• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO over Jerusalem--- Don check this out

Free episodes:

To define a thing is to limit it's function in time and space, to segregate and separate it. We do this all the time. Just typing these words and speaking I'm utilizing this function.

However, we also utilize a unifying function. We string the words together to form sentences, to attempt to come to conclusions about the world.

But most people's thought processes are associative. There's no logic behind them. And even if there is, is the premise correct? The problem of what Ingo Swann calls "Analytical Overlay" constantly rears it's head in everything we perceive.

The 10 to 20% of this that's actually "paranormal" (why is it "para"? It may in fact be very normal in the grand scheme of things. Just not to us at present.) doesn't fit into a nice and neat definition. There's laws and rules, but none that we're familiar with. Sri Auribindo called it " The Intermediate Zone". Wolfgang Pauli called it The Unified Psychophysical Reality. Jung called it "The Unus Mundus". It's segregative but unified, concrete yet ethereal, defined yet undefinable. It's the space in between.

Western scientific thought has no tolerance for things that can't be pinned down, that can't be poked, and absolutely
no tolerance for events that can't be consistently replicated.

As I said before, believe in nothing. Reason, be open but discriminate, be humble but not passive. Always weigh both sides, never polarize yourself. Debunkers may have their own rigid belief system, but it doesn't mean that they don't raise valid points. The middle way is usually the best.

As beings operating mostly in a 3 dimensional construct, how do you define phenomena that's 4D? 8D? 11D? Can you? Do we even have the faculties, let alone the instrumentation, to properly analyze what we are seeing?

Your post raises interesting questions that need to be answered before we can even know what exactly it is that we are looking at. Thanks.

What an awesome post Infolad1. :cool: This is probably the most intelligent thing I've read on this forum and could apply to so much on here and the unexplained in general. I really like the Zen-ness of what you are saying.

There is no Ghostbusters 3 without Murray. Period. He's been the one holding everything up. Fingers crossed:)

As someone who was raised Southern Baptist, did 9 years of Catholic School, & growing up attended services
of various Protestant denominations, it never ceases to amaze me how many people take what's in the Bible
in general, and The Book of Revelations in particular as literal. It wasn't even the original last book of the bible
(It was the Book of Enoch, later taken out).

Revelations is both an initiatory text, and a coded diss of the Roman Catholic Church, Not a simplistic horror comic.

And the rapture isn't even in the original documents that eventually became the Bible. It's a very recent concept created by Increase and Cotton Mather extrapolating off of Paul's silliness, and further fleshed out by Morgan Edwards, Edward Irving, and John Nelson Darby. But Christians these days swear up and down it's in the Bible! Amazing.

The idea of armageddon and the rapture the way it was taught to me always impressed me as being sick
and more than a little twisted. So all good Christians get taken up to Heaven to watch like sports fans
as the "sinners"(those that don't accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their savior) suffer unspeakable
horrors on Earth. I used to get into it with the nuns in theology class over this all the time. I never
saw God as being a psychotic, mass murdering maniac. Humans already have that covered.

In some ways these videos are like a subset of the Jerusalem event. Is this all a part of an "End Times"
influenced Psyop to excite further destabilization for various geopolitical ends?

Break out the popcorn folks. Things are getting very interesting.

Thanks for the post.

I really like this post. For one thing it mirrors some of my own experience. I was raisned and baptised Southern Baptist. Matter of fact I had a cold and when I came up my head was clear (true story but I don't want to get into the theological implications of that here) I went to a Pentacostal type church with my grandmother and I had the same feelings about the concept of God and the Christians as "sports fans" watching the poor sinners burn while praising the lord.

But, the really different part of my journey was the way in which I found my way out of fundi religion. I read and I mean I read. I also prayed. I still remember the time waaay back when I went off by myself and prayed "God, I don't know if your there and I don't know what truth is but please help me to find truth." Wow, did I start to wake up. I started to really look at what the bible was saying. I found the courage to actually voice my disagreement with the church and the bible on issues that I had always taken in guilt before. But, it's kind of funny. Some folks come to this stage and become just as atheistic and zealous in their atheism as they were in their religion. Some folks go into new age make it up as you go along. Some people just simply go to their pastor and get a pat on the head and a slap on the wrist and continue on with their journey and push their doubts down deep. But, I went though a little of all of that and none of it stuck. I don't hate the church and I don't think all religion is evil. I don't think the bible is a book of fairy tales and I don't think it's "The" word of God. I have found that what Christians and others call phropecy is not so much a "prediction" of world events but an inner comfort and light. Otherwise it becomes another way for religion to keep people down. Anyway, just my two cents worth.

