• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The World Under Climate Change

Posting nonsense is what you're best at.
If you insist on referencing me personally, I will respond. What you deem 'nonsense' is your call.

If you cease baiting me and/or cease trying to smear me, I will cease posting to the posts where you do such.

Seems fair.

Last edited:
If you insist on referencing me personally, I will respond. What you deem 'nonsense' is your call.

If you cease baiting me and/or cease trying to smear me, I will cease posting to the posts where you do such.

Seems fair.
Dude.... you smeared yourself. lol..

Dude.... you smeared yourself. lol..
"Dude" - not so. You know full well that your stalking of me across the climate threads has been a pose. You make outrageous statements (like the above) trying to get responses - or better yet, you do so in an effort to drive posters off the climate change thread, to silence posters - which you have done with great success. You have effectively - single-handedly I'd have to say - shut down threads across the board on climate change. Impressive sand-bagging. I hope you are getting well-paid.

There was a time when all your questions were answered, when things were patiently explained, and attention was paid to you.

Reasonable people get their answers. Unreasonable people just keep asking the same questions. You are in the latter category.

There's a kind of acceptance that if somebody keeps asking an answered question it's because they want a different answer. The one being questioned has no obligation to give answer in that case and the asker has no right to expect one.

As soon as one person recognises that another person is not playing by the normal rules of social intercourse there is a change in how they react to that person. I long ago identified you as not playing by 'normal rules'. Most people see that and simply leave you alone - though in the case of climate change - at the cost of freely voicing their views. For me, that's not acceptable.

Last edited:
I have not stalked you. I reply to your bullshit wherever it is until you whine to a moderator cuz you can't handle your own problems. I've been around since the beginning of this forum and have to say you are in the top three of the biggest whiners.
i tried to steer this climate stuff back on track by starting politely with two questions and you couldn't answer the most basic question there is about CO2 and showed all here you are just a spewer of propaganda and not interested in actual science.
Now run to Gene, Chris and Goggs again. They have all fallen for your BS and will do anything you say, take advantage of it dude.
Or learn something and have an actual chat with me.

I have not stalked you.
Some would disagree. Consider your starting threads with titles similar to titles of threads I start. Pretty strange.
I reply to your bullshit wherever it is
But you don't 'reply'. You never have. You ask rhetorical questions - the same questions - again, and again, and again. Peppered with ad hominems and overall rude comments. These are the sum of your 'replies'.
until you whine to a moderator cuz you can't handle your own problems.
Moderation is appealed to when the scale of your sand-bagging a thread prohibits posters from posting their views.
I've been around since the beginning of this forum
Good for you.
and have to say you are in the top three of the biggest whiners.
Meaning you aren't getting your way, I assume. Most posters just avoid you - or avoid the topic (climate change) that you make unpleasant to post on.
i tried to steer this climate stuff back on track by starting politely with two questions and you couldn't answer the most basic question there is about CO2
Very curious - why do you think a poster is obliged to answer your questions? Unusual stance.
and showed all here you are just a spewer of propaganda and not interested in actual science.
The idea that your questions represent science has me a bit amused. You really do think you are presenting science here via your questions. Go figure. You need to start doing more than posing questions before I will believe you know anything about 'real science'.
Now run to Gene, Chris and Goggs again.
Why would I? This is a conversation happening on your thread. If this is what you want to do on your thread, I'm game.
They have all fallen for your BS and will do anything you say, take advantage of it dude.
I think you are displaying some paranoia here. Gene, Chris and Goggs do not 'do anything I say'. What nonsense. :rolleyes: What they are doing is insuring an amiable chat environment for everyone. That's good imo.
Or learn something and have an actual chat with me.
Try to avoid rhetorical questions.

If you are making a point, then spell it out explicitly, preferably using clear and well defined claims of evidence.

Ok lets start over since you are engaging at least a little bit.

pick a topic to discuss in a polite manner.

CO2 or Climate models.

Ok lets start over since you are engaging at least a little bit.

pick a topic to discuss in a polite manner.

CO2 or Climate models.
If you are making a point, spell it out explicitly, preferably using clear and well defined claims of evidence - and try to avoid rhetorical questions.

