• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The most convincing case of an Identified Alien Craft (IAC) is?

ive read about them and lsd, they experimented on grunts, i cant see in a million years them messin with base guards at a nuke site on foriegn soil.

Yeah your right Manx I don't think they would drug them or hypnotise them but they could test proneness to suggestion and an implied scenario.

There is more than the suggestion of drugging and hypnosis; it includes outright intimidation and the binary code and Penniston's ever changing story becomes symptomatic of an after the fact, back end rinsing of facts for much of the case.

Ultimately the case rests on how much you believe what Halt saw and his own conviction of alien visitation and a cover-up by both British and American forces to obfuscate the truth. The others are not stable nor consistent enough to present anything you can be certain of.

Skeptics claim Halt saw a lighthouse and can you believe a Deputy Base Commander had not seen that lighthouse before or could tell the difference between that and the structured craft he reported? Here's a transcript of his tale by Ridpath who interjects with his lighthouse claim here and there. But after reading this alone, is it actually convincing of an unknown in the sky, crashing through a forest and shining lights on the ground?
Rendlesham Forest UFO – the Halt tape

Nameless increased the plausibility factor of the psy-ops theory with each post. I tried to look for the commentary about the base having a very high suicide rate but could not find an article to support this, as this would indicate a pattern of fishy business at the base. Jenny Randles, who brought the case forward, eventually sided with the Briish skeptical crew and dismissed the case, but with detailed facts as opposed to that rabid North American debunker's approach.

If you want to go down the rabbit hole then this story, from a supposed former soldier at the base at the time of the sighting, tells quite the bizarre tale. If he actually was at the base, highly doubtful IMO, then this would point to psychological experimentation as the underlying theme.
http://www.alien-ufos.com/personal-ufo-alien-experiences-dreams/27668-my-bentwaters-experiance.htm

I am siding more with the psy-ops just because the more i find out about military shenanigans the more you realise (a) how tricky the bastards are at pulling crazy shit on the public (b) on their OWN MEN who they denigrate and treat as expendable (c) how fucking self righteous and arrogant these top brass boys act, and if any of this bull shit sticks I at least want to see someone paying. I want to see multi million dollar law suits settled and payed out to the relatives of Barney and Betty Hill and with the Cash-Landrum people and anyone else who has suffered from the hair brained atomic nuclear air craft programmes and crazy social engineering experiments , I want the records expunged/reinstated of all those involved in Rendlesham with payouts made to all those involved for all the grief and red tape they have suffered and I want to see the government stop piggybacking off real UFO incidents for their own nefarious means, obfuscating and creating the merry go round bs which is modern aliens ufology nonsense.

While I agree entirely with your sentiment, Nameless, I don't see that happening soon, or ever. The history of the military is replete with actions causing death to their own 'expendable' personnel, and not just in secret cold war games, but in tests, experiments etc.. Even more interesting is when the military complex and corporations join in cahoots together to concoct all sorts of weirdness on the general public, and when things go for shit, and joe public gets injured or killed, these records are routinely evaporated. There will never be a trail, a charge or a trial. That's just the way it is.

Look at how messed up those two from Rendlehsam are and they can't even get their own military medical records. Power does what power will do. And so it goes, I'm afraid.

on a side note, is it possible to build a nuke capable of destroying the whole planet, just one nuke, i know having one would be peeing on your own chips, but is it within human capability.

The other option is a breakaway civilization, which I know Dolan is working on, but is really not his baby. Many have speculated on such theories over time. And if they already broke away from us, and have such seemingly omnipotence over us, then they may as well be alien gods, and one would have to wonder why they even bother putting up with us? Aren't we wrecking the whole habitat and just consuming their necessary resources? I don't subscribe to that thinking - just doesn't sound efficient to me. Why bother putting up with a self-destructive human infestation?

Your one line peaked my interest and I did a google. I know nothing about Richard Dolan except that he has been mentioned in a couple of threads I have been following recently - like you. [I have been living under a rock, yes, what can I say.] I came across this interview and it's impressive - Dolan impresses me on first hearing. So many ideas - and yet, something is both here and not quite.....hangs together, yes, I'm following the reasoning - though the story gets very wild at the end, and takes a turn I can't quite run with, but hey, it's one heckuvva tale. Very fun.

I wish I'd notated the subjects as they rolled along. I'll do that at some point, maybe this weekend. At 45:00 Dolan starts to talk about the mind-control of the military. Hmmm....

