• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Billy Meier Case Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.
a fairy story;
then a man from Switzerland said what a neat idea!
so he copied pictures from a book just like the two little girls!
Life_Before_Man-Image+Meier_Image-small.jpg

to prove he saw aliens and dinosaurs! But to the poor mans dismay he fooled no one!
and the moral boys and girls?
you can't cut out pictures from a book and think you can fool anyone...
THE END!

Not to forget the recent analysis on the alleged outer space pictures of Meier, proved that these were clear hoaxes, taken from documentaries, illustrations,..etc.
Cave Men photos
UFO-Prophet: The Cave-Men Photos Controversy: Outer Space photos of Billy Meier taken in 1975

Apollo-Soyuz photos
UFO-Prophet: Billy Meier's Outer Space pictures: Apollo-Soyuz docking & Others - Part 1/3
UFO-Prophet: Billy Meier's Outer Space pictures: Apollo-Soyuz docking & Others - Part 2/3
UFO-Prophet: Billy Meier's Outer Space pictures: Apollo-Soyuz docking & Others - Part 3/3

Last edited:
Not enough of a resemblance. Other than pushing nonsense of course. But the latter is a high-rent nonsense pusher.

It is sad when people can't see the Elephant in the room.

Which is that your subjective belief has blinded you from objective reality.

You will eventually come to understand reality and why you think like you do perhaps not in this life but your next holds promis.

Greer is a con-artist the dis-closer has already happened in several countries even before this con-man entered the scene.

Michael Horn is not.

It is sad when people can't see the Elephant in the room.

Which is that your subjective belief has blinded you from objective reality.

You will eventually come to understand reality and why you think like you do perhaps not in this life but your next holds promis.

Greer is a con-artist the dis-closer has already happened in several countries even before this con-man entered the scene.

Michael Horn is not.
All your posts in this forum have been in this thread alone, speaking of elephants.

He hasnt, but i think he is mixing up his different accounts/ID's here.

Jack Nathaniel, must be one of his for starters, even tho it was a one post hit.

Mr mallow: please address directly the fallen pin and the hollow model. Also please adress the trash can lid. Adress the toy zap gun adress the faked cutouts. Once you adress those then we can have a conversation.

I would like to see someone, anyone, explain away that fallen pin. My 10 yr old kid laughed when I showed him the images.

He hasnt, but i think he is mixing up his different accounts/ID's here.

Jack Nathaniel, must be one of his for starters, even tho it was a one post hit.

Really bad when a multiple IP er outs himself- not even much realizing it. Silly mallow.

You see fit to address the multiple IP addess issue And not the Fallen pin? I know you are monitoring the thread. .so let's cut to the chase..address the issue of the fallen pin.. come on mallow let's see if you can explain it. .I am waiting for you. .come on mallow. .

You see fit to address the multiple IP addess issue And not the Fallen pin? I know you are monitoring the thread. .so let's cut to the chase..address the issue of the fallen pin.. come on mallow let's see if you can explain it. .I am waiting for you. .come on mallow. .

Your comments are not at all anything but a form of logical fallacy.
Learn what fallacies are then form your question.
Here is a little help. Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies
You are by far the worst perpetrator of logical fallacies.
This has been in the past why I do not respond to your comments.

Now what is your logical fallacy? When you say "address the issue of the fallen pin"?

I am on my moble atm so if someone could post the fallen pin Image for mr horn I mean mallow I be able thankful

WCUFO_Pin.jpg Wedding_Cake_infront_house_highrL.jpg

Please look at these two images: tell me without my "logical fallacies" what YOU see. explain in detail what is resting on the "craft" in the close up. please explain in detail the gap between the two silver balls that you can see into the structure. I await your answer tell me what YOU see.

... tell me without my "logical fallacies" what YOU see. explain in detail what is resting on the "craft" in the close up. please explain in detail the gap between the two silver balls that you can see into the structure. I await your answer tell me what YOU see.
As much as I'm in favor of people learning to form coherent arguments, it's pretty obvious after some study of the case that it's full of holes ( literally in some cases - as the photo you posted shows ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back