• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Billy Meier Case Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.
September 26, 2013
To the Billy Meier cultists and Michael Horn, are you people that GULLIBLE to believe Meier's bogus claims and anyone who has half a brain in their head can clearly see that the "wedding cake" is a model composed up of metal spheres, brass bolts and other pieces of metal that hold the models together. In addition, Meier's wife ADMITTED that the claims by Meier were fraudulent. Mr. Mallow's claptrap posting following my quoted shaded posting was designed to divert attention from the issue at hand that the Meier case was hoaxed. Mr. Mallow's response did NOT impress me at all.

By, the way The J. Allen Hynek Center For UFO Studies investigated the Meier case and determined that it was a hoax. It would be nice if Meier cultists and Michael Horn would CLEAN UP THEIR ACT.

Steve Zalewski,
Syracuse, NY

Last edited:
September 26, 2013
To the Billy Meier cultists and Michael Horn, are you people that GULLIBLE to believe Meier's bogus claims and anyone who has half a brain in their head can clearly see that the "wedding cake" is a model composed up of metal spheres, brass bolts and other pieces of metal that hold the models together.

By, the way The J. Allen Hynek Center For UFO Studies investigated the Meier case and determined that it was a hoax. It would be nice if Meier cultists and Michael Horn would CLEAN UP THEIR ACT.

Steve Zalewski,
Syracuse, NY

There is no belief required.
http://www.tjresearch.info/Zahi_WCUFO%20Investigation.pdf

Just use your logic and understanding.
You can work your self through the material.

Belief is antithetical to growth and does not spawn true understanding or knowledge perhaps it would be more beneficial for you to approach information without prejudice.

I see you have presented a straw man, and an appeal to authority which are both logical fallacies.

Peace

Here we go again.......

For starters a proper investigation starts with the facts and then presents its conclusions

Where as in this example the conclusions are presented before the facts in the introduction.

Thus the bias is exposed, and the "investigation" is exposed as a sham.

About as convincing as the one armed bandits photos themselves

Fig E6, clearly shows the brass widget that has fallen off the model, yet not a word about this in the investigation, nothing to attempt to explain this smoking gun indicator of a fake model.
Of course there is no other explanation for this outside the obvious, so it gets ignored.

The rest is a dreary attempt to baffle them with bullshit

For those with either insufficient time and or interest in wading through this stinker heres the short version

funny-dog-pictures-loldogs-wharrgarbl.jpg

I could go into more detail, but ive had a long day, and frankly i know i'm just preachin to the choir here.

Its not just one photo, there are countess obvious fakes like the dinosaur pics.

The preponderance of evidence in favour of this being an obvious hoax would in a court of law and indeed here in the court of public opinion return a verdict of guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt.
The defence while spirited has failed to address the key elements as presented by the prosecution for the case against this hoaxer.

I sentence you to the public ridicule and gleeful sniggering you so richly deserve

Case closed

I will say the one armed cheese meister (His story has more holes than a cubic meter of Jarlsberg) gets ten out of ten for sheer chutzpah

From Meier’s 254th Contact Report, November 28, 1995:
Ptaah: “. . . As far back as the 1920s we worked with flying devices you have named the ‘Wedding Cake Ship,’ … we endeavored to transmit all of the necessary data regarding the vehicles’ shape to terrestrial scientists, in the form of telepathic impulses, to assist them in developing flying disks on Earth … We thoroughly investigated the entire situation and discovered that the old, newly re-emerged drawings were used for the design and production of these receptacle covers. … This, then, is how the shape of the container covers came about, which, as I mentioned earlier, strikingly resemble the lower rim section and undercarriage on our flying devices.”

forgetomori » The Billy Meier hoax photographs

Wouldnt that cheese you off ? you telepathically send the plans for flying disks, and those dumb earthlings make bin lids instead........

The Billy Meier Hoax... By Ron Bracale-UFO Casebook Files

The idea that billy meier could not of made the "models", because he only has one arm is unfair and wrong (discriminatory).
the following video demonstrates his dexterity:
@ 1:16 in video[/media]

You really work on the same pedantic, rhetoric level every time.