Dark Journalist: Richard Dolan: UFOs & The Breakaway Civilization

TEXT: "Join Dark Journalist and historian Richard Dolan as they examine the UFO coverup and its far reaching implications of a breakaway civilization. In this presentation they will cover Dolan's 20 years of research into the black budget, underground bases, ET history, MJ12, alien contact, advanced technology, off-world space programs, and much more! In the interview, Dolan discusses his off-the-record conversation with a prominent scientist who confirmed to him that he had worked on reverse-engineered alien technology..."

Here is part 2 - and the more paranoid-seeming aspects surface, still interesting.

At 17:00 he discusses the Rendelsham Forest case.

Dark Journalist & Richard Dolan: Strange UFO Encounters & In Part II

TEXT: "In this no-holds-barred part two of Dark Journalist's interview with historian Richard Dolan they discuss the curious connection between high-level UFO contactee cases and covert intelligence agencies. They also probe deeply into controversial cases such as the Rendlesham Forest Incident, Allagash Encounter, Travis Walton case, MILAB and more...

"In the special section on cultural infiltration and mind control, DJ & Dolan probe the Manchurian Candidate pattern of strange figures in history and various programs by the Breakaway Civilization that are meant to create false illusions of real events. The conclusions they reach will leave you shocked and dismayed at the implications of an ever-expanding worldwide plan."

P.S. Btw - my general impression is that like any good story there is an hypnotic aspect that is always present when one listens to a good story-teller. Highly suggestive stuff that can easily be absorbed in a passive way. Reasons why I say this. I could see this becoming obsessive. Must be cautious, methinks.

Last edited:
While I agree entirely with your sentiment, Nameless, I don't see that happening soon, or ever. The history of the military is replete with actions causing death to their own 'expendable' personnel, and not just in secret cold war games, but in tests, experiments etc.. Even more interesting is when the military complex and corporations join in cahoots together to concoct all sorts of weirdness on the general public, and when things go for shit, and joe public gets injured or killed, these records are routinely evaporated. There will never be a trail, a charge or a trial. That's just the way it is.

Look at how messed up those two from Rendlehsam are and they can't even get their own military medical records. Power does what power will do. And so it goes, I'm afraid.
You know why it's not going to happen ? Because the general public laugh at this shit and anyone with a little bit of interest is playing David Vincent with the space dwarfs. You have to get the people on your side. We the people en masse hold the power. That's how you force governments and pharmaceutical companies to eventually pay compensation to thalidomide victims.

Organisations know this and fear this that's why a large percentage of money is spent on marketing and manipulating social consciousness through programmes and schemes. This is the game that's afoot that people don't even know they are playing or being played by. When you peel back the bullshit you can see that there is a real phenomenon and a 'clothed' one. Steering the herd. (I Copyright this , so don't even try it as a follow up book title o'brien).

Your one line peaked my interest...

The breakaway thing: Having banged my head against the wall for MANY years now concerning the man made secret technologies vs. what I refer to as God Technologies, there is no question that unless we are talking about a "breakaway civilization" that began before modern recorded history, I doubt it very much. Reports of UFOs in the skies and their interactions with humanity go back many thousands of years. Even the proto human idea is far fetched due to reason alone. Precisely why wouldn't they reveal themselves? What is theirs, or ours, to lose precisely?

I will state emphatically that I know that mind control is extremely real and where we are at with as much is beyond what most can, or are willing to imagine humanity as being capable of at this time. The military/industrial complex was experimenting with remote hypnotism in the 40s!

There is no question that human beings IMO, and I am certain many others as well, are virtually unlimited in discovery potential. To honestly be gullible enough to believe that the public is familiar with what is real cutting edge technologies is just plain, well, gullible. To think that minds as revolutionary as was Tesla's don't happen EVERY year around the globe, that's just as insane.

However, to think, or adopt the belief, that it's we ourselves that are responsible for the phenomena of UFOs, absolutely no friggin way. None whatsoever. You can truly take that to the bank, or stuff it under your mattress at home. Cause, that much *is* reality. UFOs are not us (humanity) unless we are a controlled project or experiment of a far greater portion of ourselves than what we are aware of.

Last edited:
Invaders? I have you know that it's based on a true story

David Vincent?

Invaders-Roy-Thinnes-300x225.jpg

Ha yeah, who was the crazy dude who claimed that Vincent was based on him it was some CIA dude I think?

You are thinking of Fred Crisman who was involved in the infamous Maury Island UFO case. A ludicrous assertion on his part for sure.

The Invaders is a great series IMHO and a must see for any UFO buff. The series had great guest stars and more paranoia than you can shake a stick at. Wonderful 60s era stuff.

Back