• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares! “It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.” I fully agree with that statement as well. Only a complete fool would not. Are you REALLY this easily impressed?

I'm impressed that the Donald knows Benito lol.

Here are some quotes from Adolf Hitler. I don't think he ever used his quotes, but he sure as hell lived by them.

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed. (... no comment lmao)

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

The victor will never be asked if he told the truth. (... or disclosed his income tax)

Words build bridges into unexplored regions. (... like Jina)

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach. (... no kidding lol)

It is not truth that matters, but victory. (... welcome to Nov. 9th 2016)

Last edited:
Listen, we all have to be of a specific understanding. He doesn't need your approval, he doesn't need mine, because Trump is president of the USA. The End.

Edited for the sake of making one more thing perfectly clear: Every time I look at Ezechiel's avatar I crack up! :D Outside of missing a orangish blond hair piece, Jabba the Trump weren't none too bad either. lol!

Last edited:
You're missing my favorite Mike Pence to his right lmao

020915_StarWars_JabbatheHutt-970x545.jpg

I do see the Pence resemblance...but you gotta admit just to look at Jabba is hilarious. Why do you think it is that Carrie Fisher and those of her ilk are always siding with the Dems? Do you think maybe it's because they can relate so well to notion of putting on an act? You know, directing their audience and all. I remember when the great Anthony Hopkins was going to retire from acting. He said he was doing so because acting was making him mentally deranged and he couldn't get out of the characters that he portrayed. Do you think Hillaryous actually believed most of her own BS?

For once your right. Can't argue with that, other than to say that fringe groups have wrapped themselves around Trump, including the KKK.

We have a similar problem here in Australia too
We have groups who are right wing nationalists but NOT neo nazis. They have views on how the country should be dealing with certain issues like immigration and demographic intake.
The neo nazis turn up at their rallys because they share some philosophical similaritys but they are very unwelcome at these events because of course the observer sees the swasticas and tars the entire event as a nazi rally. Ive lost count of the facebook pages organising these events who say nazis stay away dont bring your nazi badge and brand here, you dont help our cause

Federal MP attends Queensland rally
In Mackay, Federal Coalition MP George Christensen addressed a Reclaim Australia rally, telling the crowd it would be naive to think Australia was not at war with extreme Islam.

"Our voice says we will not surrender, we will not sit idly by and watch the Australian culture and the Australian lifestyle that we love, and that is envied around the world ... we are not going to see that surrendered and handed over to those who hate us for who we are and what we stand for," he said.

The member for Dawson in North Queensland added it was "sad" to see neo-Nazis attend rallies in Sydney and Melbourne.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-...esters-converge-in-more-rival-rallies/6631212

And the dynamic here is the violence that errupts at these events is ALWAYS from the anti racist crowd.

You get the nationalist/patriot/australia people standing around wearing the flag and peacefully making their particular viewpoint, and the anti racism mob show up and start throwing punches. It happens over and over again

I am being very serious when I fully and adamantly contend that what we have clearly seen in the ushering in of President Trump, is nothing short of a vast majority of the United States citizenry
Once again, there's no vast majority, so you can stop churching it up.

Not making this morning news here, but what has made the news this last year was bad enough, if its gotton worse then it must be really bad
There are incidents near my area where they wouldn't have occurred earlier.
Silverton students suspended after threats at pro-Trump rally

Federal MP attends Queensland rally
In Mackay, Federal Coalition MP George Christensen addressed a Reclaim Australia rally, telling the crowd it would be naive to think Australia was not at war with extreme Islam.

"Our voice says we will not surrender, we will not sit idly by and watch the Australian culture and the Australian lifestyle that we love, and that is envied around the world ... we are not going to see that surrendered and handed over to those who hate us for who we are and what we stand for," he said.

The member for Dawson in North Queensland added it was "sad" to see neo-Nazis attend rallies in Sydney and Melbourne.

Rival protests wrap up nationwide with minimal clashes

And the dynamic here is the violence that errupts at these events is ALWAYS from the anti racist crowd.

