• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This Sums Up 9-11 in 5 Minutes

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
“If you have any questions about this story, you are a batshit, paranoid, tin-foil, dog-abusing baby-hater and will be reviled by everyone.”

I think the guy was being sarcastic, and through his sarcasm showed his stupidity.

PS. Yes Pixel, I called him stupid.

Yes, he is being sarcastic, but he did correctly describe the official conspiracy story did he not? Or am I confused about what they are saying happened in that regard? What parts were stupid or untrue?

Yes, he is being sarcastic, but he did correctly describe the official conspiracy story did he not? Or am I confused about what they are saying happened in that regard? What parts were stupid or untrue?

Through his sarcasm, he implies that the Bush administration was part of the attack. It's all about tone.

His tone aside, what does he actually say?

He points out the fact that the Bush administration hindered and otherwise did not cooperate with the 911 commission. That is a fact that you can read quite a lot about if you care to in the non-tin-foil-hat media BTW. So ... is that true or not?

He also points out the fact that although the President made a public statement to the contrary, both his and the previous administration had been briefed on the possibility of airliners being used as missiles against buildings. Is that true or not?

Neither proves guilt or anything else beyond the investigation was hindered by the Bush administration and that they possessed knowledge they denied having. Is that true or not?

Draw your own conclusions about what those facts may or may not imply. I'm not implying anything other than it seems pretty odd.

Well, at least one thing insinuated is wrong. Though some SEAL team six guys were killed in the Chinook helicopter crash, None of the guys that participated in the Bin Laden raid were on that mission.

Well, at least one thing insinuated is wrong. Though some SEAL team six guys were killed in the Chinook helicopter crash, None of the guys that participated in the Bin Laden raid were on that mission.

I think you are correct there Ron. The reports are that none of those who died in the Chinook were on that raid.

His snide nonsense and conspiracy theories aside though, does the guy factually present the "official story"? It seems to me that he does. Guys with box cutters overcome incredible odds and penetrate one of the most, if not the most, secure air spaces in the world and hit three out of four targets. That's an oversimplification of course, but that's the story as I understand it.

Also, his claims that evidence was destroyed and the investigation hindered is what I got from watching mainstream news when it happened. Is that a false impression I have?

I think the guy was being sarcastic, and through his sarcasm showed his stupidity.

Angelo, is it ok to call you stupid for believing the official story or are you the only one who can call someone stupid and not get warned or banned??

The theory of a conspiracy is far more believable than the "official" story.

Angelo, is it ok to call you stupid for believing the official story or are you the only one who can call someone stupid and not get warned or banned??

Could we not go there? If this is going to be another one of those threads just count me out.

Could we just actually look at the video and talk about whether the information contained in it is factual or not? The Angelo/Pixel war is only interesting to two people and deserves its own forum.

Also, for the record, the official story is a conspiracy story by definition. It is correct to say it is the official conspiracy story.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Here is one with less sarcasm that raises some of the same questions about evidence found and not found. Was evidence actually destroyed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfqOLdcFeDg&feature=player_embedded#!

Pixel, if the dude that made the video was participating in the forum, I doubt Angelo would openly call him stupid. I call George bush stupid all the time. But, if I walk into a grocery store in Highland Park and bump into the guy I would simply say, "Hello, Mr. President." I see this as much the same way.

Anyway guys, lets take this stuff to PM. Nobody wants to read it in a thread.

Relativity and Inflation are theories. The 9/11 truth movement is crackpot bullshit.

Like I've already pointed out, the official story is by definition, a conspiracy theory itself. It involved more than one person.

It's just nutball, bat-shit crazy crackpot bullshit to wonder out loud why the administration hindered the investigation, why evidence was destroyed, why lies were told about what had been anticipated and what hadn't. What was I thinking?

This topic always seems to foster the most intelligent and insightful comments from just about everyone. Why I would think it could discussed with any civility is beyond me. I give up. Wallow in vitriol and ad hominion attacks. Who needs this crap?

This topic always seems to foster the most intelligent and insightful comments from just about everyone.

Intelligent and insightful comments have a time and a place. This topic is not deserving of them. It's the same reason nobody bothers putting up a detailed argument against the reality of Santa Claus. Either ya' get it or you don't.

The main points seem to me to be indisputable.
Guys who were on a holy rampage and hated the United States hijacked 4 jets.
2 of them hits their targets, 1 hit a target of opportunity, and 1 was thwarted by honest to god heroes.

