Toward the end of the ‘heated’ argument between Collins & Doty and us regarding the Bar Exam and <ST1:pLaw alt="" 0? forum.theparacast.com http: ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com
 prefix=
</ST1:pLaw><st1:placeType alt=" border=" 0?></st1:placeType>School
June 15th, Rick sent Shawnna the following email: <O:p></O:p>
----------------------
Date: June 15, 2006 8:32:43 PM PDT<O:p></O:p>
To: "Shawnna Connolly" <O:p></O:p>
Subject: Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: SERPO, SEINU and DISCLOSURE Open Mind -The Progressive Sceptics and Para-Politics Forum - Bob Collins resolves the 'Doty email' issue

Ms. Connolly:

You have falsified several things about me, my occupation and my past. You have hoaxed my email address and my name.

Now, if you wish to see how well I'm versed in law, I'll show you.
-----------------------

Nine minutes later - he sends her the following threat:

----------------------
Date: June 15, 2006 8:41:37 PM PDT
To: "Shawnna Connolly"
Subject: Re: Convicted Felon

I was just informed by two people on Victor Martinez's list that you are a convicted felon. You were convicted of forgery and embezzlement.

I will publish this on the forum.
-----------------------

Shawnna - never one to be phased [sic] by threats, calls his bluff:

----------------------
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 21:53
Subject: Your threat - "Convicted Felon"

[You] appear to be desperate, Mr. Doty.

I have NEVER done anything wrong in my entire life, much less been charged, or convicted of ANYTHING.

Go ahead and post this - it would be my pleasure to SUE a New Mexico state policeman presenting false information on the internet and fraudulently passing himself off as a lawyer (page 91, second edition of Exempt from Disclosure, and page 96 of the first edition of Exempt from Disclosure).

Always,
Shawnna
-----------------------

But Doty continues using his threatening tactics - I'm sure they've worked before. But apparently he's never met anyone like Shawnna before....

----------------------
To: "Shawnna Connolly"
Subject: Re: Your threat - "Convicted Felon"
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 03:57:50 +0000

You'd have to sue the persons who spread the information, mainly Victor's list of people, who forwarded me the email.

Now, you see how things can be spread? Whether its truth or not, it was spread.

Oh, I'll spread it, just like you spread lies about me.

By the way, you can't sue unless you can prove venue, which can't be done on Internet traffic. You might want to check the laws!

Just keep you mouth shut about me and I'll do the same with you.

If not, then things will get very interesting with Internet Traffic. <O:p></O:p>

-----------------------

While the threats were disturbing, Shawnna would not allow Mr. Doty to intimidate her, and she contacted the NM State Police and forwarded this information & evidence of all of the threats to his immediate supervisor.

Shawnna heard back from his supervisor as a result of our report. Capt. Pete Kassetas of the New Mexico State Patrol [sic] assured Shawnna that Mr. Doty had been spoken to and would not be contacting her again. He also said that if for some reason she did hear from Mr. Doty again, she was to contact him right away. Shawnna asked Capt. Kassetas if the department was OK with Doty claiming to have passed the NM State Bar exam and presenting himself to be a lawyer—his response was that he couldn't talk to her about the details but that issue was also being investigated. <O:p></O:p>
Shawnna hasn't heard from Doty since... <O:p></O:p>

END OF RU WEBSITE POSTING<O:p></O:p>

After reading this revealing exchange, I found the reference Ms. Connolly alluded to in the 2005 edition of Exempt from Disclosure, regarding Doty’s claims of having passed the <ST1:p<st1:State w:st="on">New Mexico:</ST1:p<st1:State>
"Since retiring from the Air Force in November 1988 I have managed to have a successful second career as a New Mexico State Trooper having received many commendations for my outstanding work in the field of law enforcement. During the last few years I have been able to finish my law degree and recently just passed the <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:State w:st="on">New Mexico</st1:State></ST1:place> state Bar examine [sic]..."<O:p></O:p>

This claim by Doty is absolutely false, as anyone who wishes to check into the matter will discover. In fact, a few members of RU did just that and got written confirmation from the University of New Mexico that Doty’s and Collins’ claims about Doty having graduated from the university’s law school in 2003 were untrue. That discussion may be found at:<O:p></O:p>

--Robert Hastings
ufohastings.com​

</ST1:pmilitary>

as the world churns, eh? worse than a dime novel, more convoluted than a soap opera.

wouldn't it be nice if there was some sort of early warning system to head us off from them?
;) just a sec, thanks Robert, I guess you have sort of slipped into that category along with Gene and Dave as one of the "resident" DEW lines of support.

