• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media is a symptom of your broken culture and education system.

Not the root cause. Which is your broken culture and education system.

If both of those weren't broken, you would not confuse news with entertainment.

Turn on the BBC or CBC and you get an entirely different experience, content aside.

That's the key... so damn expensive in the states though.

That's the key... so damn expensive in the states though.
So fix it.

Stop waiting for some talking head to do it for you.

Look, I'm slipping a gear here.

Why the hell do you guys tolerate this? Why riot now instead of before? Why not stand up and demand a functioning public education system based on reason and logic rather than belief and rhetoric?

If you had a better educated electorate the odds of seeing through this nonsense would go up exponentially.

From my perspective - and I actually love your country and it's people for all I bitch about it - you guys just sit back and take it expecting someone else to fix it. Which is one thing if you live in a socialized country where you can expect some hand holding. But you don't.

Trump is the corporate establishment. The marriage of the corporation and government.

If you think he's shook up the government, you're right.

But all he's going to do is push power from the government (which you actually have some power over) to the corporations, which you have none over.

But don't expect the people who smear Soros to apologize, unfortunately.

Go right ahead and ignore the facts Gene. At this point, you honestly seem very adept at it. Good luck my friend, I'm tired (as in "bored") of the constant and predictable tone of all the liberal losing going on in this thread. (just this thread, not the forum) Invest in a fresh bundle of crying towels my man, cause you're gonna need 'em. Thankfully, lots of very REAL long overdue changes coming yours, and everyone's way in the USA. For the hard working in the USA, the legitimate self made men and women, a very, very, good thing. But in the rest of the cases, maybe not so much.

To think that you would actually defend an evil and deranged demigod like George Soros. A man who's core philosophy denies you and the other 14 million Jews a right to your own ethnicity, as being "Jewish". I think PT Barnum was right .

Please wake up Gene, for your own sake.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

https://www.mintpressnews.com/msm-publishes-fake-news-list-to-discredit-alt-media-control-public-perception/222332/

Globalist Soros Pours Money Into Manipulating U.S. Elections

So let's see here, the fellow who says he's going to shake up Washington, D.C. is peopling his staff with old white men who happen to be insiders. Yeah, way to go.

And about all those fake stories certain parties in this forum continue to defend even though I and others show how they're not true:

Facebook fake-news writer: ‘I think Donald Trump is in the White House because of me’

So you've got a President for whom facts don't matter. He even imagines he persuaded Ford not to move an auto plant in Kentucky to Mexico. He has no sense of nuance. It was about moving production of a small number of cars, not the entire plant. Sigh!

Sounds like reverse racism Gene. "Old white men.."

Sounds like reverse racism Gene. "Old white men.."
I can tell you that I sat in a room full of mostly older, mostly white, mostly men and discussed how our large corporation was going to prosper no matter the way the election went.

And then I went and sat in a room with a small group of mostly older, mostly white, mostly men that I call my financial advisors and discussed how I was going to prosper no matter how the election went. And how to game the very destabilizing force that was the election.

At that level, it is a game.

Those coal mining jobs aren't coming back. For a simple reason: coal isn't the future, nor should it be.

Those manufacturing jobs aren't coming back. For a simple reason: your workforce is too expensive for them to. Are you actually going to buy american when you walk into Walmart? No. Why? Because your workforce can't or won't spend the money to buy american.

Which by this point is actually lower quality anyway than the cheaper offshore manufacturing.

A workforce that is increasingly trapped at working in service industries like Walmart and fast food and can't even make ends meet as it is. A workforce that is increasingly trapped by an education system that has not empowered it to be more. A workforce that is increasingly trapped by healthcare costs they cannot afford to pay. An indentured servant class, working for the very corporate big money that they just voted into power. Where the military is actually viewed as a viable career path for the uneducated because they have nowhere else to go. Except from a macroscopic national perspective, you have to realize that the military actually produces nothing. From a bottom line perspective, it is overhead. That increases day by day.

It's a trap. With one way out. By not looking to the past, looking to the future.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as reverse racism. Racism is racism full stop.

Racism is about favouring or disfavouring one "race" more or less than another.

So Gene is a racist. Thank you for clarifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back