Hi All,
I happened to run across this video on YouTube that I thought everyone might enjoy after reading this thread.

Jari

Infolad1 could mirrored edges or motion tiling be caused by a cellphone artifact or some type of un intentional result? If you look above you can see the image I posted pointing out a concern with the mirror tiling.

I agree with what softbeard said. It could be a natural occurrence, especially when you're talking artificial
structures like buildings. Or it could be an artifact from After Effects. I'm not familiar with cellphone
artifacts, I'd have to research that.

I wouldn't get too wrapped up in it. That seems to be the point with these videos.

Hope this helps.

"In some ways these videos are like a subset of the Jerusalem event. Is this all a part of an "End Times"

I consider myself a nice guy (as millions of people consider themselves ;) ), all the 2012 fueled end time scenarios seem to get to people, no kidding.

As i said month or rather years before on here, I am a bit worried about too many people in 'believing' in one thing, if that makes any sense.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

There is so much power in the simple belief of an idea/thing/happening if you can rally enough people behind it.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Sorry for sounding 'new age'y ', but it is the case..

Basically, fundamentalists on all sides have co-opted 2012 for their own end times fantasies.
The Mayans never said the world would end. The calendar ends because the calendar resets! It's
cyclical.

All events are cyclical. Ancient cultures around the world understood this. Civilizations rise and fall.
Nothing lasts forever.

Cyclically speaking, we're in a destructive phase. Old structures and paradigms are falling apart.
From that standpoint the "world" is ending. But the physical world itself going to hell in a hand
basket like a big budget Roland Emmerich movie? Not gonna' happen.

With that said, there are going to be things happening over the next 20 years or so that are going
to be difficult to deal with. But life will go on. It always does.

You're right about the power of mass belief to enable things and situations to manifest. I was just
talking to a friend who was going on and on about Satan. I said to him "Dude, the Judeo-Christian Satan isn't real. It's based on Shaitan, which in turn was based on Set. It's symbolic of a particular type of man. "

However, this doesn't mean that there isn't a thought form (tulpa, schemata, etc.) generated by millions of
people believing in it, running around acting like Satan's supposed to act, generating various phenomena.

As I've said before, this stuff can get really bizarre.

I agree with all of your points, and I know for a fact that it can get bizarre. Murphy's law really does apply to the 'paranormal', I'd rather call it 'odd stuff'.

I am involved in a group/organization that practices 'ritual magic', for right about 11 years now. Thank 'God'(?) I was interested into Freudian/Jungian theories before, but...

There are indeed things that worry me a lot. I can't and won't get into detail, and it is nothing you haven't heard before somewhere. I still have witnessed the sheer power of concentrated believe (it sounds cheesy, I know, true non the less) of only a handful of people doing things that boggles the mind. I'm grateful for witnessing that. Our minds are way more capable then most people tend to realize.

I also like to have fun, I drink, I smoke. ;) Just so this doesn't sound too 'preacher'-like or something. :) I'm not a native English speaker.

I am still seeking answers myself here, as everyone should, consider me still worried though. '2012' as a date is of course laughable, but it has by now manifested itself into even non-interested minds.

Great Post, and thank you.

I really like this post. For one thing it mirrors some of my own experience. I was raisned and baptised Southern Baptist. Matter of fact I had a cold and when I came up my head was clear (true story but I don't want to get into the theological implications of that here) I went to a Pentacostal type church with my grandmother and I had the same feelings about the concept of God and the Christians as "sports fans" watching the poor sinners burn while praising the lord.