I cannot convince you if you are not going to take scientifically corroborated evidence into account.

So in other words if you don't take humility, logic, honesty, and common sense into your research not just with this case but with anything you want to discover discern the truth about then you will only end up looking for validation for your current prejudicial, preconceived, biased mind set. Which is the foundation for the self fulfilling prophecy.

I officially divorce myself from the skeptic movement » Pharyngula

Your arguments are tired and have all been debunked either through a rigorous examination of the evidence, lack of foundation, or a bad premise.

You are famous for saying something is Billy's all the while showing your true colors by not even doing a decent amount of leg work to even verify that if it is his or not.
I am referring to the dinosaur photo.

Second you never attack the evidence directly, you always, always, go about creating straw-man fallacies, character assassinations, appeal to authority, etc; anything to have to not face your short comings and failures at critical thinking.

Yes, Skeptics I know what you BELIEVE, which is the act of simply accepting something as true without evidence, and then to actually fight for your beliefs while cloaked under the guise of intellectualism and honesty, that is the real shame here.

In life there are things that you can prove and there are things that you cannot prove.
The same holds true with the Meier case.

Peace

One particular photo has been consistently pointed out, which shows a pin from a "wedding cake saucer" that fell from it's place and rests on the object itself. Yet, I have not heard any defense of this detail. Why is that? Should people ignore such a detailed flaw?

I have seen and heard that argument.
The concern I have with that argument is this
First I don't know if that is a "pin"
Second I don't know that it is or has "fallen out" and that it is not part of the structure
Thirdly if it is an other worldly technology I have not real understanding on why it is there and what it is therefor.

I think this is a case of assuming a foundation with out proving it in other words "begging the question" which is a logical fallacy.

Stagger lee - Nick Cave?

We've gone down this rabbit hole before, beginning in 2006, our first year. Thousands of messages were posted, and we covered the same old ground.

You've heard about settled science and settled law. Well, in the Meier case, we have a settled fraud.

Let's move on. I'll leave this thread open a while longer, then close it and refer you all to the previous threads on the subject.

in before it's closed
Any child could look at that photo and see where the "pin" had been, or was supposed to be- before falling out and landing on the surface below. No otherworldly technology involved there. Clearly human error. If you are able to look past that detail, and continue to support this case, then perhaps this thread should be closed.

I consider myself an amateur when it comes to photo analysis- yet that photo sticks out like a soar thumb. If you want to "believe" -by all means, carry on.

Hey me too I also have several year in photography but regardless,
I suppose your opinion is a great foundation for your conclusion.

But it is not a scientific process. ;)

If by scientific process you mean that the fallen pin doesn't "prove" a hoax, then you have a point. However, common sense must be used while exploring the UFO phenom. And mine is telling me to waste no more time debating the obvious.

The bottom line is that photos and documents and testimony aren't sufficient to believe the Meier case is everything Meier cracks it up to be, especially when there are conflicting opinions on the validity of the evidence. The photos aren't the only things that are problematic:
Ufology said:
Eduard Meier originally claimed to have been contacted by extraterrestrials from a planet in the Pleiades cluster. However when astronomers pointed out that the location provided by Meier did not correspond to any of the stars in the Pleiades cluster, Meier started adding that the Pleiadians were actually from the "Plejares" star system, allegedly beyond the Pleiades. When astronomers continued to scan along the line provided by Meier past the Pleiades cluster, they found no star systems in range there either. So Meier started adding that Plejares was actually in another dimension just out of synch with ours by a fraction of a second. Needless to say, both skeptics and genuine ufologists tend to dismiss Meier's story as a hoax.

Source: Pleiades Star Cluster - USI Website

Last edited:
The point that you make is relevant and has already been covered in the contact reports long ago.

As a method for self exposing frauds that claim to have contacts with the Pleiadians there were several safe guards put into place some of which remain today.
According to the documentation, Not only do the ETs not expose there real names but they also live in a slightly altered space time configuration that is in the direction of the Pleiades in the night sky, it also states that there home is about 100 light years beyond the Pleiades.

The main problem is that there is a lack of diligence with respect research on the "Skeptics" part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back