Tyger when you can think for yourself rather than copy paste crap come back. Please go back to your one sided don't debate me threads. You are not worthy of my time.

Tyger when you can think for yourself rather than copy paste crap come back. Please go back to your one sided don't debate me threads. You are not worthy of my time.
Nor you mine if you cannot make your point, spell it out explicitly, and use clear and well defined claims of evidence.

Simple - but something you are clearly unable to do. Wonder why.

There is no point That I am trying to make ... Yet.
It comes after something called a conversation. I know you are unable to think for yourself and can only copy paste so just forget it son. You really should try thinking for yourself once.

Its very sad that the kids of today can't think for themselves. They are told what and how to think.

d64.gif

There is no point that I am trying to make ...Yet.
Here you betray yourself, Pixel. You have preconceived notions. It's you that has an agenda. You do have a point. You're just a scaredy-cat, however - or you need to have a poster articulate the argument for you before you can access the playbook for a response - a copy-and-paste, as you like to call it.
It comes after something called a conversation.
It comes after someone makes their point, spelling it out explicitly, using clear and well defined claims of evidence.
I know you are unable to think for yourself and can only copy paste so just forget it son. You really should try thinking for yourself once.
Well, pops, you should really start trying to articulate your points. Don't be so dependent on others. Will likely keep the alzheimer's at bay for you. Just trying to be helpful.

Its very sad that the kids of today can't think for themselves. They are told what and how to think.
It's very sad that the oldsters of today can't think for themselves. Must be all those drugs they did in the 60's. Fried their brains. They can't really suss out the wheat from the chaff. They are given their talking points - told what and how to think, right down to how to respond on internet chat sites - it's called the 'playbook' of the deniers.

I would like to know your thoughts on the failed climate models. Do you have any thoughts of your own?

I will indeed make a point when I know where your head is at. All I know about your understanding of all this is what you copy paste from dodgy unscientific web sites.

I want to know what TYGER thinks.

I would like to know your thoughts on the failed climate models. Do you have any thoughts of your own?
Okay, let's try this again. :rolleyes:

Try to avoid rhetorical questions.

If you are making a point, then spell it out explicitly, preferably using clear and well defined claims of evidence.
I will indeed make a point when I know where your head is at.
Oh, that's the position of the intellectual coward. :D Or the intellectual supremacist. Take a risk, Pixel. State your stuff. You know you want to. Just do it. Afraid I'm actually too smart for you? But I tease a bit. I already know the tenor of your 'stuff'. I've seen the calibre of the 'science' you've posted. It's one snarl of yarn I'm not interested in unravelling for you.

For your sake, I say yet again: Try to avoid rhetorical questions.

All I know about your understanding of all this is what you copy paste from dodgy unscientific web sites.
This one statement alone (if I was uncertain before) tells me that 'you are not worthy of my time'. You do not have the discernment necessary to understand anything I would say. Your POV and MO are blatantly clear. I'm not interested. At this point I am feeling sorry for you.

Accept the fact that you are not a scientist and that a science debate on an internet chat site amongst non-scientists (even talented amateurs) is not going to 'prove' anything. Alls you can do is parrot back the disinformation you are being fed by the denier PR machine that keeps on rolling.

Be satisfied that you are convinced and that others do think like you. One (apparent) outlier like me is not going to sink your boat, after all.
I want to know what TYGER thinks.
That in all that has been posted you are still asking that question just proves what a fruitless task conversing with you is.

Do you read my posts? Reasonable people get their answers. Unreasonable people just keep asking the same questions. You are in the latter category. There's a kind of acceptance that if somebody keeps asking an answered question it's because they want a different answer. The one being questioned has no obligation to give answer in that case and the asker has no right to expect one.

As soon as one person recognises that another person is not playing by the normal rules of social intercourse there is a change in how they react to that person. I long ago identified you as not playing by 'normal rules'.

There is no interest in having your kind of 'conversation' about climate change. Full Stop.

Last edited:
So you have no thoughts of your own. You can only recite what is told to you. You can only copy paste propaganda and you love the word rhetorical cuz it gets you out of exposing your lack of knowledge. Ok then. I think I got the Tyger by its tail. :)

Back