But, the really different part of my journey was the way in which I found my way out of fundi religion. I read and I mean I read. I also prayed. I still remember the time waaay back when I went off by myself and prayed "God, I don't know if your there and I don't know what truth is but please help me to find truth." Wow, did I start to wake up. I started to really look at what the bible was saying. I found the courage to actually voice my disagreement with the church and the bible on issues that I had always taken in guilt before. But, it's kind of funny. Some folks come to this stage and become just as atheistic and zealous in their atheism as they were in their religion. Some folks go into new age make it up as you go along. Some people just simply go to their pastor and get a pat on the head and a slap on the wrist and continue on with their journey and push their doubts down deep. But, I went though a little of all of that and none of it stuck. I don't hate the church and I don't think all religion is evil. I don't think the bible is a book of fairy tales and I don't think it's "The" word of God. I have found that what Christians and others call phropecy is not so much a "prediction" of world events but an inner comfort and light. Otherwise it becomes another way for religion to keep people down. Anyway, just my two cents worth.

Wow, that was a great post. Looks like we walked similar paths out of it.

My moment of clarity came Sophomore year of High School in theology class. Sister Regina's talking
about Revelation. She says " And by the day of judgement, all will have heard the word of God."

I ask her "Sister Regina. African guy's been living in a cave his whole life. Doesn't know anything
about the Christian God. He hears a commotion outside, so he goes out to take a look. There's the four
horsemen galloping across the sky, armageddon is in full swing. God appears before African Dude and
says "I am the Lord your God. I know you never got the Bible, or heard the sermons. But it's the end
of the world, and you've got sixty seconds to accept me as your Lord and savior, or you fry for eternity.
So what's it gonna be?"

"Does that sound fair Sister?" I asked. Man, If looks could kill I wouldn't be typing this right now LOL

She says firmly "And all shall hear the word of God". I say "yeah Sister, but.." " AND ALL SHALL HEAR THE
WORD OF GOD!!!" she screams at me. Everybody in the class goes quiet for a minute. In my head I'm
thinking " OK, this is BS. I don't know exactly why it's BS, but I'm going to find out". And I did.

I found out the true history of the Church, the Bible, and other texts. What the original point of all of it was,
and how it was corrupted. It makes for very interesting reading.

With that said, organized religion helps a number of people in various ways. As long as people actually
abide by what's at the heart of the New Testament (God in the Old Testament was a psychotic Nut LOL),
Qur'an, etc., it'll actually make them better people in the long run. As a Esoteric Tibetan Buddhist Rinpoche
once said to me " truth is truth, I don't care what book it's in."

The various documents that make up the Bible are written on three levels, mostly in initiatory code that
explains various scientific, physiological, and psychological processes. This was done intentionally in various
sacred texts to hide things from laypeople, and booby trap other things for initiates who "aren't ready".

More info can be found here:

The Hebraic tongue restored : and the true meaning of the Hebrew words re-established and proved by their radical analysis : Fabre d'Olivet, Antoine, 1767-1825 : Free Download Streaming : Internet Archive
(Free PDF)

Page 518 on give a translation of the Books of Moses that most people have never heard. Closer to
Quantum mechanics mixed with Eastern Philosophy / Cosmology.

The current state of organized religion shows what can happen when people get a crappy translation of a
document.

Most prophecy just takes advantage of the cyclical nature of things. When you know the time schedules for
things, it's easy for anyone to predict what's going to happen next in general, if not in detail.

For more info check these out:

http://www.cyclesresearchinstitute.org/cycles-research/general-dewey.shtml

Amazon.com: Cycles: The Science Of Prediction (9781164495345): Edward R. Dewey, Edwin F. Dakin: Books

Again, great post! Thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

I agree with all of your points, and I know for a fact that it can get bizarre. Murphy's law really does apply to the 'paranormal', I'd rather call it 'odd stuff'.

I am involved in a group/organization that practices 'ritual magic', for right about 11 years now. Thank 'God'(?) I was interested into Freudian/Jungian theories before, but...

There are indeed things that worry me a lot. I can't and won't get into detail, and it is nothing you haven't heard before somewhere. I still have witnessed the sheer power of concentrated believe (it sounds cheesy, I know, true non the less) of only a handful of people doing things that boggles the mind. I'm grateful for witnessing that. Our minds are way more capable then most people tend to realize.