Thanks, AnnetteMarie.

DEW line, eh? I think you just lost the younger, post-Cold War posters.

BTW, I am requesting that someone please copy and paste my last post into the "Was Bill Moore a CIA agent?" thread. I have been unable to post there for a few days, for some reason.

--Robert

So it seems to me like Doty has had a career in the lying and fabrication industry, and is unable to drop the skills used in that career now hes not doing it any more.

Its like those people who become compulsive liars... they lie so much that after a while they get so good at it that its second nature, and they even believe their own lies.

I hope someone like Doty gets psychological support from the State for help with the side effects of his specific career in the Air Force.

Of course I could be totally wrong in that entire assessment. Never met the man, seen him speak or heard him speak.

Thanks for posting my message on the other thread, Gareth. Well, Doty may only be a compulsive liar at this point, but having studied the MJ-12 saga for years, I think there is more to it than that. Collins and his buddies are up to no good and, as Emenegger put it, there are lots of "pigeons" out there. Alas...

At some point, I want to get away from exposing-the-liars and get back to posting messages pertaining to nukes-related UFO activity.

On June 1st, I will be giving a lecture on the UFO-Nukes Connection in Stockholm, Sweden, courtesy of Torbjorn Sasserson. For the details go to:

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]http://www.soultravel.se/events/Robert_HastingsENG.shtml[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial] [/FONT]

--Robert Hastings
ufohastings.com

Hi Ally,

Hmmmm, haven't read my book yet, eh? How is a starving UFO researcher supposed to pay the electric bill?

Anyhoo, in answer to your question, here is an excerpt from UFOs and Nukes:

The Safeguard Complex

In 1967, the Department of Defense designated Grand Forks AFB, North Dakota, as one of the first 10 locations to host an antiballistic missile (ABM) site to protect large metropolitan areas in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:country-region alt=
</st1:country-region><ST1:place w:st="on">U.S.</ST1:place> The idea was to use anti-missile missiles to destroy incoming Soviet nuclear warheads before they could hit their targets. Two years later, President Nixon decided that American ABM strategy would be redirected to protect ICBM sites instead.<O:p></O:p>

The new program was called “Safeguard” and involved two types of nuclear-tipped missiles, the Sprint and the Spartan. According to globalsecurity.org, “Together these missiles provided a ‘layered’ defense. SPARTAN was designed to attack the incoming ‘threat cloud’ of warheads, boosters and decoys while it was still above the atmosphere. SPRINT would then attack surviving warheads after they had penetrated the atmosphere where the resistance and friction of the air would separate the warheads from decoys and booster debris.” <SUP>1 </SUP>Two types of radar would detect the Soviet warheads—the Perimeter Acquisition Radar (PAR) and the Missile Site Radar (MSR). Four missile launch sites were positioned in a circular configuration around the MSR.<O:p></O:p>

In January 1972, the <st1:country-region w:st="on">U.S.</st1:country-region> and the <ST1:place w:st="on">Soviet Union</ST1:place> signed the ABM Treaty, limiting each country to only one ABM site. Consequently, work on a second site near Malmstrom AFB, <st1:State w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Montana</ST1:place></st1:State>, was discontinued. In September 1974, the newly-named ‘Stanley R. Mickelson Complex’, at <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Nekoma</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">North Dakota</st1:State></ST1:place>—was taken over by the U.S. Army Safeguard Command. The site was declared operational on October 1, 1975. One day later, the U.S. House of Representatives voted to inactivate the system. According to globalsecurity.org, “Department of Defense studies made available to the House Committee on Appropriations in September had shown that Soviet missiles with multiple warheads would be able to overwhelm the system.” <SUP>2</SUP><O:p></O:p>

I was curious as to whether there had been any UFO activity at the Safeguard site during its brief existence, so I used the bulletin board at a website devoted to the now-closed ABM complex, and contacted some of the former or retired U.S. Army personnel who had been stationed there in the early-to-mid 1970s.<O:p></O:p>

One former sergeant responded, “It was reported that a few unusual sightings took place in the brief time the site was activated. I was present when Major Morales spoke with the colonel in charge of the base about spotting very fast moving objects over Canadian airspace. They were discussing this as I was performing phone duty in the office next door. I could overhear them because they were standing in the doorway, just a few feet from me. The major was told not to discuss this with others. The colonel stated these objects did not behave like anything his computer and radar technicians were familiar with. From the tone and content of the conversation this was [possibly] the fourth or fifth time these sightings occurred and, by the time the Air Force fighters responded, the objects had disappeared. The two officers seemed very concerned.” Then he added, “Please keep my name confidential.” <O:p></O:p>

