• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, Burnt State, I did not use the word 'Clit' , I was not the one who used any of the offending terms cited before, so you might want to revise your sentence to read more accurately, like 'When one uses the word...' etc etc'.

By the way, Burnt State, I did not use the word 'Clit' , I was not the one who used any of the offending terms cited before, so you might want to revise your sentence to read more accurately, like 'When one uses the word...' etc etc'.
Walter I did not mean you personally but any 'you' who uses that language or tolerates it through their silence or defense gives tacit agreement to silencing others and there's nothing nutty about that nor hypersensitive.

I'm British so have no loyalties either way.What strikes me the most is how did your great country end up having to choose from these two.Neither comes across as trustworthy or likeable.Both seem to have numerous skeletons rattling around in many cupboards and both could potentially end up incarcerated.Freedom of choice is an illusion!

Gene is right. This has meandered away from a cacophony about Clinton vs Trump. Essentially, the time for the blather is done. We're now down to waiting for the voting to happen. I'm gonna get back to the discussions on the weird stuff and my 'pile of garbage' :D

Gene was NOT right on several accounts. 1. He should have never closed the other thread. Why'd you do that exactly Gene? Logic tells a person, especially any participating member, that that decision alone would only serve to infuriate some here at best. Especially when you allowed it to be referred back to here by Han with me as it's target?????

2. Gene is unquestionably allowing Burnt State to make trouble and create division on the forum. That's WRONG. It shows favoritism and that my friends is simply unethical.

Burnt State has a history of acting like a self righteous schoolmarm with too much time on his hands. His contributions within this thread have DONE NOTHING to contribute to it's intended topic of discussion. It's like Gene wants to give Burnt State a platform or a stage from which to broadcast his sensitivities which are thoroughly anti right wing political American to begin with. Why Gene?

No Walter, the forum and my membership here may be his toys, and he may even decide to pick them up, stomp off in whichever direction he chooses to, and take his toys home with him as far as my membership here is concerned, but unquestionably, Gene is not right.

Neither is Burnt State. I will not be summed up by him, or anyone else here, as a racist and homophobic person by his majesty Burnt Weenie Sandwich and his band of simpleton faux pas liberal do gooders.

I'm British so have no loyalties either way.What strikes me the most is how did your great country end up having to choose from these two.Neither comes across as trustworthy or likeable.Both seem to have numerous skeletons rattling around in many cupboards and both could potentially end up incarcerated.Freedom of choice is an illusion!
George Carlin had it right. "If you have selfish, ignorant citizens you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders."

OK, before this gets carried away, the original thread became very large, and so I simply created a sequel. We have done that with several large threads. It does not prevent continuing discussions at all.

He should have never closed the other thread. Why'd you do that exactly Gene? Logic tells a person, especially any participating member, that that decision alone would only serve to infuriate some here at best. Especially when you allowed it to be referred back to here by Han with me as it's target?????

There was no conspiracy, maybe if you read the last post in the old thread you would have seen that before you jumped the gun. Maybe anger clouded your judgement, but I did not appreciate you calling me a liar.

All that happened was that Walter asked a question and I answered it.

maybe if you go back and re read you will see what happened.

For the record though, how would you describe somebody that intentionally uses offensive discriminatory language? especially after they have been asked otherwise?

P.S George Carlin was an extremely gifted comedian, and a true artist.

As I said before I hope and pray for a peaceful US election, good luck.

I won't post in this thread anymore because I don't want to aggravate the situation any further.

I would ban Gene for a few months if I was in charge. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When someone uses "do gooders" as an insult, it really tells you a lot about the person delivering said insult. Sorry, Jeff, we weren't all born selfish a**holes with delusions of grandeur. Some of us actually do care about others beside ourselves, and even, *gasp* those that are different from ourselves. I know that's a concept that most of you "Conservative" types have difficulty understanding, but there it is.

When someone uses "do gooders" as an insult, it really tells you a lot about the person delivering said insult. Sorry, Jeff, we weren't all born selfish a**holes with delusions of grandeur. Some of us actually do care about others beside ourselves, and even, *gasp* those that are different from ourselves. I know that's a concept that most of you "Conservative" types have difficulty understanding, but there it is.

You're right , it does tell you a lot about that person. It tells you that because the words "do", and "good" are easy enough words for simpletons like you to actually comprehend, that most likely, before too long at all, the person using the phrase "do gooder" better have thick enough skin to keep envious insect brained bozos like yourself from attempting to parasitically penetrate their patience. You Sir are an intellectual butcher. You apparently take fervent pride in hacking and slashing the concept all to pieces. Capitalizing on self righteous ignorance, all for your fake esteemed causes, and your elite self glorification's holy profit. Thankfully the type of mentally hog washed horse meat that you're attempting to bring to market here is too obviously bitter and rotten. Unworthy of even a starving mongrel.

Well, there' always the hope they will just tire of repeating the same old nonsense even when confronted with evidence of disproof. Or maybe if we stop responding they will take the message to heart.

Well, there' always the hope they will just tire of repeating the same old nonsense even when confronted with evidence of disproof. Or maybe if we stop responding they will take the message to heart.
Oh, it's like watching my kids fight after too much pop hoping they tire themselves out.

Check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back