• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Billy Meier Case Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.
But for those with a genuine interest in this genre the one armed bandit and his patently obvious fraud is an insult to our intelligence.

This lot are more offensive than most in that they spam bomb every UFO related article on the net they can find with links to their site, promoting it as real contact.
People with a new interest to the subject can get sucked in, and wind up deciding we are ALL a bunch of crackpots, like the deluded numbnuts at that site.

They taint what should be a serious study of this phenomena with their fraud

They create ignorance of the subject via this fraud.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jack Nathaniel
You now want to move on to other stuff because cause the case rests upon... a picture of a primitive man no less. Instead of me going about how I would handle this why don't you tell us how you would handle your investigation of these photos and prints?
Thanks

Analysis on the blog already clearly laid out the various contradictions exposing the cult-thinking of FIGU members and idiotic response by FIGU coregroup member, Christian Frehner.

Unanswered Questions:
  1. How did Meier & FIGU & Plejaren miss these issues since 1975 when they have “successfully” detected 1336 fakes when Meier received his developed pictures in 1975 ?
  2. How did they miss ‘March of Progress’ illustration when it is by far one of the most famous and recognizable scientific illustrations ever produced which achieved iconic status since 1965 ?(A Google Images search for march of progress, progress, ascent of man, or descent of man will return many hundreds of images derived from the March of Progress.)
  3. Why did Meier/FIGU not respond to these issues when they were made aware of it by Kal Korff & Luc Bürgin in 1995 & 1996 respectively ?
  4. Hans George Lanzendorfer(FIGU CG 49 member) states in SB 20 the following: “For the publication in the Contact Report Block, it was strictly ensured, with the help of Ptaah, that it only concerned “Billy’s” genuine pictures or his pictures that were only slightly falsified by Schmid, whereby the aforesaid falsification, for a logical reason, found no use.” Why did Meier/FIGU and alleged ET Ptaah ignore these issues & went ahead with publishing these pictures as almost authentic in 2002 when they in advance of 6-7 years earlier made aware of it by Kal Korff & Luc Bürgin?
Read more: UFO-Prophet: The Cave-Men Photos Controversy: Outer Space photos of Billy Meier taken in 1975

Can you answer any of the above questions ?
Or do you just want to avoid these uncomfortable questions and ignore them just like what Meier and his supporters did since these cave men fake pictures were revealed by Kal Korff in his 1995 book ?

Analysis like this reveals that it could not be ETs behind Meier, but could some others. However who is behind Meier and their motivations are irrelevant. Because the underlying assumption that, we could discern, understand and find out the real motivations behind the whole Meier case is wrong. We may never know who, why & how part for all the instances in Meier case. What matters is that we should not abuse logic and scientific method in forming conclusions, just because we find it palatable for us.

Cult is the perfect word for these idiots

Its obvious his photos are fake, his message a fraud and deception

Only a brainwashed cultie would think otherwise

Mallow. . You are correct. This is about the truth. Truth is that I don't know horn. I can't hate him. Truth: all the evidence in the case points to fraud.

Saying something doesn't make it true.

The appeal to authority is not enough to sway a critical thinker who is self responsible
As a thinking and self responsible human being you will eventually come to know this

I have brought many things to the table here and each one has not been addressed
Each of which must be the foundation for discussion if we are to arrive at the truth
I bring up logical fallacies so that we can have a civil discourse with guide lines by which we can check our selves with

For this case I have done my homework and continue to do it

IIG west web site read it
Derek Bartholomaus read it Billy Meier UFO Case
Listened to interview after interview with skeptics cross referenced what they purported to be in the material with the actual material
Read the material myself and continue to do so
Just recently and sadly another prophecy became prediction and was fulfilled.
First printed in German in 1987 translated in to English in 2004
"... You are untiring; so I will point out a few more important facts of the prophecies. As of now, new epidemics have spread among the people of Earth; however, as Henoch prophesied, quite a number of further epidemics will follow. Not only AIDS will occur worldwide in the 1990s, but also epidemics such as the so-called "mad cow disease", i.e., BSE, out of which different strains of Creutzfeldt–Jakob syndrome will develop, lasting well into the new millennium. Also, an epidemic known as Ebola will cause many deaths, as well as other unknown epidemics and diseases which will sporadically arise in epidemic proportions and will be new to the human being, causing great concern.
..."
copyright 2004 pg. 315 And Still They fly

You want to argue with the facts then go right ahead see where that gets you.

