• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The most convincing case of an Identified Alien Craft (IAC) is?

I've followed this case for years and I think you've mis-characterized Warren here Tyger. I honestly do not think this is about selling books for Warren.

You have to bear in mind that this is just one interview out of many relating to the incident. The number of years and personalities involved has created a great deal of controversy and downright feuds among the participants. Warren and the rest of them always seem to express a great deal of emotion when they talk about this incident and it seems to get more intense as the years go on. I think Warren comes across as someone who is dealing with a lot of anger about the incident, even after all of these years, and that explains a lot of his behavior in my mind at least.

"Warren comes across as a kind of witting or unwitting dis-info agent, possibly a victim of having been, as Halt asserts, "meddled with". "
Could you explain?

Events at and surrounding Rendlesham are such a veritable hall of mirrors, that you would probably do better to access available written and audio accounts of characters and events than to rely on my confounded analysis.
"Left At East Gate" is a very worthwhile read. Another book, "You Can't Tell The People", by the late Georgina Bruni is one I would also love to read.

The best sense of mystery surrounding Rendlesham is, I think, to be found in the numerous interviews of principle players, most accessible online. (The Paracast interview of Col Halt, is great.) I think it is and always has been Halt's assertion that Warren's recollections of events are false and technically implanted. ( Not that he is hoaxing) Or that he has been, as Halt puts it, "meddled with". This assertion alone, coming from someone of Halt's stature, is enough to place Rendlesham large on the high strangeness map.

It seems, based on intuition and information in the public domain, that those physically closest to whatever happened at Bentwaters have come away psychically changed. This is why I don't regard Penniston's binary code revelations to be out of character or an invalidation of possible high strangeness. As I said, the whole thing is a real hall of mirrors.

Boomerang,
Its on Amazon Kindle Books :) Regarding Col Halt both could been sent down the disinformation change of command ? Therefore this case is not over nor should be forgotten who ever wanted these brave men to fight among themselves seems to have succeeded and all parties of the case need to sit down and sort their issues out work together they are all US Veterans and should stick together.

Last edited:
Events at and surrounding Rendlesham are such a veritable hall of mirrors, that you would probably do better to access available written and audio accounts of characters and events than to rely on my confounded analysis.
If we take the reported events at face value, then it seems there were high-tech, nuclear powered drone(s) of unknown origin checking out the US/UK nuclear stocks.

Pretty embarrassing for the US/UK, whether they know the origin of the drones or not. Furthermore, these "drones" seem to have been checking out US (and other) military sites for years. I'm sure most of you are familiar with Hasting's work.

I'm not convinced these craft are extra-terrestrial. I don't think the government - congress, executive branch - are covering them up, as I don't think they know anything about them. I do feel that the military, CIA, and NSA have much more information about them - pictures, videos, witness accounts - then we (the public) do, but I'm not convinced they know their origin either. I currently subscribe to the theory that the "military" knows they're real, but is powerless to do anything about them, and thus speak not of them.

I sometimes wonder how many nuclear wars these "agents" may have prevented over the years by intervening between nations.

If we take the reported events at face value, then it seems there were high-tech, nuclear powered drone(s) of unknown origin checking out the US/UK nuclear stocks.

Pretty embarrassing for the US/UK, whether they know the origin of the drones or not. Furthermore, these "drones" seem to have been checking out US (and other) military sites for years. I'm sure most of you are familiar with Hasting's work.

I'm not convinced these craft are extra-terrestrial. I don't think the government - congress, executive branch - are covering them up, as I don't think they know anything about them. I do feel that the military, CIA, and NSA have much more information about them - pictures, videos, witness accounts - then we (the public) do, but I'm not convinced they know their origin either. I currently subscribe to the theory that the "military" knows they're real, but is powerless to do anything about them, and thus speak not of them.
Why do you say that they were nuclear powered? I can see the relationship to Project Twinkle and the gov't concerns re: green fireballs near bases, but from what I remember those fireballs remain as unresolved UFO's. Do you have any other speculations beyond Hastings' work?

Why do you say that they were nuclear powered? I can see the relationship to Project Twinkle and the gov't concerns re: green fireballs near bases, but from what I remember those fireballs remain as unresolved UFO's. Do you have any other speculations beyond Hastings' work?
It is just speculation, of course.

I say nuclear powered because it makes sense as a quiet, abundant energy source - although there are likely even more efficient power sources - but also because of reports of radiation related to these craft.

There have been many descriptions of craft having some type of cloaking capabilities. It's possible that many times the spherical green, red, blue, etc. lights that are sighted are not the craft themselves, but what is seen of the craft in a particular mode. Why if a craft was "cloaked" it would still have a visible light, I don't know. But that does seem to be the case. Perhaps its a mode which allows for more maneuverability in Earth's atmosphere? Who knows. I'm thinking about the lights seen around missile silos and of course the foo fighters.

I've personally read enough witness accounts spanning decades from pilots, police officers, military officers, etc. to be convinced that high tech, nuts and bolts craft of unknown origin frequent the skies, particularly around military bases, aircraft, and silos. Something/someone is interested in our (military) technology - if only to make sure we don't destroy ourselves, the planet, and/or someone else's planet.

I'm not convinced it has to be extra-terrestrial. Richard Dolan's breakaway society is possible.

