• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The World Under Climate Change

Let's try this again. Try not to say rhetorical and answer a question.
What do you think about the failed climate models?
Over 95% of them are wrong yet you refer to them as something reliable.

So you have no thoughts of your own.
Guess not.
You can only recite what is told to you.
Guess so.
You can only copy paste propaganda
Looks like, if you say so.
and you love the word rhetorical
Apparently.
cuz it gets you out of exposing your lack of knowledge.
If you say so.
Ok then. I think I got the Tyger by its tail. :)
Congrats. Well done. Now can you move on? Rhetorical question. I already know the answer. :rolleyes:

Let's try this again.
Don't ever question my predictive ability. :D
Try not to say rhetorical and answer a question.
Try not to ask rhetorical questions.
What do you think about the failed climate models?
If you are making a point, spell it out explicitly, preferably using clear and well defined claims of evidence.

In case you are not aware - and at this point it might be possible that you really do not know what you're saying - by making the statement "failed climate models" you are making a point. Hence, you need to spell out your point explicitly, using clear and well defined claims of evidence. This will require work on your part - I am aware of that - but it's what you have to do to gain any credibility.
Over 95% of them are wrong yet you refer to them as something reliable.
Again, you are making a point: "Over 95% of [climate models] are wrong." You must back this up with evidence to the point. If you are making a point, you must spell it out explicitly (as you have here - yay!), preferably using clear and well defined claims of evidence (what you have not done here - boo!).

This is fun showing everyone how little you know!!! :):):)
I think you might be surprised at what is being shown here. I also know you need absolutely to be the one who has the last word/post, no matter what the content. (I think it may be a male dominance issue with you). However, this is your thread, so at some point you will have the last post. ;)

There will be many more posts here son. Bless your heart for thinking you were that important on this thread. Cute. :)

This is adorable!!!!!

Keep going guys; this is keeping me entertained. Tyger, I hope that you can come to the "agree to disagree" point with pixel. You'll end up seeing that he isn't a bad guy. He's just totally wrong about where he goes to find information about climate change. Go look at some of my previous posts in this forum - you'll see I played you in those exchanges. They were entertaining as well, although at the time I think I was an actual moderator on the forum and you'll see that Pixel never held back, and I never banned him.

Of course we have an effect on the environment! So does a beaver and a volcano.
If a small effect is such a concern why are you buying an apple watch and producing offspring?

Did I say a small effect is a concern? I didn't. We are taking steps to fix the problems we have caused. You mentioned the Apple Watch so let's use Apple:

Apple - Environment

Scroll down a bit and you'll see:

We don’t want to debate climate change. We want to stop it.

LOL.. stop climate change.. REALLY? This planet is supposed to change it's climate, why would you want to stop a natural planetary function? You are a product of climate change. So are all life forms. Life evolves through adaptation to climate. Ever see a polar bear? How did you think they got all white and puffy? Think about it. You must hate the earth to want to stop what it has done for billions of years to create the life forms we enjoy today. Shame on you!

Sure, we have some awful pollution to deal with. We can create/impact the weather with ease as well. Being we are in an interglacial period of the current ice age and headed for the next glacial maximum I suggest you welcome any warmth possible.

The problem with seeking out YouTube videos is I can find many sources to back up my point of view. If I looked hard enough I could probably find someone who believes meerkat scat is causing global warming.

If anyone is really that concerned about cleaning up the environment, those people need to ask themselves what they personally plan on doing about it. Let's take smartphones, tablets and watches for instance. Anyone here plan on giving up using these devices? There are lots of toxic chemicals that go into manufacturing these products. I seriously doubt I could find a single person who would go without them. So where do you start to draw the line?

I personally think Stephen Hawking is onto something. We should be working hard to get off planet before the earth is totally fouled and we haven't done anything to secure the human race's existence.

The problem with seeking out YouTube videos is I can find many sources to back up my point of view. If I looked hard enough I could probably find someone who believes meerkat scat is causing global warming.

If anyone is really that concerned about cleaning up the environment, those people need to ask themselves what they personally plan on doing about it. Let's take smartphones, tablets and watches for instance. Anyone here plan on giving up using these devices? There are lots of toxic chemicals that go into manufacturing these products. I seriously doubt I could find a single person who would go without them. So where do you start to draw the line?

Go to the link I provided - Apple - Environment

At least one major company is doing its best to be environmentally responsible in the manufacturing of all the tech we love to use.

Back