• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Four

Free versions of recent episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what you're responding to Pixel:
Since 1988, over 18,151 petitions have been filed with the VICP. Over that 27- year time period, 16,360 petitions have been adjudicated, with 5,416 of those determined to be compensable, while 10,944 were dismissed. Total compensation paid over the life of the program is approximately $3.6 billion.

Except here's what it means:
It was created in the 1980s, after lawsuits against vaccine companies and health care providers threatened to cause vaccine shortages and reduce U.S. vaccination rates, which could have caused a resurgence of vaccine preventable diseases.

That's right - stupid lawsuits actually threatened people's lives so they put a tax on vaccines instead.

If 1 in a million odds isn't safe to you Pixel, what is?

Here's some reference data of things considered 'safe.'

Vehicle accident 1:114
Firearm assault: 1:370 (I'm guessing you're pro-gun, right?)
Air travel: 1:10,00
Lightning 1:1,61,000

That's right... you have 6 times the chance to die by lightning than successfully get money from complaining about vaccinations. I'm guessing you don't ever walk outside, do you Pixel?

Last edited:
None have, because there's no cases for lawsuits to go to court over.

That is my point. If there were, and given you're the most litigious country on the planet, there would likely be an easy way to do so.

So your first point is BS. Next?

You obviously know nothing about "vaccine court". There are people waiting 10 years or longer to have their case heard by a non legal " court". It is a sham.
Go away, you are far to ignorant to discuss this topic.

You obviously know nothing about "vaccine court". There are people waiting 10 years or longer to have their case heard by a non legal " court". It is a sham.
Well, if ignorance was a criteria...

Here's what you're responding to Pixel:

Except here's what it means:

That's right - stupid lawsuits actually threatened people's lives so they put a tax on vaccines instead.

If 1 in a million odds isn't safe to you Pixel, what is?

Here's some reference data of things considered 'safe.'

Vehicle accident 1:114
Firearm assault: 1:370 (I'm guessing you're pro-gun, right?)
Air travel: 1:10,00
Lightning 1:1,61,000

That's right... you have 6 times the chance to die by lightning than successfully get money from complaining about vaccinations. I'm guessing you don't ever walk outside, do you Pixel?

I have been struck by lighting and broke my neck twice.
Get off your ass do some real research from non biased sources.
Pharmaceutical companies are now the number one lobbyists. They have made billions off keeping people sick. There's no money in healthy people so they jab kids with 70 different vaccines now days. All lacking testing. All dangerous all with know side effects often worse than what they try to protect kids from.
Perfect example is the Hep b given hours after birth.

You forgot to add medical treatment to your list of statistics.
Medical treatment is the 3rd leading cause of death in the USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been struck by lighting and broke my neck twice.
Get off your ass do some real research from non biased sources.
Pharmaceutical companies are now the number one lobbyists. They have made billions off keeping people sick. There's no money in healthy people so they jab kids with 70 different vaccines now days. All lacking testing. All dangerous all with know side effects often worse than what they try to protect kids from.
Perfect example is the Hep b given hours after birth.
I assume you are still alive, yes?

You forgot to add medical treatment to your list of statistics.
Medical treatment is the 3rd leading cause of death in the USA.

Bwhahahahaha!

No. Unless you're counting sex as the number one cause of death, because it makes life that eventually dies.

Do you mean the office of special masters of the U.S court of federal claims? Its quite legal pixel! And as far as I saw they dont have a 10 year waiting list... I am smelling troll pixel please back up your claims.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Dare you all to watch this.

In case you're wondering, Del Bigtree (the champ in the video) produced the documentary Vaxxed, which also involved Andrew Wakefeild, who faked research on the MMR vaccine so that he could promote the vaccine he developed. So, we can trust someone who is a known liar, or look at the actual scientific data which has been reviewed over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back