I also like to have fun, I drink, I smoke. ;) Just so this doesn't sound too 'preacher'-like or something. :) I'm not a native English speaker.

I am still seeking answers myself here, as everyone should, consider me still worried though. '2012' as a date is of course laughable, but it has by now manifested itself into even non-interested minds.

Great Post, and thank you.

You're welcome. Looks like we're walking similar paths as they say.

Jung definitely rocks it. Freud... not so much LOL. His student Wilhelm Reich took it further than he
willing to go.

And if you get a chance, check out K.I. Platonov:

Amazon.com: The Word As a Physiological and Therapeutic Factor: The Theory and Practice of Psychotherapy According to I. P. Pavlov (9781410205506): K. I. Platonov: Books

Gregory L. Little actually wrote some great books discussing Jung's Psychoid Archtypes in Paranormal events:

Amazon.com: The Archetype Experience: Resolving the Ufo Mystery and the Riddle of Biblical Prophecy Using C.G. Jungs Concept of Synchronicity (9780935834239): Gregory L. Littled: Books

Amazon.com: People of the Web: What Indian Mounds, Ancient Rituals, and Stone Circles Tell Us About Modern UFO Abductions, Apparitions, and the Near Death Experience (9780940829022): Gregory L. Little: Books

Amazon.com: Grand Illusions: The Spectral Reality Underlying Sexual Ufo Abductions, Crashed Saucers, Afterlife Experiences, Sacred Ancietn Ritual Sites, Other Enigmas (9780940829107): Gregory L. Little: Books

As far as I'm concerned, these books are right up there with Vallee, Keel, Imbrogono, & O'Brien

As he strongly states in the last book, I wouldn't do the experiments he outlines. If it works for you, you turn on what he calls "The Archtype Machine". And once you hit that switch (jeez, I sound like a damn Kate Bush song lol), as we both know, there's no turning that puppy back off.

I've been involved with a similar organization for 15 years now. And you're right. When you combine the powers of the mind and the imagination, and know how to consistently focus it, it's a very potent mix. But don't worry. Worry's a chronic state of fear. It'll mess your organs up over time, not to mention jacking up your ritual work. When you feel that coming on, do what I do. Put on a comedy. Laugh it away. Works every time.

I don't agree with everything he says, but Lon Milo DuQuette had it when he said"It's all in your head. You just don't know how big your head is."

We're supposed to enjoy life. That's why the entity that created this party put it all together. To enjoy itself. What exactly do you do when you have forever?

Have fun, but in moderation. Like I always say to my friends "As long as you're not hurting anyone, including yourself, and it doesn't involve kids or corpses, live. Because at the end of it all, we all get to find out if we lived correctly. To paraphrase Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven, "we all got that one coming".

As my Sifu said to me, 2012 is just the beginning of a 20 year cycle where a bunch of crazy stuff goes down. Asian people know it, as do Hindus, Native Americans, Traditional African societies, and now some Westerners.

The best you can do is to create positive thought forms that affect the world around you for the better. Because all kinds of impersonal things are going to happen. Earthquakes, coronal mass ejections, etc. Nothing personal.

Just live your life to the best of your ability. That's all any of us can do. Peace.

Thought I would pass this along pertaining to this "sighting". While it may sound like I'm some kind of debunker on this one it's only because of the lack of evidence. I like to think of myself as open minded yet leaning towards skepticism and I was pretty interested when I first saw the videos. However as I learned more I quickly became less enthusiastic for a number of reasons.

I think there have been some compelling sightings in the past that are not easily explainable. I have never seen anything myself that would qualify as a UFO or really anything out of the ordinary. But it doesn't make me dismiss the topic altogether. I've been interested in these topics since I was young and continue to peruse this forum and other sources for the "real deal". So far, .. inconclusive. ... go figure.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-20031199-501465.html

Summary of why this is a hoax (from article)
1. People or person who took videos has not been identified. Why would they not step forward and be identified?? If you had taken the video (s) what would you have done?? Anonymously post it on Youttube, give it to a real investigator, or sell it to news source??

