• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Coverup-Greg Bishop and DMR!

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
In October of 1988, a very important television program was aired titled "UFO Coverup Live!" Two hours in length and with Russian participation it purported to peel back the government secrecy on the UFO topic, which included two government agents called "Falcon and Condor." Among other questions raised .. and there were many, who were these guys? Were they real government intelligence agents? This was never answered until now .. researcher Greg Bishop comes on Dark Matters Radio tonight to discuss these issues. And, as a side note I just got off the telephone after speaking to Tracy Torme who was a producer on that television special with his thoughts. Only on CyberstationUSA!

CyberStationUSA - An Innovation in Online Broadcasting | CyberStationUSA.com Starting at 10:00 PM Pacific 1:00 AM Eastern

UFOCoverup.gif

Wow oh wow oh wow. Awesome Don! On of my favorite topics in this field. Can't wait for the show tonight!

Hope you are recovering from all those "cold beers" at Richard place on the 4th ;)

Actually I drank only ice tea and finished that off with two cups of coffee. Wow, can you jus' imagine?

Decker

OK Flat out superb show Don. You, Greg and Rich are the kind of people in this field that keeps me listening and thinking.

I realized almost immediately this is a "Keeper"

You had some great observations about the possible Moore-Lazar link that had not occurred to me.

Flippin great show Don.

Hope your live with Rich this Friday, I've got me some follow up questions and since i won that free trip to Don's Bathroom for Richard last Friday, maybe you'll open the phone lines ;)

First, for those that missed it here is the direct link to the show

http://www.dqrm.com/shows/DMR/2012/wk20/dmr-27-th.mp3

Second, Lance did you read Project Beta? If you did I'm really surprised you think this was all in the mind of Bill Moore. Greg interviewed multiple people for the book who all have confirming stories. Why not use the investigative reporter nose of yours you used to expose Phil Imbrogno and look into who Harry Rositzke was.

Loved it. Level headed, speculative, investigative, open minded discussion. Thanks for a great show, Don.

I'll second Ward's suggestion: I'd love to see some FOIA results (or any other for that matter) come back on Harry Rositzke. For all I know, they might back up your feelings on the matter, Lance.

At the moment my money is on Greg, though, who has actually investigated the matter. I know he'd be equally interested in you proving him wrong as he'd be in you proving him right.

Back