• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as much as I like picking at Trump because he provides a more target rich environment of low lying fruit in all fairness I would ask Hillary if you really care about people why no appearance in Louisiana ? Couldn't find a flight out of Martha's Vineyard or holding back because you don't want to pull away from resources like Donald must have. Maybe before you separate yourself from the Clinton foundation you could see some money directed towards the folks down there. One thing's for sure we needn't hold our breaths for any forthcoming press conferences.

I'm trying to remember what I was doing on December 07 2015.

In all fairness to Milo though I think he can take it. He can certainly dish it out pretty good.

In the scheme of things I guess it's not too of a faux pas but I would feel a lot better about my pending vote for my candidate if he knew what an Aleppo was.

Judging from the picture accompanying the story in the Huffington Post coverage ( this mind f*** was deserving of a two handed head plant as opposed to a face plant. Will this haunt him like that scream that came from Howard Dean in 2004. There are those that say no because up to that point in Howard's run he may have stood a chance at securing the nomination, not so for Gary (or Jill for that matter)
The Internet Is Having A Great Time Ripping Apart Gary Johnson | Huffington Post

Last edited:
In the scheme of things I guess it's not too of a faux pas but I would feel a lot better about my pending vote for my candidate if he knew what an Aleppo was ...

Aleppo ... hmm ... Isn't that a compact car?

2811439.jpg

Is Hillary Clinton on her last legs? Between coughing fits and nearly passing out on Sept.11, you have to wonder what is going on.

Hillary-Clinton-Coughing-Close-up-01-Hillary_s-Chronic-Cough-Returns-At-Democratic-Debate_grande.jpg Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 5.29.53 PM.png

Is Hillary Clinton on her last legs? Between coughing fits and nearly passing out on Sept.11, you have to wonder what is going on.

Hillary-Clinton-Coughing-Close-up-01-Hillary_s-Chronic-Cough-Returns-At-Democratic-Debate_grande.jpg Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 5.29.53 PM.png
No she has pneumonia. It's obviously not the most serious version since she's been mostly out and about. My wife spent a few days in the hospital when she had it in the 1990s.

These conspiracies are overwrought, since we have no idea what they have to do to keep an always flush Trump walking upright. There can't be a double standard here.

No she has pneumonia. It's obviously not the most serious version since she's been mostly out and about. My wife spent a few days in the hospital when she had it in the 1990s.

These conspiracies are overwrought, since we have no idea what they have to do to keep an always flush Trump walking upright. There can't be a double standard here.
I didn't mention Trump. I do believe that Clinton hasn't been forthcoming about her health issues. The American public should know about this.

She has been ten times more forthcoming than he with a decent amount of specifics. Her campaign promises more details this week.

Trump has provided a dumb four paragraph letter from an eccentric doctor without specifics.

As I said, a double standard.

Pneumonia. That's why. This has already been explained. Not a soapbox except for facts, which are too often lacking with the Clintons. Her opponents have succeeded in making everything about them seem worse.

The real thing Bill Clinton did was to forget that he was married. Most of the rest is exaggerating tiny things and making them seem a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back