Another former sergeant, Bill Carrothers, told me, “No, [I never heard of a UFO being sighted at the ABM complex,] but most of our time was spent inside monitoring alarms and the cameras which were pointed down at the missile fields. Can’t remember anyone else talking about it either, but we were a nuke site and talking about seeing UFOs would be one of the fastest ways in the world to lose your clearance.”<O:p></O:p>

A former Army MP at the complex, Chris Steigerwald, told me, “I didn’t see anything myself, but I do recall one soldier seeing lights hovering over the missile field. He wasn’t taken seriously and his mental health started to decline. I think his name was S------- but I can’t say for sure. If I recall anything else, I’ll let you know.”<O:p></O:p>

Last but not least, another former MP who was stationed at the complex from 1974 to 1976, tersely responded, “I am sorry, I can neither confirm or deny such occurrences. Please remove me from your contact files.”<O:p></O:p>

While all but one of these brief accounts are suggestive of some UFO activity having occurred at the ABM site during its brief lifetime, they obviously do not provide much detail at present. Perhaps some of my readers will be able to add something to the body of testimony by contacting me at the email address provided in Appendix A.

--Robert Hastings
ufohastings.com<O:p></O:p>

Hello all,

I'm finally home from UFO-Nukes Connection lectures in Stockholm, Sweden, on June 1st, and Curitiba, Brazil, on June 13th. Both were very well received.

On another topic, I am seeking copies of emails anyone may have received on or after 2/28/09, from any of the following senders, in which I am mentioned by name:

Richard Doty
Paul McGovern
Gene Lakes
Tamara Linden
Anonymous

Robert Collins
Mc

Timothy Cooper

Thank you,
Robert

At some point, I want to get away from exposing-the-liars and get back to posting messages pertaining to nukes-related UFO activity.

Robert,

First of all, thank you very much for your efforts. Much appreciated.

Second, a question if you don't mind. I'm interested in your take on Rendlesham, in particular, the description by Colonel Halt in the following clip posted on YouTube.

At about 2:30 into this clip, Halt says "and send down the equivalent of a laser beam, and do so into the weapons storage area". He made this statement while responding to James McGaha and seemed to do so in agitation.

I've heard this aspect of the Rendlesham case claimed before, but I'm not sure Halt has admitted this himself. Is he speaking from first hand knowledge? He seems an honest sort and if anyone, would be in the know on this. Did he slip?

I'm curious Robert, if you've investigated cases that included reports such as Halt describes whereby there -hasn't- been Nukes stored, but rather, more conventional weapons. It is my understanding (although I may be mistaken here), that the storage of any US based Nuclear weaponry on British soil at the time of the Rendlesham incident would have been a blatant violation of SALT/SALT II treaties. It would sure help explain Halt's contention that after he filed his infamous "memo", he never heard anything again from those above him (IIRC).

Just curious as to your thoughts on this case, specifically related to your specialty.

Again, thanks for all your hard work.

Gareth,

I am still locked out of the "Was Bill Moore a CIA Agent?" thread. Please post the message above for me. Thanks.

Robert

Sure. weird that you would be locked out of a thread. Gene, any idea why that is?

Regarding these names:

Richard Doty
Paul McGovern
Gene Lakes
Tamara Linden
Anonymous

Are they ALL possibly Doty? lol (I assume at least 3 are - Doty, Anon., McGovern).

Hi Jonah,

Thanks for your support. First, I don't view videos online because I have dial-up, temporarily, and the download times are prohibitive. However, one chapter from my book, UFOs and Nukes, titled "Beams of Light" addresses all of your questions. The entire chapter has been posted at several websites, including this one:

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2008/11/beams-of-light-excerpt-from-ufos-and.html

Robert

Thanks much Robert...I knew I asked the right person. Outstanding investigative work.

BTW, the book is "currently unavailable" at Amazon. Any suggestions?

On edit: Bah...nevermind.

In answer to your question, Garath, I will post another excerpt from my book, UFOs and Nukes, which is available only at ufohastings.com.

Next time, I'll read the whole thread first..even the 24 page ones.

For anyone interested...

Cheers!

