• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Billy Meier Case Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this dissusion I posted 2 pics one shows the handle of the trash can lid on theufo..the other shows the fallen pin. The pics are 100% fakes...go back sevral pages and see for yourself.

I wonder what 'Mr. Mallows' ultimate goal here is. Just some exposure, as little as it maybe ? Pretty clear you won't convince or convert anyone (at least those engaged in a conversation on here with you) of the claims your apparent 'Guru' made.

Reactions: Han
In this dissusion I posted 2 pics one shows the handle of the trash can lid on theufo..the other shows the fallen pin. The pics are 100% fakes...go back sevral pages and see for yourself.
His response to these obvious fakes? "You're begging the question" So, there you go.. answering a question with a question.

True, But did you know that she had also testified to the authenticity of the case before her Karl Korf ("It is all a hoax") incident
Testimony from some Meier-case witnesses

Wow that told me! NOT!

The very reason that meiers wifes testimony is so damning, is that she was a participant in the hoax. And therefor it goes without saying, that she previously had said it was "real".

I have a feeling that even if billy meier himself admitted that he made it all up, it would not take too long before mr horn and his ilk would come up with some explanation that would allow them to carry on peddling their wares.

I make and photograph models

IMG_2370.jpg

newloki.jpg

vidtest0321rs.jpg

apr29236jn7.jpg

CASLO54Z.jpg

Nov21846.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

I am an active member in forum dedicated to photographing models, often with a view to making them seem real

And i have posted the wedding cake and other meier pictures there. the 100 percent consensus is not only are they pictures of a model they are not very good ones either.

These people and i can be considered expert witness's. Blind freddy could see its a model.

Not only is it a picture of a model, its a badly made and poorly photographed one.

The brass widget (most likely a pin used to hold up modular shelving)

ats44563_cakeparts.jpg

Has never been explained, it is what it is, pins used in bookcases to position adjustable bookcase shelves

IIG | Billy Meier | Wedding Cake UFO Deconstruction

This pin always ignored by the meierites, because they cant explain it away is the smoking gun proof its a model, and that meier is an idiot

Add that to all the other obvious holes in his swiss cheese story and its case closed.

But one armed bandits are legal in many places, you want to feed your money into the machine go right ahead, but dont expect a jackpot

goldennuggetred.JPG

Mike,
Are you saying that it is impossible to determine the distance from the lens and size of an object in a two dimensional photograph?

Han,
You don't understand?
If all those people in the link I sent you testified to the authenticity of Meier and his contacts why not point to them and say you now think the case is real?
No, you will point to the fact that Meier's ex-wife said the whole thing is a hoax, and then say to your self that is why I don't think it is real.
You don't see a hypocrisy in that logic line?

Peace

Mike,
Are you saying that it is impossible to determine the distance from the lens and size of an object in a two dimensional photograph?

No, what Mike said clearly is that he is an expert in making models and his researched, logical, expert opinion is that Meier is a classic one-armed bandit cultist who is using the UFO contactee schill game to make as much money as he can from gullible people. And yes, he provided clear evidence to prove his position with detailed, pretty pictures sans non sequiturs.
Han,
You don't understand?
If all those people in the link I sent you testified to the authenticity of Meier and his contacts why not point to them and say you now think the case is real?
No, you will point to the fact that Meier's ex-wife said the whole thing is a hoax, and then say to your self that is why I don't think it is real.
You don't see a hypocrisy in that logic line?

Peace
It's not hypocrisy but another example of how the desperate, the searching, and those with a lack in their hearts and minds will continue to believe the lies of the cult leader. No matter how much logical and definitive evidence to the contrary is presented there can be nothing provided in return except the same empty rhetoric that you have plopped out here.

This loop has been travelled down and around far too many senseless times. Please close the thread and put it to rest. It's not even funny anymore. It's just sad.

Wow this is still being discussed. There's got to be something worth studying here about the human condition. I have never seen such a palpable state of denial.

