• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Two

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right , it does tell you a lot about that person. It tells you that because the words "do", and "good" are easy enough words for simpletons like you to actually comprehend, that most likely, before too long at all, the person using the phrase "do gooder" better have thick enough skin to keep envious insect brained bozos like yourself from attempting to parasitically penetrate their patience. You Sir are an intellectual butcher. You apparently take fervent pride in hacking and slashing the concept all to pieces. Capitalizing on self righteous ignorance, all for your fake esteemed causes, and your elite self glorification's holy profit. Thankfully the type of mentally hog washed horse meat that you're attempting to bring to market here is too obviously bitter and rotten. Unworthy of even a starving mongrel.

Lol, envious? Of what? A smug, bitter douche on an internet forum with a painfully obvious overblown opinion of himself and his ideas? Give me a break.

There's that tailor made, personal reality that you live in intruding on the real world again. I certainly do not envy you, I pity you.

Take a look at where the level of potential posted communications has sank to here on the PF since just yesterday. Only a complete maroon the likes of @S.R.L. or @marduk would not be able to see what's right in front of their faces. It's truly beyond pathetic at this point, but it's not like I didn't warn you verbatim Gene.

Comments on Chris's "Grumpy" Comments During the Rojas/Bosley Show

Lol, envious? Of what? A smug, bitter douche on an internet forum with a painfully obvious overblown opinion of himself and his ideas? Give me a break.

There's that tailor made, personal reality that you live in intruding on the real world again. I certainly do not envy you, I pity you.

Just like the guy in your avatar, right Maudribble? It's all about the pity isn't it? ROTFLMAO!!! (at you!) :p

Last edited:
Take a look at where the level of potential posted communications has sank to here on the PF since just yesterday. Only a complete maroon the likes of @S.R.L. or @marduk would not be able to see what's right in front of their faces. It's truly beyond pathetic at this point, but it's not like I didn't warn you verbatim Gene.

Wait, we're colours now?

Bwahahaha!

You want moranic ?

This took place in Az. earlier this year. As obnoxious and out of control as that 'roid head was it was also moranic of that "nebbishy" guy to egg him on. "Right here" my ass. Just him go on his way unless of course you got the police and some TV cameras between you

This is funny. Maybe true. Sounds plausible. :cool: Trump might be illiterate - unable to read.

A Totally Real, 100% Valid Theory | Full Frontal with Samantha Bee | TBS

TEXT: "Published on Oct 31, 2016: Join us for the very special first installment of our all-new segment, 'People Are Saying.' You'll never believe what they're saying."

Last edited:
An interesting quote:

"I'm sick and tired of seeing her dragged through the mud by a man who makes absolutely no demands on himself as to moral behavior, including common decency and truthfulness."

~ Libertarian VP Nominee Bill Weld, On Trump's Treatment of Clinton

Reactions: Red
Donald Trump has a significant sense of entitlement. Trump is part of the elite. The sad part is so many struggling Americans think Trump is 'on their side'. The evidence is overwhelming that Trump is only on his own side. He has not shown empathy for anyone when it comes down to actions. The rest is lip service to achieve a venal end usually.

This is an old story. I've seen the Frontline story on this some years back - or maybe it was another documentary on what took place in Scotland. Not sure - but there is a film coming out, or a re-issue of a film, to tell the story of Trump's unpleasantness in Scotland, all for a golf course.

Scottish Filmmaker says: 'You've Been Trumped Too!' (w/Guest: Anthony Baxter)
TEXT: "Published on Nov 3, 2016: Thom speaks with Scottish fimmaker & director Anthony Baxter, about his film 'You've Been Trumped Too!' and how the people of Scotland were treated by The Republican Nominee."

Last edited:
gentlemen... let me remind everyone that name calling and personal insults add nothing to the debate! please refrain from slang that may considered hate speech by some! if my wife saw some of this she freak please tone it down and keep it civil thank you!

gentlemen... let me remind everyone that name calling and personal insults add nothing to the debate! please refrain from slang that may considered hate speech by some! if my wife saw some of this she freak please tone it down and keep it civil thank you!

Don't let your wife see it, lol :D

Benghazi is a fake scandal. There were worse attacks against diplomatic installations in the previous administration and there were no faux hearings. Nobody explains that.

Gene talk to the families of the Veterans killed and yes other have been worse regarding KIA. Still doesn't excuse the actions of those who had the means and ability to evacuate or call on allies on the ground.

Benghazi was the subject of many hearings and Clinton was found innocent of wrongdoing. They won't mention that Republicans blocked attempts to fund more security.

If he wins. But it's clear she did nothing wrong. They needed better security, but that was true with the attacks in the previous administration where 60 were killed in various attacks on diplomatic installations. Why is nobody talking about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back