• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Two

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said it was fair. The rules are using the Electoral College system. If you have a problem with it, get it changed.
I can't believe what i read.Why not accept the popular vote? Who wants this ancient unfair method?

Listening to Mitch McConnell yesterday it sounded like other than doing away with Obamacare anything that Trump promoted or ran on will not be a slam dunk despite the Republican majority but I'm not sure in what context he meant that, ie. whether the size of their majority isn't especially impressive or more moderate Republicans being involved.

Given this last election one I guess shouldn't put too much faith in crystal ball predictions but I'm hearing that because of the gains the Republicans made in some district in this election (flipping counties districts) the mid terms in two years could very well represent a more significant gain and if you think it's too early to consider mid terms this election was a year and a half in the making.

Greatest day of my life seeing Trump win the election.

Funniest thing is watching media whores like Rachel Maddow look like they were soiling themselves on camera. All the MSM acted like this was a stunning upset for one simple reason: they had been artificially rigging the polls for months to create the impression Hillary was in front. Everyone who has been researching the issue in the alternative media has known that Trump was a long way ahead of Clinton for months, which is why you're seeing so much amusement among us watching and sharing videos of the stunned and heartbroken msm and celebrities and Democratic supporters who were convinced election night was going to be the Feminist PC Social Justice Warrior party to end all parties.

The only doubt about Trump winning in a landslide was whether they would rig the election against him by bussing in voters (see the James O'Keefe bombshell undercover videos that got Creamer fired), employ widespread vote-flipping or the fractional magic software that Bev Harris so brilliantly exposed.

It looks to me like the landslide was so overwhelming that it was unfeasible to rig the election to give Clinton the Presidency, but that they probably rigged the popular vote to put her JUST ahead in order to provide a basis for all these gormless morons currently being manipulated by the Soros gang into protesting the democratic process in the streets.

Let them protest, let them riot.

Obama is still the President and will be the one responsible for keeping the order and cleaning up the mess. They'll have worn themselves out by the time The Donald is inaugurated.

All in all, the sweetest of sweet victories, the afterglow of which is still lingering.

I learned long ago not to debate folks whose political knowledge and experience I just don't respect (as you obviously don't respect mine). So we'll just have to agree to disagree on pretty much everything.

But thank you for the kind words via-a-vis the film.

Paul,
Wow, what a snub. I went out of my way to convey a very real sense of knowledge and rationale concerning the matter, and you frankly barely managed a howdy do. What a lofty arrangement you have with yourself. I used to respect your opinion in general and would never have taken the trouble to respond if I didn't. The documentary that can be currently seen in HD on Netflix is honestly very good, but frankly, I do in fact realize that you had a great deal of help on it. So much for trying to be nice about it. :rolleyes:

Trump's people considering Jaime Dimon for Treasury Secretary. If this goes through Jaime will probably buy a condo near Cap Hill to save himself the commute.

Jaime's spent more time there than the Janitors have.

If Trump does want to drain the swamp this is a pretty inauspicious start. Jaime's a swamp denizen.

Any thoughts ?

Last edited:
The Donald and Mike...
(who needs John Podesta for disclosure lol)
020915_StarWars_JabbatheHutt-970x545.jpg

hillary-and-hutt-MJA-.jpg

Last edited:
Certainly the Media put a noose around its necks reputation when it tried to massage the result instead of just report on it, the landslide win kicked the stool out from under them.
I see a lot of wringing of hands and "how did we misread the electorate so badly" The obvious answer is you didnt even bother to try.
When politicians stop asking what the people want, and instead just tell em what they need, then the populist movements get born of that.

It would be easy to say in hindsight her "basket of deplorables" comment was stupid, but she presented herself as the seasoned politician.

The fact that these deplorables were not going to vote for her is not the point. They are all still taxpayers, all still her boss, all paying for the Govt she wanted to preside over.

You dont piss in your boss's coffee cup in front of him/her unless youve already won the lottery.

And she figured she had

This is a loss for the would be media king/queen makers and thats a good thing
This is a loss for the arrogant political elite who no longer feel finding out what your electorate wants is the key ingredient in the formula and thats a good thing.

Do you have the KKK in Australia, or, is it something else?

Yeah we have a few neo nazi organisations, but they are not the same flavour as the KKK. Black people are not really an issue for them.

They have it in for jewish people, and wear far more of the nazi badging than the KKK. Lot of hitler worship, aryan supremacy stuff.

Nor are they tolerated like the KKK, there is a subtle supression of these types by law enforcement

National Action (Australia) - Wikipedia

Jeff<----reaches over and taps several members here on the forehead. "Hello!, ....hello,... is this thing on?" I simply cannot believe how people can put ANY stock in the media after what was just proved in spades to them concerning the media they trust's accuracy. The media has literally guided nearly the entire world around concerning politics in the USA and just how much precisely have they gotten right concerning the election? Are you all on mental draino? WTF!?

@DaveM literally pointed out the REALITY that the media is owned and operated by six, that's 6, not 60, not 600, six fricken media moguls. Does it honestly take a rocket scientist to understand just how easy it would be to own and manipulate that few news source control outlets?

How much was it that Hillary received via media contributions? Journalists shower Hillary Clinton with campaign cash . Would you not have an ongoing vendetta if your payola was never returned in favor? Holy simpletons in space from planet goofball!

What don't the Democrats get about having the wool pulled over their eyes, and being led around by that little invisible ring in their noses called the media? Hillaryous is the next best thing to Satan incarnate and people, grown men and women, are balling their eyes out in the streets.

The Democrats via Obama basically GAVE the election to Trump and now Obama's legacy doesn't have a leg to stand on. At best it's going to be garage sale fodder, if not dead fish wrap.

This is what happens when people live with their cell phones in one hand, while wondering whatever happened to the political media promises they were hanging onto with the other!

Yeah we have a few neo nazi organisations, but they are not the same flavour as the KKK. Black people are not really an issue for them.

They have it in for jewish people, and wear far more of the nazi badging than the KKK. Lot of hitler worship, aryan supremacy stuff.

Nor are they tolerated like the KKK, there is a subtle supression of these types by law enforcement

National Action (Australia) - Wikipedia
Are these groups allowed to protest, or, legally gather?

Id like to make commentary on my own philosophy at this point, Im very vocal and critical of certain ideology's, but im of the view ideology's are a choice . we have control over embracing them or not.
But ive always had the view skin is a lottery, no one asks to be born in the skin they wear be it black, white, Jewish, Asian etc etc. To have it in for someone based on their skin colour/configuration isnt something ive ever been able to understand given the lottery aspect

Are these groups allowed to protest, or, legally gather? Or, is it outlawed in Australia, or, parts of Australia?

Are these groups allowed to protest, or, is it outlawed in Australia?

Its an odd setup

We have a soapbox day in a park in sydney and by law its the only place/day where you can get on a box and call the Queen rude names and not be charged for it
Ive seen a few neo nazis there
They can protest and have marches etc, wear swastikas and wave NN flags, but Police photographers get everyones face, and they start to get raided at 3 am for all sorts of things. Drugs weapons etc.

Usually skinheads and the like, that bridge scene from the blues bros movie is a degree of organisation they could only ever dream of having here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back