• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ufology... The Movie

Ron Collins

Curiously Confused
If the field of ufology were going to be a movie who would play who?? Obviously, this is in good fun.

Here is some of the cast:

Denis Farina as Don Ecker
farina.jpg

Wallace Shawn as Phil imbrogno
shawn.jpg

Gary Oldman as Bob Lazar
oldman.jpeg

John Rheyes Davies as Stanton Friedman
davies.jpg

John C McGinley as Dr. Steven Greer
mcginley.jpg

Give it a try, it was a hoot getting this far.

Denis Farina eh? Geeze, I always loved to watch him act. Remember the crime drama where he played a Chicago cop heading up a task force back in the 80's? Damn, do not remember now what it was called but I remember I really enjoyed it. Then when he had a part on Miami Vice playing a mob boss, think that ran several episodes. He is one hell of a good actor.

Decker

If the field of ufology were going to be a movie who would play who?? Obviously, this is in good fun.

Here is some of the cast:

Denis Farina as Don Ecker
farina.jpg

Wallace Shawn as Phil imbrogno
shawn.jpg

Gary Oldman as Bob Lazar
oldman.jpeg

John Rheyes Davies as Stanton Friedman
davies.jpg

John C McGinley as Dr. Steven Greer
mcginley.jpg

Give it a try, it was a hoot getting this far.

This is right up my alley. Here we go...

Joe Pantoliano.jpg Joe Pantoliano as Richard Dolan Dolan.jpg

adrien brody.jpeg Adrien Brody as Jaques Vallee Vallee.jpeg

To be cont...

Attachments

• marlon_brando.jpg
    marlon_brando.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 45
and....

Jack Lemmon.jpg Jack Lemmon as Budd Hopkins budd_Hopkins.jpg

The last one was a push, but it was the best I could do.

mclovin.jpg Mclovin (Christopher Mintze-Plasse) or Robert Cardine Cardine.jpg

as Nick Pope NickPope.jpg

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I have an idea, but every image I click on to (Google) says "This image is subject to copyright". I fear for my life and soul, from the dreaded and draconian copyright commandments.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX< I put these xs here because tweet, plus one, and facebook like, cover the first half of the first line of text. What more can I do?)

:redface:(Seinfeld's)'George Costanza'

as

Steve Bassett:eek:

LOLOL!!! Good one!

Thanks. Everybody has made solid suggestions. Perhaps we could all moonlight as casting agents. Personally, I think the standout is Adrien Brody as Vallee - look at those two pics. They have the same expressions, facial structures and subtleties. It's uncanny.

That show with Dennis Farina was "Crime Story". I also loved to see it back in the day (the Del Shannon song in the opening credits was great). Adrien Brody as Vallee is an excellent idea. Besides, the guy is a great actor and Vallee's life would merit a film, if not a whole TV series, about it.
As a comedic remark, I always thought that the guy in the KFC logo is the spitting image of J. Allen Hynek. Every time I pass by a KFC stand I'm reminded of that resemblance. :)

Back