The Twin Towers (and building 7 eventually) collapsed from damage, NOT from preset demolitions.

I beleive Mr. Idiot President Bush and his moronic cohorts were warned, did not take it seriously, and tried to cover their tracks by not cooperating. It was not an event they intentionally let happen by design, but by their gross, arrogant negligence. And Bush and Chaney made sure they and their war machine buddies would profit. Just look at Blackwater and Haliburton.

All this talk about remote flying the jets by the CIA, or actual brainwashed guys from the US government doing it really IS batshit paranoid crap.

The main points seem to me to be indisputable.
Guys who were on a holy rampage and hated the United States hijacked 4 jets.
2 of them hits their targets, 1 hit a target of opportunity, and 1 was thwarted by honest to god heroes.

The Twin Towers (and building 7 eventually) collapsed from damage, NOT from preset demolitions.

I beleive Mr. Idiot President Bush and his moronic cohorts were warned, did not take it seriously, and tried to cover their tracks by not cooperating. It was not an event they intentionally let happen by design, but by their gross, arrogant negligence. And Bush and Chaney made sure they and their war machine buddies would profit. Just look at Blackwater and Haliburton.

All this talk about remote flying the jets by the CIA, or actual brainwashed guys from the US government doing it really IS batshit paranoid crap.

I pretty much agree with everything you said there exo_doc.

Wow that's one wild video. It discredits the effort, training and determination of brainwashed lunatics. Disabling the transponder made these planes almost invisible to controllers and gave the attackers time.

Everybody seems to forget that crashing planes into skyscrapers was a scenario no one would have considered a possibility before 9/11. Logistics, long term planning and the novelty of transforming passenger jets into bombs made these horrific and inhuman events possible.

Given that some humans are capable of executing horrific projects like this, it's time to start thinking about what these nut jobs would do with nukes. My worst fear is a set of nukes detonated deep in the Greenland ice caps.

Yeah, but I discussed that point with a retired seal, and they do not buy the official version of the bin Laden death, and think that the death of the other seals is part of preventing any unwanted info to leak out. Sorry guys. Now you may commence the ad hominems about 'conspiracy nutters.'

I find it intresting that 9/11 conspiracy ppl can't anwer 2 basic questions...
1 IF tower 1 and 2 were brought down by controled demolitions...who placed the demolitions? keep in mind that only 6 companys in the world can do such work..and the army corps of eng is NOT one of them .and last I checked the CIA and NSA have not gone into the demolitions biz...
2 WHEN were the demolitions placed? keep in mind that the WTC never closed and ALWAYS had ppl coming and going...YES this gives opertuinity BUT also give the ploters ample chances to be discovered at thier work..given that WALLS HAVE TO BE REMOVED to place the exposives in the core suport stuctures...also such work would have been VERY NOTICEABLE making large amount of noise and dust and whole sections of the building would have to be closed for a extended time..NO ONE to this day has come forward to tell of such going on...and there have NOT been a rise in deaths MURDER or other wise to ppl who worked in the WTC and were not there that AM...

Intelligent and insightful comments have a time and a place. This topic is not deserving of them. It's the same reason nobody bothers putting up a detailed argument against the reality of Santa Claus. Either ya' get it or you don't.

you dont get it do you? why all the cover ups if there is nothing to hide?

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

I find it intresting that 9/11 conspiracy ppl can't anwer 2 basic questions...
1 IF tower 1 and 2 were brought down by controled demolitions...who placed the demolitions? keep in mind that only 6 companys in the world can do such work..and the army corps of eng is NOT one of them .and last I checked the CIA and NSA have not gone into the demolitions biz...
2 WHEN were the demolitions placed? keep in mind that the WTC never closed and ALWAYS had ppl coming and going...YES this gives opertuinity BUT also give the ploters ample chances to be discovered at thier work..given that WALLS HAVE TO BE REMOVED to place the exposives in the core suport stuctures...also such work would have been VERY NOTICEABLE making large amount of noise and dust and whole sections of the building would have to be closed for a extended time..NO ONE to this day has come forward to tell of such going on...and there have NOT been a rise in deaths MURDER or other wise to ppl who worked in the WTC and were not there that AM...

You dont need explosives! All you need is flaming office furniture. RIIIGHT?

Back