2. Lack of other witnesses. Thousands of people in nearby area and over a million people in Jerusalem yet nobody sees it?? Definitely suspicious. It's funny because anytime there is a missle test, or weird cloud shining in the sky, sattelite launch, or anything slightly mysterious people always seem to report it. This instance nobody does.

3. Third, though one woman can be heard in a videotape saying that the mysterious light was so bright that "you can almost hardly look at it," the object does not seem to reflect any light from the gold-plated dome below it.

4. Video analysis. In additon to the Dimension Zone site which I linked earlier, Robert Schaeffer has also done some analysis. You may know him as a hardened skeptic debunker but I think his analysis is usually right on (as far as I can tell).
For anyone who still sees a UFO through the sea of red flags, there's the video analysis that shows evidence of fakery. Robert Sheaffer, a longtime skeptical UFO investigator and author of the Bad UFOs blog told Life's Little Mysteries that, "the original Jerusalem UFO has now been definitely shown to be a hoax. Effects of the video processing software are clearly seen. The hoaxer used Motion Tile effects with edge mirroring to introduce camera shake into the video. You can see the mirroring effects along the edge of the video. This proves that the video did not go directly from the camera to YouTube, that it made a stop in between inside a sophisticated video editing software suite. Once you start editing it like that, a skilled hoaxer can put practically anything in it."

People will still think what they want though right?? People still think the Haiti video and the Compeche video from Mexico are still the real deal. Wonder what a respectable gentleman like Alfred Webre thinks about this?? He's usually pretty objective.
Read about his concusions here: http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics...-rock-jerusalem-a-context-communication-by-et

Spoiler alert: This sighting involves communication from an ET hyperdimensional intelligence. wow.

There are good points and counterpoints on both sides and down the middle on this.

Sheaffer says "the original". Frankly, we don't know which one is the original. We know which order the videos
were uploaded on on Youtube. But we can't confirm for sure what order the videos were filmed in.

I'm just going to wait and see how events continue (or not) to unfold on this one. Should be fun.

Hey guys! Very interesting vids. I'm looking forward to next weeks show about this.... and... why is this topic in this sub forum? Took me awhile to find it in here.

To define a thing is to limit it's function in time and space, to segregate and separate it. We do this all the time. Just typing these words and speaking I'm utilizing this function.

Bang on !!!

The Stanton Friedman hypothesis covers only a slice of what UFO's could be. The spectrum of possibilities is so wide that he's decided to limit the scope of investigations and definitions so that it matches his experience and capabilities. In his opinion, we have a better chance of catching a nearby civilization spying on us whose technology is relatively close to us and potentially could be decoded. Catching a tiny alien 'nuts and bolts' craft would be priceless and would also demonstrate extreme possibilities and potential directions of our entire human race. He effectively thinks we have done so.

Given the age of this universe, the phenomena could very well have multi-dimensional attributes and if multiverses (Susskind, Hawking, etc..) are a working reality we might even be exposed to relatively ageless entities whose instantiation in our universe would be virtually undecodable lol.
http://fora.tv/2007/01/24/Cosmic_Landscape

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

I ask her "Sister Regina. African guy's been living in a cave his whole life. Doesn't know anything
about the Christian God. He hears a commotion outside, so he goes out to take a look. There's the four
horsemen galloping across the sky, armageddon is in full swing. God appears before African Dude and
says "I am the Lord your God. I know you never got the Bible, or heard the sermons. But it's the end
of the world, and you've got sixty seconds to accept me as your Lord and savior, or you fry for eternity.
So what's it gonna be?"

"Does that sound fair Sister?" I asked. Man, If looks could kill I wouldn't be typing this right now LOL

She says firmly "And all shall hear the word of God". I say "yeah Sister, but.." " AND ALL SHALL HEAR THE
WORD OF GOD!!!" she screams at me. Everybody in the class goes quiet for a minute. In my head I'm
thinking " OK, this is BS. I don't know exactly why it's BS, but I'm going to find out". And I did.

I know this scary and very real human dimension: Static fundamentalism VS the scientific mindset.

