• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about a silly issue of no real importance. Too bad voters are being deceived into thinking it means anything.

That seems to be par for the course though, heres an example i tripped over today
From the article by dolly kyle author of the new book, “Hillary the Other Woman: A Political Memoir,” a timely exposé of the Clintons.

Hillary stood immobile with her eyelids drooping while she (as my very proper mother would have said) loudly expelled flatus. Hillary seemed oblivious to the sound of her own bodily function
Read more at Hillary – just a liar, or ‘cognitively impaired’?

Now i can indeed find video of the event in question but no one really seems to know if it really happened or not, and true or not it is silly and of no importance, but its another example of how anything is fair game.

But between Trumps hair and its effects on albino possums the world over and Hillarys alleged skid marks on her undies, your elections have been very entertaining this time round.

Is it time to bring back the Monarchy yet ?

That seems to be par for the course though, heres an example i tripped over today
From the article by dolly kyle author of the new book, “Hillary the Other Woman: A Political Memoir,” a timely exposé of the Clintons.

Hillary stood immobile with her eyelids drooping while she (as my very proper mother would have said) loudly expelled flatus. Hillary seemed oblivious to the sound of her own bodily function
Read more at Hillary – just a liar, or ‘cognitively impaired’?

Now i can indeed find video of the event in question but no one really seems to know if it really happened or not, and true or not it is silly and of no importance, but its another example of how anything is fair game.

But between Trumps hair and its effects on albino possums the world over and Hillarys alleged skid marks on her undies, your elections have been very entertaining this time round.

Is it time to bring back the Monarchy yet ?
A lot of those Clinton exposes are poor fiction. That's what 25 years of public exposure gets them. But Bill was no worse than other presidents who cheated. Must be a symptom of something.

Yes my own fact checking of the Fart claim seems to confirm this, Makes me wonder how in the land of perpetual law suits she could make such a claim in print

You have a cable news network that lies every single day about the opposition. You have web sites claiming to be news portals that post made-up stuff as if it's true.

Fact checkers are busy, but most people stay in their bubbles and don't read the corrections.

Matt Taibbi on How DNC Leak Shows Mechanics of a Slanted Campaign

i have to go along with matt on this one, the only thing that surprises me on the still ongoing dnc wiki leaks thingee (Arianna Grande lost white house invite because she hates america and our doughnuts!!!) is that people are shocked, absolutely shocked that the dnc was biased towards having queen hillary in the white house and did not look kindly on bernie geting in the way of the coronation.

(he gave a great speech last night though as did Michelle for that matter and i thought that Kaine gave a fine intro speech saturday)

Having said that the thing that concerns me is that while i don't mind seeing the democrats trying to plug up their own leaking ship (albeit not as badly as the reds) is that i think the fact that the russians may be behind this may be besides any Putin/Trump is that Putin thinks he can run roughshed over Trump in any altercation or disagreement and quite frankly i think they could. i'm sure they see hillary as a tougher much bigger impediment, or it may be a matter of keeping your friends closer type of thing.

Don't forget Trump campaign people who once worked for the Russians, or his own efforts to curry favor with them in order to build a Trump building in that country.

Then there was this disgusting infantile display put on by one of Donald's finest supporters last month in AZ.

Although even after he started to move on that Clinton supporter wouldn't stop and egged him on (Hey over here, over here) behind the safety of the police of course.

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to America circa. 1968 I mean 2016.

Donald Trump, Trickster God | The Baffler

I just KNEW I'd come across an article such as this eventually.

Agree with it or not, you just gotta love this passage:

"...By now you might have guessed where I’m going with this. And you might be thinking that it’s unfair to attribute disagreeable voter behavior to mass psychosis. To which I say, keep watching the news. Is it really so far-fetched to suggest that America has literally gone mad? And if it indeed may be the case that the nation, or a large part of it, has lost its mind, then how do we even begin to talk about it? This is where armchair psychomythology becomes useful..."

Last edited:
So that explains why he's asking a foreign power to hack emails in search of something to feed to the media.

I was in the doctor's office and there was Trump giving a speech on Fox News. It hit me all of a sudden. I knew who he reminded of.

IL Duce... Benito Mussolini.

docDownload.jpg

With the greatest respect to Italy, mussolini was in charge of a relatively small country with limited power, trump on the other hand might take charge of the most powerful nation in history.

I'd be interested in knowing the source of that photo of Trump. do you happen to know if it was a a sitting or authorized picture or if it was a random unflattering photo taken at a rally or something?

It does look like it was taken a few years back before he threw his hat in the ring so I don't think it was taken at any political rally's it looks intentional to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back