Sure. weird that you would be locked out of a thread. Gene, any idea why that is?

Regarding these names:

Are they ALL possibly Doty? lol (I assume at least 3 are - Doty, Anon., McGovern).
Locked out? Don't know. I'll have to work with Robert to see what's going on.

Hi Garath,

The researchers at realityuncovered.com think that Doty, McGovern, Anonymous, and Tamara Linden are all Doty. I don't have the links handy but you can do the searches at their site. I am hoping to verify their contentions in the near future but I won't go into any details here.

Jonah wrote: Next time, I'll read the whole thread first..even the 24 page ones.

Reading is a goooood thing. Way too many people blog first, expressing uninformed opinions, before reading and researching. I'm Old School: I think one should know what one is talking about when publicly posting one's thoughts and positions, rather than just shooting from the lip.

Robert

----- FOR RELEASE TO THE MEDIA -----

<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>

Robert Hastings, author of UFOs and Nukes,
to appear on Larry King Live on July 3, 2009<O:p></O:p>

Noted UFO researcher, lecturer and author Robert Hastings will make his second appearance on CNN's Larry King Live on July 3, 2009. Hastings will discuss important declassified <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:country-region alt=
</st1:country-region>U.S. government documents which confirm a decades-long UFO-Nukes Connection that began with some 150 reports of UFO activity at the <ST1:place w:st="on">Los Alamos</ST1:place> atomic weapons laboratory as early as December 1948. According to one FBI document, dated January 31, 1949, these incidents were “considered top secret by Intelligence Officers of both the army and the air forces.”<O:p></O:p>

On July 16, 1945, Los Alamos had secretly tested the first atomic bomb in the desert near <st1:City w:st="on">Alamogordo</st1:City>; bombs two and three were dropped on <st1:City w:st="on">Hiroshima</st1:City> and <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Nagasaki</st1:City>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Japan</st1:country-region></ST1:place> on August 6th and 9th respectively, thus ending World War II and ushering in the Nuclear Age. Not long thereafter, according to the declassified documents, someone piloting “flying discs” or “flying saucers” began to monitor <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">America</st1:country-region></ST1:place>’s atomic and thermonuclear weapons program on an ongoing basis. <O:p></O:p>
Information uncovered by Hastings and other researchers reveals that intermittent UFO surveillance of <ST1:place w:st="on">Los Alamos</ST1:place>, and other nuclear weapons-related sites, continued throughout and the Cold War era and beyond, occurring as recently as 2006. One Air Force document declassified in 1977 reveals that several UFOs maneuvered near a number of Minuteman nuclear missile sites outside of Malmstrom AFB, <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:State w:st="on">Montana</st1:State></ST1:place>, in November 1975. Some of those objects, which alternately hovered and flew around at high velocity, were also tracked on radar and chased, unsuccessfully, by jet fighters. One UFO was reported by missile security personnel to have an “orange white disc” appearance. <O:p></O:p>
These dramatic incidents occurred some six years after the Air Force closed down Project Blue Book—its supposedly definitive UFO investigation—claiming that it had terminated the project because there was no evidence that UFOs posed a threat to national security. However, another now-declassified USAF document states that “Reports of unidentified flying objects which affect national security...are not a part of the Blue Book system.” Of course, the American public was never officially informed of this fact, which only became known after the document’s release years later. Researchers now have evidence that national security-related UFO incidents, including the missile base cases, were actually investigated by the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (OSI) and various counter-intelligence groups.<O:p></O:p>
Hastings will also present stunning testimony from a few of the 100-plus former or retired U.S. Air Force personnel he has interviewed, who were involved in one or more of UFO incidents at nuclear missile sites over the years. According to those sources—which include missile launch officers, targeting officers, and maintenance personnel—missiles malfunctioned on a number of occasions, at different bases during the 1960s and ‘70s, just as UFOs were sighted hovering above their underground silos, or above their launch control facilities. <O:p></O:p>
In other words, if nuclear war with the <ST1:place w:st="on">Soviet Union</ST1:place> had erupted during any of those incidents, the affected missiles—which displayed what the Air Force refers to as a “Guidance and Control NO-GO” error—would have sat useless in their silos. <O:p></O:p>
Even more shocking than those cases is the incident reported by former Minuteman missile launch officer David H. Schuur, who was stationed at Minot AFB, North Dakota, in the mid-1960s. According to Schuur, late one night, a UFO actually activated most of the ten missiles he controlled. At the time, he was in the underground Echo Flight Launch Control Capsule, receiving frantic calls from missile security guards topside, who were reporting an extremely bright object in the sky which rapidly moved from missile to missile, briefly hovering over each one. As the UFO lingered, that particular missile’s “Launch in Progress” button suddenly lit up on the control panel in the capsule. Schuur states that he had to quickly press an "Inhibit" circuit button to override the launch command apparently being sent to each missile by the UFO. <O:p></O:p>
Schuur told <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Hastings</st1:City></ST1:place> that he does not know whether the missiles would have actually launched, had he not disrupted their countdown sequence, because several other “spurious indicators” had simultaneously appeared on his missile-readiness display panel. Significantly, a nearly identical incident occurred in Soviet Ukraine, on October 4, 1982, according to two retired Soviet Army officers interviewed by ABC News in 1994. The reporter, David Ensor, later worked at CNN as the network’s Chief National Security Correspondent.<O:p></O:p>
<st1:City w:st="on">Hastings</st1:City> has researched the UFO-Nukes Connection since 1973 and has been invited to speak about his findings at over 500 <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">U.S.</st1:country-region></ST1:place> colleges and universities since 1981. He has just returned from two international lectures, in <st1:City w:st="on">Stockholm</st1:City> <st1:country-region w:st="on">Sweden</st1:country-region> and <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Curitiba</st1:City>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Brazil</st1:country-region></ST1:place>. His book, UFO and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, is available ONLY at www.ufohastings.com <O:p></O:p>