You get the nationalist/patriot/australia people standing around wearing the flag and peacefully making their particular viewpoint, and the anti racism mob show up and start throwing punches. It happens over and over again

The sickest and most mentally deranged human beings are those that cry "racism!" when they themselves are the biggest racists of all. Yes, the notion that one race is superior to another is truly pathetic in every sense, but it is not nearly as pathetic as being branded a racist simply because you're white. The white race has definitely been the most racially prejudiced of all races in the USA over the last 50 years. We can squarely thank the Democrats for that ploy. It's ethically abject, and a thoroughly sick minded ruling tactic.

Are you serious!? How can Trump help the fact that the KKK gave him their endorsement in THEIR newspaper when he had already publicly denounced the KKK? Are you just Trolling here? Or are you really this clueless? You're coming off more so blind than the people directly responsible for printing the paper you are referring to. :confused:
That's just crybabies grasping for straws & trying to turn a non-story into a story. So wait; When Barrack was running for president and a known pedophile came out and said he stands behind Obama - does that mean everybody should shun Obama because a pedophile endorses him? No. The entire KKK/Trump thing is stupid and lame and the people that try to make it a significant issue are also lame.

As it turns out Trump did in fact denounce the KKK, as he should have denounced any hate group. Its kind of hard to walk the line when you want to ban Muslims & build a wall, which he's starting to back off of.

Last edited by a moderator:
As it turns out Trump did in fact denounce the KKK, as he should have denounced any hate group. Its kind of hard to walk the line when you want to ban Muslims & build a wall, which he's starting to back off of.

Yeah that wall...... Not going to happen. I was watching a TV show on the border force the other day and the terrain is just too vast and difficult, they are already flat out detecting the tunnels under what walls you do have.

It wont work and it would be a waste of a vast amount of money to try.

A halt on Islamic immigration. Thats doable and in the current climate sensible imo.

Islamic ideology calls on the faithful to kill the unbelievers, not in and of itself a problem,(the bible and Torah do to) But here in the 21st century enough beleivers are acting on the instructions to create a sense of clear and present danger.

Im sure australia is like the US in that every known religion is represented in the social fabric.
But this one in particular is being problematic in the extreme where the others are not.

Its that old adage again not all muslims are terrorists, but a significant portion of the terrorism the world has seen lately has been islamic in its nature.

Islam is going to have to undergo a reformation,(as Christianity did) and thats not an easy proposition. It is happening but you wont see imo significant reforms in our lifetimes that will see this issue go away

The irony is the populist revolution and islamic extremism are both born of the same dynamic. a sense that now is our time to make a change to the established order
That I/Me/WE have been marginalized by THEM for too long and now is the time to rise up and change it

What Humans Can Learn From The Mice Utopia Experiment!

Its pretty obvious when you read this, and i recommend you do

Notice how the evolution of the behaviours displayed by the mice, parallel those of the people of Easter Island, as explored by Quintus Curtius in his ROK article The Power Of Choice. The people of Easter Island are a historical example of a human version of the mice utopia experiment:

“When humans first arrived there about A.D 900, it [Easter Island] was densely forested, and was capable of sustaining numerous tribes and a relatively high population.”

The conditions of the islanders were similar to that of Calhoun’s mice. On an isolated island, with a lush environment, a group of humans settlers arrived on boats to Easter Island. The settlers could thrive with almost endless resources without natural predators nor external factors of stress.

With time, the island became over populated. Quintus explains what befell the Islanders:

“The islanders then began to compete with each other more and more fiercely for an ever-declining volume of natural resources; vendettas multiplied, intertribal warfare flared, and a pall of hostility and fear descended on the island. As the trees vanished, the islanders were unable to build boats to escape to other islands: they became trapped in their own hell, doomed to fight each other in perpetuity for the last crumbs that the barren land could offer. Eventually the islanders began to starve, and feed—literally—off each other. As wild meats became unavailable, and escape off the island became impossible, the natural consequences followed. Cannibalism stalked the island, animating its folklore and infecting its archaeological sites. Perhaps the islanders compensated for their misery by focusing more and more on the empty ritual of building and raising statutes, as their means of sustenance melted away.”

Ya gotta understand, ISIS wants the USA to ban immigration and go all hell bent on the Islam = evil schtick.

Because a ISIS doesn't give a F about America.

It's waging a war all right. On Islamic moderation in the Middle East.

And you guys going Neanderthal makes them the only game in town that will protect the faithful.

You guys are creating the next invasion army force.

Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back