Last edited:
It's all fine to report on the case but it's the individuals are key which having all the eyewitness together like on the paracast special three hours no commercials folks pay 10 bucks ? and thrash out the case in end they were there not the reporters. Regards technology think about it ? Maybe a drone? Or drones. That stopped bases defenses not just nuclear weapons? Also other incidents which Nick mentioned what we're seen in other counties a swell ?

It is just speculation, of course.
I've personally read enough witness accounts spanning decades from pilots, police officers, military officers, etc. to be convinced that high tech, nuts and bolts craft of unknown origin frequent the skies, particularly around military bases, aircraft, and silos. Something/someone is interested in our (military) technology - if only to make sure we don't destroy ourselves, the planet, and/or someone else's planet.

I'm not convinced it has to be extra-terrestrial. Richard Dolan's breakaway society is possible.
Speculation's all we got, hence the creative value of this forum. The idea of the green fireball as monitor does return us to a Fortean world view where human beings are just in someone else's goldfish bowl, where we might not even be the goldfish, but just a barometer of some sort, a minor variable that at this point in the history of the planet is having a very noticeable impact on earth and other species. This idea of earth's "minders" places us far outside any capacity to interact or even communicate with said overlords. I just wish they would do a better job of stopping ourselves from poisoning the habitat.:rolleyes:

The other option is a breakaway civilization, which I know Dolan is working on, but is really not his baby. Many have speculated on such theories over time. And if they already broke away from us, and have such seemingly omnipotence over us, then they may as well be alien gods, and one would have to wonder why they even bother putting up with us? Aren't we wrecking the whole habitat and just consuming their necessary resources? I don't subscribe to that thinking - just doesn't sound efficient to me. Why bother putting up with a self-destructive human infestation?

So, back to the alien observation posts, monitoring our weapons of mass destruction. In this particular chess game, I wonder if the centralizing of power, control and knowledge in a partisan, militaristic society, instead of better collective decision making, is what holds us back from revealing the next move?

My takeaway on this case goes like this: Unidentified Flying Objects (foreign aircraft of unknown origin) penetrated a U.S. airbase where nuclear weapons were being illegally stored. This could not have been a "test" or an "exercise" unless you view the command structure of the USAF as being insane and completely irresponsible and looking to expose the presence of the illegal nuclear weapons held there themselves. Could this have been the Russians attempting a "project blue-beam" like operation on the base, knowing they had nuclear weapons there? I don't know, but that seems more plausible than time travelers from the planet Cobol or something.

My takeaway on this case goes like this: Unidentified Flying Objects (foreign aircraft of unknown origi..... know, but that seems more plausible than time travelers from the planet Cobol or something.
Trained have you learnt not to besmirch the Omegatron Dimensional Plutarchs of the Hyperion council of COBOL 5? You my friend will feel their wrath. Maybe not now,maybe not in the future or maybe not in your past , but one day .tsk

Where aircraft ever "scrambled" during the two days that the incident occurred? I don't think so. That is pretty curious isn't it? You have multiple UFOs projecting beams down over the weapons storage and they didn't scramble jets? Why?

Where aircraft ever "scrambled" during the two days that the incident occurred? I don't think so. That is pretty curious isn't it? You have multiple UFOs projecting beams down over the weapons storage and they didn't scramble jets? Why?
Because when your doing psyops tests on your own people and facilities you need to control it and it and not start world war 3. Plus if your testing drones that cost mon-nay, you have some crazy insurance premiums to cover so shit needs handling correct.

They rack up crazy mileage too so I WOULD NEVER BUY DRONES second hand. I wouldn't put it past those illumin-ar-Tay secret government ciadiansa types putting the clocks back on the mileage .

Because when your doing psyops tests on your own people and facilities you need to control it and it and not start world war 3. Plus if your testing drones that cost mon-nay, you have some crazy insurance premiums to cover so shit needs handling correct.

It seems inconceivable to me that they would muck with the guys holding the illegal nuclear weapons. Also, testing drones at night in a thick forest seems unlikely. I could see where some foreign power or organization might do it, but even that seems highly unlikely except as a prelude to war.

It's not inconceivable . Missileers and guards protecting the most important if not volatile objects ever created by man are going to be drilled and tested. Staged UFO events are an immense 'inconceivable' test plus become the ultimate propaganda. If the ruskies ever caught wind of an actual craft that could drain silo power with a beam . Well if they don't believe in little green men and they don't have that craft everything else points to the Us testing craft on their own troops. Craft that may or May not exist . And all they did was just told a few stories and faked some dial read outs and flew some drones .

I wouldn't be so quick .
As far as drones go they are just remote controlled aircraft. Stealth, tacit blue and lampirydae are all 3o 35 years old tech.

Have the military tested drugs and or put troops in unusual positions to test them ? Well of course they have they were doing it in the 5os and 6os. Do I think they did it in the previous cases ? Maybe maybe not. I think colonel Halt seemed to think some of the guards were being fucked with pre and post as per the binary shit.
So as far as 'getting a grip" it's not unfeasible to stage events and to create effects. It's a known military technique and not beyond the bounds of reality.

Another military factor in these 'stories' and that's what they are just stories is the possibility that sensitive guards were fed barium meal info which is a standard spy craft testing of field agents.

Back