The July 3, 2009 Larry King Program:<O:p></O:p>

First half: <O:p></O:p>
Guests include James Fox, Fife Symington, General Wilfred De Brouwer and Edgar Mitchell.<O:p></O:p>
Fox is a filmmaker whose UFO documentary "Out of the Blue" is considered to be a "must-see" by <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Hastings</st1:City></ST1:place> and many other researchers.<O:p></O:p>
Symington is the former governor of <st1:State w:st="on">Arizona</st1:State>, and a former USAF officer, who saw a mile-wide, boomerang-shaped UFO with a string of bright lights on its leading edge, move silently over <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Phoenix</st1:City></ST1:place> on the evening of March 13, 1997. This object was officially explained away by the U.S. Air Force as several military flares dropped from helicopters. Symington kept his silence about the dramatic sighting for nearly a decade. Hundreds of other people in <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Phoenix</st1:City></ST1:place> have reported seeing the same huge object that night.<O:p></O:p>
De Brouwer is a retired Belgian Air Force general who publicly announced, on June 22, 1990, that the BAF had flown numerous UFO-intercept missions in 1989 and 1990. Some of the UFOs were tracked on radar, performing maneuvers that would have destroyed any known aircraft.<O:p></O:p>
Edgar Mitchell is a former NASA Apollo astronaut who walked on the moon. He has recently stated that the <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">U.S.</st1:country-region></ST1:place> government knows that UFOs exist and are extraterrestrial.<O:p></O:p>
Second half: <O:p></O:p>
Guests include Hastings, Fox, Seth Shostak, Bill Nye.<O:p></O:p>
Shostak is an astronomer with the SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Institute and a UFO debunker.<O:p></O:p>
Nye, best known as "Bill Nye the Science Guy" is a science-explainer and a UFO debunker.<O:p></O:p>

Oh ffs, WHY OH WHY must they INSIST on having moronic, ignorant debunkers on with a guest who has credible first hand information to pass on?

It frustrates me to no end. It really does.

I can only imagine how annoying this is for you Robert. Based on the information you're presenting on the show I cant see a single reason to include Shostak and Nye.

Its effin ridiculous.

Robert,

I'm sure you & Fox will do well, try to speak with him before the show.

I would suggest you find a way to ask Nye and Shostak if they are more qualified to know what goes on at a nuclear missile facility, than the folks who actually work there. They've said that neither military and commercial pilots are more qualified than the "average Joe" to be visual witnesses - I wonder if they feel the same way about ALL military personnel. I wonder about how they feel about the Rendlesham case, if they are intimately familiar with all the testimony. If not, then why the hell are they being billed as "UFO Debunkers"? Certainly, they've looked at all the data - evidence, testimony and details (sure), so they should be able to use facts to back up their positions. ANY display of fallback on laughter curtain, well, I wonder, what branch of logic does that represent? These guys claim to be scientists, where's the sense of scientific inquiry and integrity?

We'll be there with you in spirit. Break a leg - their legs. :cool:

dB

Back