And Mike - those models are unbelievably awesome! I love your use of scenery in the photos. :)

I knew I heard beeping! It must have been the Billy Meier Missionary Tour Bus backing up to make another run on the Paracast forums. I'm with most of the other posters in this thread, shut this mother down, it ran its course a long time ago, and nothing new is going to come of it. Meier supporters will still use every deceitful manner of trickery and word play in the books to make it look like this case isn't a steaming pile of shit, and those of us with brains will continue to get a good chuckle out of it. Meier supporters aren't even honest in their defense of Meier, dredging up old testimony from experts supposedly convinced by their evidence who have, over the years, been constantly misquoted and had their statements taken completely out of context in order to prop this turd of a case up. Just read the IIG investigation and the responses of the people quoted in Horn's atrocious video, not one of them was willing to corroborate the statements being attributed to them. Go check out Meier's laughable "Talmud of Emmanuel" and what real religious scholars have to say on it, I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with "soaks." Go look for the police reports of the supposed assassination attempts on Meier, you won't find them. You also won't find any of his original negatives being offered for impartial analysis, the best you can get are 3rd or 4th generation copies, which are damn near useless for impartial, definitive analysis.

Lastly, if you're looking for truth, I suggest you look elsewhere, Meier has none and his supporters and publicity agents have even less.

one last time...meiernavealca1.jpg meiertampalaca.jpg

please explain in detail why the UFO,s bottom is not a trash can lid? as it matchs one exactly? please tell me what you see other than a trash can lid handle and all!

Last edited:
Burnt State
It is good you think so highly of your Skeptic friends that you did not allow them to answer.

I am glad you felt the need to step in the same question is now posed to you:

By your response you don't understand what hypocrisy is but you do know how to change the subject to let me know what your opinion is.
Do you understand what I am trying to communicate to you?

====

Grifynne
I couldn't agree more with what you have said.

Peace

Look friend, photography can only create the illusion of depth but through different cues we can judge and guess at both relative size and distance. However, in the case of the Meier cheerleaders there is the issue as to the illusion of intentions, especially given just how laughable the supposed garbage can, dinosaur book and tv screen singer photo evidence is, not to mention the arguments concerning the great care of alien subterfuge to prevent false messages. Anyone claiming to be a prophet or the next christ should get all the disciples together to focus their one armed banditry on curing the sick, ending poverty, famine, war and solving America's gun crisis. I'm not sidestepping your questions, just watching you dance around everyone else's like it's a game of Mystical Meier Musical Chairs. Please try landing on someone else's skeptical seat.

My peace is upside down and I giveth right back at you.

It must be so utterly devastating to see other people turn your life's work down. I'm not at the point to pity yet, but....everyone chooses his own battles.

... I am an active member in forum dedicated to photographing models, often with a view to making them seem real ...
You might be just the perfect person to ask then. I take it you've seen the analysis of the wedding cake UFO photo that claims to have mathematically proven the object is actually as large as it was claimed to be because the reflections in the spheres along the sides can be used to geometrically extrapolate their actual diameters? How legit do you think that analysis is? I have my doubts, but I'm no math wiz. I mean hypothetically it should all be relative to the size of the object and distance from the camera, which means that there is some assumptions being made to begin with that may or may not be accurate.

Here's the link to the analysis: www.tjresearch.info/Zahi_WCUFO%20Investigation.pdf

Last edited:
Why has he not answered me directly? What do you see as the bottom of the UFO? Please tell me how the bottom of the UFO is nothing other than a garbage can lid? If it is not a trash can lid how do you explan the prsence of a handle on the UFO? How do explain the fact the bottom matches a trash can lid exacty?

I'm astounded there are people still out there that are actually fooled into believing these photos are actual structured craft LMAO. Jeff Ritzmann and David Biedny have picked these ridiculous fakes apart, proving beyond a doubt that they are nothing more than glued together models. Holy moly! Wake up!!!

Mr.Mallows- Please, read this, and then take up hand-gliding or something

Billy Meier UFO Case - Wedding Cake UFO Deconstruction

Ok go to page 5 of this topic post 96 look at pic 2 there is one other feature besides the fallen pin! There is a gap in the speres in you can claerly see the model is hollow! There it is the last smoking gun!
1 gabage can lid bottom
2 fallen pin
3 hollow model!
FAKE!
Game over!

Ok go to page 5 of this topic post 96 look at pic 2 there is one other feature besides the fallen pin! There is a gap in the speres in you can claerly see the model is hollow! There it is the last smoking gun!
1 gabage can lid bottom
2 fallen pin
3 hollow model!
FAKE!
Game over!
Oh ya. for sure. This was over a long time ago ( like Gene said already ). But it's been a good rehash. I never actually noticed the fallen pin before, but it's so obvious now that I don't know how anyone could take these seriously. BTW, if you want to link to a post here's a tip. Right click on the post number and select "Copy shortcut", then hit the link command in the toolbar and paste that into the link dialog box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back