• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of Hurricane Harvey hitting Texas... will this enlightened Trump finally wake up to the reality of global warming and bring him back in the Paris accord ? (pffffft bwahahahah) ... ps ... the gulf of mexico is still 85F :eek:

If this doesn't shake him to his core on Tuesday, nothing will. IMHO, this heartless monster will be reading scripted text to survive this horrific event. Why this racist/misogynist epic failure is still in charge is a mind boggling mystery and it's really a no brainer that Trump will be the central subject of case studies for eons to come :confused:. WTF !

Trump is shedding supporters like no other president in modern history
President Trump’s poll numbers are bad and getting worse. He began his presidency on shaky ground; on Inauguration Day, only about 45% of Americans said they approved of the job he was doing. Since then, it’s been a bumpy ride downhill. Last week, the Gallup Poll reported that Trump’s job approval had sagged to a low of 34%.

Let's not talk about commercial chances after they leave office. The last three presidents, whatever their faults, at last tried to behave decently in doing this sort of thing. Well, there was Bush looking out the window of his plane, but he wasn't trying to sell aircraft.

Trump had the chance to show in the face of a disaster of epic proportion he could lead. He blew it.
Quite honestly I am surprised we not nuked N.K. maybe his generals arranged for him to view the day after.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has been posted before, but in response to people who think that the Clintons have been busy knocking off their real — or imagined — enemies, check this out:

FALSE: Clinton Body Bags

You'll notice that the Clintons didn't even know some of the people they are accused of killing, and that the people whom you might think they had motive to knock off, such as Monica Lewinsky, are still breathing.

As many know I have 5 wonderful kids. My 1st 2 are twins. But unless you stood them together you not know it. One is quiet studies a lot the other plays basketball with a passion. During her 1st game she knelt with 4 others for the national anthem. I was shocked but I always taught her she is her own person. She runs her life my dad faught for that flag but he also faught for her right to kneel. And so I did a hard thing. I support her. I told her it was her choice her life to live as she wanted I would not force her into a mold. She was happy. And that is what my dad faught for.
Peace
Bob

"Dad we are all going to kneel tonight." But it was not enough President Trumps statements has made me angry my dad frought for her right to kneel so I talked to other parents it was decided as the team's lined up for the national anthem we all took to the court half the audience we all knelt me rikki her sis. Her BFF bolth teams coaching staff even the principal. We all knelt for her right to kneel

Anything is plausible using speculations and old hitman tactics is nothing new. During the 1950s and 60s in London it was comon for gangs to have specailist for hot jobs.

Under sworn testimony Hillary's server was said to have been penetrated by the very people that helped set it up. Several security breaches occurred, and it was against National Security and FOIA laws to do what she did. Data from her server was found on another computer in an Eastern European country too!

Most people with common sense that are also truly knowledgeable about the FBI and related testimony would understand this. Did you actually watch the full testimony to understand these issues? There is no doubt her servers and multiple devices (cell phones and tablets) were penetrated.

The FBI director would not discuss in open testimony what multiple attacks there were including the origins of those attacks. They're not certain exactly what data was stolen, but it's likely all her data was stolen given it had multiple attacks and was on equipment that was already in use by the foundation for years. It was initially an email system with different accounts on the same server software and hardware that the foundation used too!
Again, with law enforcement in my immediate family, a circuit court judge in my immediate family & state senator and just by being a veteran of the U.S. Navy - I am dumbfounded & utterly vexed how Hillary has not be in handcuffs. It's the same bewilderment & confusion as when they announced OJ was acquitted. Mind boggling.

Hillary , is just one of many of those high fliers who's money is no problem and all politicians across spectrum during and after campaigning for office . Look at the nutter who's sent the parcel bomb to former US President Obama crazy stuff no matter what side of politics . She is a terrorist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back