Your graphic example clearly challenges investments in firm absolutist convictions supporting her love of Jesus Christ. Her entire being is being insulted as she could not (and never would be able to ) formulate a valid counter point. The limits of pure faith.

IMHO, if there is grounds for a future civil war in the US... it will be about the separation of Church and State. A powerful evangelical lobby (backed by Sister Regina... and Sarah Palin lol) combined with general voter apathy brings in people like George W. Bush... let the fireworks begin :)
300x300xgodwarrior.jpg
http://www.godispretend.net/2009/04/guest-post-a-closer-look-at-the-god-warrior/

Given the age of this universe, the phenomena could very well have multi-dimensional attributes and if multiverses (Susskind, Hawking, etc..) are a working reality we might even be exposed to relatively ageless entities whose instantiation in our universe would be virtually undecodable lol.

I like that. I tend to think of it this way. The real universe possesses those multi-dimensional attributes by default and the 3D (4D if we include Time) interface to it manufactured by human brains (known to us as our consciousness), while a useful representation of the events in the real universe are not true reproductions in any sense (the noumena being of a different substance than the phenomena.) Other consciousness beings may exist along side us, so to speak, who are imperceptible to us by virtue of the design specifications of the human brain/mind consciousness system. They could, for all practical purposes, be higher on the food chain than us to such a degree that we are normally unconscious of their presence (undecodable as you say). This would certainly be the case you'd think if time (as human beings experience it) is more of a function of the human brain/mind consciousness system than it is the real universe it allows us to navigate. Other beings, whose minds interpret the real universe differently may be able to navigate it in ways imperceptible or incomprehensible to us, seemingly defying the laws of space and time as our 3D interfaces present them to us, but who in actuality are operating within a larger context undecodable to us.

Hmm, well apparently the videographers responsible for the "Jerusalem UFO' videos have been tracked down and interviewed. Check out the link to the interview with Michael Cohen.

In the interview, Michael claims he interviewed the people involved and he's pretty sure they're for real and that there was no hoax. Also check out
http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999482.php

Fair enough, Gene. Still, the interview stands. He claims he talked with the videographers directly and names names. It should be pretty easy to verify his story.

Umm, I'd have to say I'm not to impressed with the powers of Mr. Cohen's perceptions, or analysis. Understimating the craftiness of youth simply because of a smokescreen of implied stupidity, is well, pretty stupid itself. Nice return volley on his part, however.

Again, this is a now becoming a question of credibility (and its not only Cohen but the fact that he says the witnesses were Russians). I'm Finn, and my family was displaced by the Russians when we lost 1/3 of Finland to the Russians after the Second World War...we just don't trust them as they have never given us a shred of truth in 80 years, (when we gained independence from them)! They've always been in it for profit, and if it means to distribute falsehoods to get it, they will (and they're good at it). I normally don't stereotype, but ask any Finn and they'll tell you that they've earned their reputation!

The DZ stands by its analysis its nothing more than a hoax, most probably started as a prank that got out of hand. (Does a boy in a balloon sound familiar?)

Jari

Can anyone explain this to me? What does this tell about the video? Does it show tampering?

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Could a photography expert explain to me wether this could be an accidental result of using an auto stablization feature in the camera or something that happened when the video was uploaded to the computer.

What this is demonstrating is how the video (frame-by-frame) was first copied and flipped and pasted to the left edge to create the effect of a normal camera shake. In an effort to make it wider, otherwise without it being wider view, the 'fake' camera shake they created (most likely with software) would have shown a blank space as he shook it off-frame. The white lines represent the original frame edges of the video. Anything to the left of the vertical line is the mirrored image (flipped and added), and below the horizontal line is a mirrored image (also flipped and added).

The man by the wall was also added later in another layer (on top of the original video frame) and you'll notice shakes a bit differently than the main video does. It had absolutely NOTHING to do with the camera at all, it was only a lame attempt by a hoaxer to make it look like the camera was unstable in his hand, as the camera was really filming absolutely nothing at all! Only to add his UFO in yet another layer to deceive unsuspecting people of a UFO that DOES NOT EXIST.

Everything you saw was an intentional attempt to deceive!

Jari
Editor
The Dimension Zone
& The Journal of Anomalous Sciences

Back