Your proclamation with absolute certainty that the object on the ship is a pin?
When you can easily look at other photographs and see that same object.
You need to let all your assumptions go when you are a detective

It is you who failed to meet the burden of proof that would be apart of a logical discourse and a healthy dialectic.

When someone meets you with evidence for your inquiries.
Your rebut shouldn't be "It is wrong cause I said so"

Thanks

Listened to interview after interview with skeptics cross referenced what they purported to be in the material with the actual material
"... You are untiring; so I will point out a few more important facts of the prophecies. As of now, new epidemics have spread among the people of Earth; however, as Henoch prophesied, quite a number of further epidemics will follow. Not only AIDS will occur worldwide in the 1990s, but also epidemics such as the so-called "mad cow disease", i.e., BSE, out of which different strains of Creutzfeldt–Jakob syndrome will develop, lasting well into the new millennium. Also, an epidemic known as Ebola will cause many deaths, as well as other unknown epidemics and diseases which will sporadically arise in epidemic proportions and will be new to the human being, causing great concern.
..."

It is you who failed to meet the burden of proof that would be apart of a logical discourse and a healthy dialectic.

Thanks

I think it's either disingenuous or naive Nathaniel, to suggest that the mere recognition of the probable emergence of any of the aforementioned diseases constitutes prophecy, Jules Verne territory this is not. Like all diseases, once something new gets discovered and has yet to be vanquished by vaccines it constitutes a genuine threat because of the connected world we live in.

BSE was first discovered in 1985 by late 1986 it's vector was determined, being that man consumes sheep and cattle it wasn't a big leap to point out that this will turn into something big the only caveat being until it turns symptomatic the true numbers wouldn't be known but to say it will go on into the new millennium is not a big leap.
Ebola was discovered in 1976, in the above quote it says "It will cause many deaths??? I mean, come on, what the hell does that mean ? Granted the current outbreak has caught a number of people with their pants down but it's safe to say that whatever number constitutes "many deaths" it was passed some time ago, even before Billy deemed it a concern.

HIV was first observed in 1981, still under the name AIDS, if i remember because the HIV virus was yet to be named/discovered, young gay men and drug users whose immune symptoms were already dying even though it was still considered a "gay" disease and in that context wasn't given the attention it deserved it became a bigger concern once the vector of blood transfusion was identified (1982 if i recall correctly) a few years later in 1986 it was called HIV which was identified as a disease in the late 50's/early 60's. NOT article from 1986

AIDS IN THE FUTURE - EXPERTS SAY DEATHS WILL CLIMB SHARPLY - NYTimes.com

Mr. Meier is to be commended for keeping himself well read on emerging diseases and creating fanciful, whimsical models, but that's about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Han
Saying something doesn't make it true.

The appeal to authority is not enough to sway a critical thinker who is self responsible
As a thinking and self responsible human being you will eventually come to know this

I have brought many things to the table here and each one has not been addressed
Each of which must be the foundation for discussion if we are to arrive at the truth
I bring up logical fallacies so that we can have a civil discourse with guide lines by which we can check our selves with

For this case I have done my homework and continue to do it

..."

You want to argue with the facts then go right ahead see where that gets you.

Thanks

If you are into predictions then you may be interested in mine:

25 years from now (2039):

(1) there will still be people who believe in Mr Meier and his stories.
(2) Medicine, food and water will still be controlled by the few.
(3) I will be 25 years older (if I am still alive).
(4) The world will still not be at peace.
(5) A new disease will be discovered.
(6) a new animal will be discovered.
(7) a new planet will be discovered.
(8) There will still be internet trolls.
(9) a child will be born.
(10) a man will die.
(11) I will buy a new pair of shoes.
(12) I will buy a new pair of socks.
(13) People will still celebrate Christmas and new year.
etc, etc.

Also IF Mr Meier was aware of what was going to happen in the future, why did he not take action to prevent his former wife (and accomplice) from admitting that the entire case is a fraud?

In a NUTSHELL: I have no problem with people believing in Mr Meier, that is their choice to make. However until it is acknowledged (by the Meierites/Meierists/followers of Meier) that they are a religion/religious group, they can not (in my opinion) be taken seriously.

@Jack Nathaniel

Answering your questions in order:
1) Humans are not infallible and are capable of making mistakes but then again they already answered this question I don't think they made a mistake they left those in that were "only slightly modified".
2) This doesn't make sense.
3) Kal Korff is a person that suffers from an inferiority complex and has already been ousted on Coast to Coast as a pathological lair. You use terms like "made aware" is this stated by Meier or anyone close to Meier or by KK? Have you ever made someone aware of "something" only to realize that you were wrong, and there was a logical reason behind what they did?
4) They already answered this question.

