• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Alas..., there is an abundance of media outlets here & there, where the events are reported improperly.

As you have probably noticed, the correction was swift and Ross punished, as it should have been.

Looking toward the brighter side of such a profoundly bleak political landscape..., perhaps Mueller in the course of investigating will have an opportunity to ask nearly all of the Trump administration about the goings-on over @ Area 51 and if any have been in contact with Anunnaki warlords in planning to conquer the planet.

…. As if there is an honest answer to be given, it will certainly emanate from within the Oval Office.

Looks like the sanctuary cities really worked out....for the illegal, murdering alien that is. Bravo! Can't wait until they make NJ a sanctuary city! Yay!

Not to fear, as the current trajectory looks like there may not be a New Jersey to worry about since this POTUS has taken office… LOL…

Although enjoying the Garden States’ corn, tomatoes and blue berries, it does/did seem overcrowded, whereas a crude form of urban renewal might just take care of the unwanted.

In the meantime...

Exclusive: Pentagon evaluating U.S. West Coast missile defense sites - officials

Attack siren blares in Hawaii for first time since Cold War

Should have acquired stock in Raytheon before the election

Raytheon: Missile Defense

Oh well, as they say…, you snooze..., you lose

Fact is; eventually we’ll all be dead and unless the current political climate changes, it will be the great-grandchildren that will have to carry the tremendous burden that corrupt politicians and governments will have hoisted upon them.

1. Social and societal matter not relevant to this thread.
2. Do you even understand what they are protesting?
3. Do you understand why? The jury concluded that the shooting, tragic as it was, was the result of an unfortunate accident. The defendant was not found innocent of all crimes.
4. The number of undocumented immigrants started to decline during the Obama administration. There is also a lack of evidence that building a wall, which would present some severe logistical difficulties due to rights of way, water crossings, etc., would actually help the problem.

President Trump’s Border Wall Won’t Stop Immigrants From Crossing

One more thing: There's not a shred of evidence that Mexico would pay for that wall even though that was one of Trump's biggest promises during the campaign.
It doesn't matter that the wall wont 100% stop illegals coming in, but it will help a lot. That's like Wal Mart saying "We're going to have shop lifters no matter what, so lets not even bother having electronic monitoring devices at the exits or undercover employees looking for thieves." Even with the electronic monitoring at the exits and undercover people looking for thieves, WalMart still loses money by people shop lifting. So the solution should be "They're going to steal anyway, so the heck with the electronic monitoring & undercover agents?" No - you keep those things implemented to reduce your loss. Same with the wall. It wont eliminate the illegals, but it will put a big dent in it. It works for every other country that has implemented one. Look at Israel as just one example.

The defendant shouldn't even be a defendant. He was kicked out of here 5 times. Unfortunately he's not Mexico's "best & brightest". He's a criminal. And like anybody buys "Hey look! Just by accident a gun ended up in my hand and my finger accidentally pulled the trigger & I accidentally shot an innocent woman. All while I was walking on my way to church." - yeah right.

What do you think would happen if I got kicked out of Mexico 5 times and then the 6th time I entered the country illegally I got a hold of a gun & shot an innocent person? If I weren't already shot to death by police I'd live the rest of my life in a prison & would probably be tortured on top of it. The verdict was made because people on the jury do not like Trump and they know the one way to get back at him is to do the thing that will piss him off the most. Just like the NFL players. You think any of them even know what they're doing out there? Once Trump made the statement that they should be kicked off the team for kneeling - THATS when we saw the onslaught of players kneeling. It was to simply give Trump the "F U". Same with this verdict.

Oh yeah, and where's all the rioting, cars being flipped over, people being beat, stores burning down after this verdict? Oh wait....

The link I provided makes it clear that a wall would probably not help. It was an empty promise.

The shooting was unfortunate, and it's true that the suspect should not have been in this country.

But if it's a matter of whether I'd have more to fear from an undocumented immigrant or an American citizen, the latter is more of a threat every time.

See:

You know Trump’s immigrant crime wave? Fake news. It doesn’t exist

The rest of this discussion needs to be taken to the political thread. It has nothing to do with UFOs and ET.

What's more, this fear-mongering about the "other" has to stop. That's what the real crazy thing is about our world.

I am also sick and tired of hearing the same old disproven nonsense about immigration and people who don't have the same color, nationality or sexual preference as you do. We have to move past such nonsense.

Once this painful chapter in US history is over and if the United States of America stays united I predict two best selling books to emerge from the mess using moderate perspectives lol.

From the GOP point of view: a fine read called 'Temporary Insanity' featuring a return from the world of fringe alt-right incompetent sexist pussy-grabbing racist hypocritical bible-belt halleluiah evangelical hillbilly rednecks and money grabbing billionaire lying tax evading snake-oil selling cheats that masterfully hypnotized tea party airheads.

From the dems: 'The mad dash to moral high ground' featuring a high-pressure hose cleaning of whatever or whoever might be vulnerable to attacks from the Clinton and establishment haters.

leeann-airplane-pic1-640x480.jpg

Happy holidays to all except republicans... its Merry Christmas to republicans ;) (remember that guy in the red suit ?)

Roy Moore said "Donald Trump should use the power of the presidency to deport the former president back to the land of his birth KENYA... " sigh...

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Two possibilities here:

Catastrophic failure (induced by the Mueller investigation) of the Trump presidency followed by a possible GOP recovery back into moral high grounds and some relative sanity... :confused:
... or ...
Steve Bannon wins his war and the nationalist trend continues resulting in the destruction of trusted institutions, the press and the establishment (ie a dictatorship 'a la Vladimir').

Interesting times are when you can see under the emperor's clothes LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back