I was looking for more of an Occult answer (pun intended)
Something like:
Well I have this illustration and this photograph.
let me take these into Photoshop and do an overlay.
Then I will really have something to show.

But alas no all you have focused on is a motive something which they already gave the answer too.

They are very clever like this.

What matters is that we should not abuse logic and scientific method in forming conclusions, just because we find it palatable for us.

"Abuse the scientific method"? by all means this is the only thing you should abuse as it is self correcting.

Thanks

I don't understand why people continue to speculate on the truthfulness of Billy Meier's photos. Experts like David Biedny and Jeff Ritzmann have said that these photos are false and made up. What more need be said?

@Han
Look everyone this guy gets it and he is being very logical. huh imagine that using logic as derived by the laws of cause and effect to make prophesy about future events.
Of course in Han's example he is the fulcrum and therefor the gate keep of his future events. Meier is far more advanced in his understanding and doesn't mention himself in these future events. Big difference in what Han's has predicted and prophesied vs what Billy has.

@Wade Ridsdale
How many viruses on Earth?
The part in red is what I highlighted. "Strawman" anyone?
Here is an idea why don't you write down one of the 300,000+ viruses and predict what is going to make headlines with an out in the next so many years.
You will either see the truth here or you won't.
You can have the effect in your hand but it doesn't mean that you understand the laws by which the effect was derived.
That is okay, It is what the book says if you want to argue with it or marginalize it, it doesn't' matter, because the book cannot be changed
Only your judgement of it can be changed.
The "copyright" wont change and neither will the word "Ebola" you on the other hand will eventually come to see things clearly or not.
About the AIDs no one is praising him for that but if I were you I might go and research if this is Meier's first documentation on the disease.
Aside from that the article in the NY TIMES is awesome and it doesn't take anything away from Meier it just goes to show that their are other thinking humans on this planet.
And if the NY TIMES author was wrong then Meier would also be wrong and you could say look they are full of shit but you cant because sadly they were both right.

I don't know why people think that Meier is some sort of "guru", "savior", "cult leader", "holy man", etc, etc, he is not.
I haven ever met him and perhaps I will never meet him.
He is a human being like everyone working his way through life like everyone else.
He demand nothing from anybody the way he rights is very advanced and well thought out from the figu forum :

If you read carefully in many of BEAM’s writings he purposively leaves
“dis-jointed” sentences to be connected approperly by each material
human being in accordance to their own unique set of attributes and
circumstances to be arrived at their own free will so that such
connections are deemed humanely logical in function to their own
internal and external environments. What may be logically defined
accordingly to my own set of attributes based on spirit-form
evolution, quality of storage bank information, self-discipline of
material consciousness, psyche, both internal and external
environments and other factors is quite different from your set of
attributes.

For me this is something to ponder on.

Thanks

Believing in Meier is just plain stupid. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How sad, that Meier- who may have had a genuine sighting once- decided to make himself a prophet for profit. I don't see how his supporters can't "see" the obvious image fakes he tries to pass off as genuine. I recently listened to an old paracast episode where the former host ID's one night photo as miniature models of a vehicle, tree and ufo. Matchbox cars, Lincoln logs and flying saucers.

This Planet NEEDS an alien visitation that will hopefully stop all the stupid religious wars and political corruption. They probably fly right by after seeing what we do to each other because one group thinks their imaginary gods dick is bigger than someone else's imaginary gods dick.

This Planet NEEDS an alien visitation that will hopefully stop all the stupid religious wars and political corruption. They probably fly right by after seeing what we do to each other because one group thinks their imaginary gods dick is bigger than someone else's imaginary gods dick.

That primitive behavior might be what attracts them to fly in and feck with the locals, like they do.
Someone here had posted a link to a site that listed humanoid encounters through the decades, starting with the 50's. One of the most interesting things I've read. A decent amount came from France. Too many similar accounts to dismiss, and these were just the incidents actually reported. How many freaked out folks kept to themselves after their own such encounter. To my relief, none of the Meier contacts were listed.

There maybe we're Canadians in France at that time that confused them. ;)

Sadly all of mallow evidence has been shown to be part of the hoax..mierer has not posted anything new in years. .

Mallow please post pictures from mierer that are 10 years old or younger. 2004-2014..I look forward to seeing them.

This Planet NEEDS an alien visitation that will hopefully stop all the stupid religious wars and political corruption.

They were probably no better when at a comparable phase of development. They may be no better now given abduction and mutilation reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back