• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Billy Meier Case Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just discovered the REAL BILLY MIER UFO SOUNDS...

You may have just insulted Dr. Who fans :D

I believe there is a lot of delusion involved at the core of the whole one armed man thing, but I'm just not sure exactly where it comes from. Is he delusional enough to think he can somehow obtain prophet status (even though he knows it's all a farce) doing this or is he actually delusional enough to somehow believe what he's pushing is real? And is Michael "Meier's" Horn "Blower" really that delusional or is there a stack of cash with his name on it somewhere?

And if prophet status is achieved, what is lavished upon you as a 21st century UFO prophet? I mean Meier is just hanging out there working his fields so ... where's the glory and gain?

Maybe he is just that delusional.

Now I'm feeling kinda delusional. I need a drink.

I deleted it you are correct I thought it as a joke but was some what in poor taste but the one armed bandit brings out the worst in me!

You may have just insulted Dr. Who fans :D

I believe there is a lot of delusion involved at the core of the whole one armed man thing, but I'm just not sure exactly where it comes from. Is he delusional enough to think he can somehow obtain prophet status (even though he knows it's all a farce) doing this or is he actually delusional enough to somehow believe what he's pushing is real? And is Michael "Meier's" Horn "Blower" really that delusional or is there a stack of cash with his name on it somewhere?

And if prophet status is achieved, what is lavished upon you as a 21st century UFO prophet? I mean Meier is just hanging out there working his fields so ... where's the glory and gain?

Maybe he is just that delusional.

Now I'm feeling kinda delusional. I need a drink.

I do think that there's language being used in Meier's rhetoric that would suggest a process of deification, especially in the way he structured his narrative as a "chosen one" from early on in life. up until his fantastical "travels and discoveries".

As for what he's getting out of it now... The mere fact that we're on the internet, discussing his story, is glory enough. I feel as though Horn has also realized this and keeps being trotted out for nationally syndicated talk show interviews regularly to discuss what he's heard and seen.... and some people like that sort of attention.

I do think that there's language being used in Meier's rhetoric that would suggest a process of deification, especially in the way he structured his narrative as a "chosen one" from early on in life. up until his fantastical "travels and discoveries".

As for what he's getting out of it now... The mere fact that we're on the internet, discussing his story, is glory enough. I feel as though Horn has also realized this and keeps being trotted out for nationally syndicated talk show interviews regularly to discuss what he's heard and seen.... and some people like that sort of attention.

I still find the whole thing to be so bizarre. I guess he doesn't mind the bad press that comes with it, either (cause I'm sure there's a lot of that on here as well). Does anyone know how many followers Meier has these days?

I still find the whole thing to be so bizarre. I guess he doesn't mind the bad press that comes with it, either (cause I'm sure there's a lot of that on here as well). Does anyone know how many followers Meier has these days?

He may come from the "any kind of press is good press" school of thought, methinks

As for the number of followers, that definitely sounds like a weekend project I'll probably undertake soon, as I'm curious in finding out how many people are kicking round his space.

Update: On George Noory last night, Noory said that Linda Mouton Howe thinks the Eduard Meier case is important and Jacques Vallée thinks Meier is credible, and Michael Horn was going on as if Meier is some kind of prophet. This guy just keeps on going, and of course Noory was doing his usual enabler routine :rolleyes: ... oh yes ... not to forget that he was also hawking videos.

Last edited:
"What is that you say?
Use logic to disprove vesvehighfolk aka Phil's rant.
He is not going to learn anything, so whats the point?
His nauseating pedantic trite rhetoric is reminiscent of the epitome of ignorance; also known as belief.
But okay I'll do it at least for shits and giggles."

fornicate and proceed you donut. Big words do not change facts or make your argument any more convincing. Billy meier = proven liar. full stop

We are doomed to 2 more civil wars! The nation will divide into 5 parts.. so says billy..last night I listened to C2C because of the mier garbage spewing from horns mouth..I wonder why mier himself never comes on..
ChrisGene any chance you guys can get horn on to answer REAL questions abour BMN

Didn't these two see the photos of the fake ray gun and ufo models? Moulton Howe lost her credibility a long time ago and hasn't regained it. I am not sure what Vallee's problem is, maybe the subject of ufos has passed him by.

We are doomed to 2 more civil wars! The nation will divide into 5 parts.. so says billy..last night I listened to C2C because of the mier garbage spewing from horns mouth..I wonder why mier himself never comes on..
ChrisGene any chance you guys can get horn on to answer REAL questions abour BMN

No, because he isn't going to answer any real questions, he'll just do what he always does which is deflect or change the subject. Neither Horn nor this case deserves any more attention than we're currently giving them, hell, it doesn't even deserve that. Even this tiny little 5 page thread is a lot more attention than that turd of a case deserves.

I have to say when I heard (he who shall not be named) . ..did I get that right Gene? ...invoke jacques' name last night my brain screamed "more context Please: ! "

@ vesvehighfolk do you happen to know the EXACT statement that Jacques may have said in regards to BM ?

Didn't these two see the photos of the fake ray gun and ufo models? Moulton Howe lost her credibility a long time ago and hasn't regained it. I am not sure what Vallee's problem is, maybe the subject of ufos has passed him by.

I will listen to it to see what has been claimed. However, if this was Horn's interpretation of events, you can probably forget it. When Vallee was on c2c with George himself, few years ago, he explicitily mentioned that he don't regards Meier case as authentic.
On the same note, I think this is one of the most pathetic UFO articles of all time:
Director James Fox to Award Billy Meier $100, 000 for UFO Proof!

Let's be realistic here. James Fox is no more going to shell out $100,00 to Billy Meier than James Randi is going to pay anyone $1M for paranormal proof. It looks good in a headline, but it doesn't move the discussion along one inch.

OK sports fans the 1st person to spot the 2 points of fraud in the pics will get a private note to our big upcoming surpise for our friends here!

Let's be realistic here. James Fox is no more going to shell out $100,00 to Billy Meier than James Randi is going to pay anyone $1M for paranormal proof. It looks good in a headline, but it doesn't move the discussion along one inch.

Hi Dave. You don't have to be realistic because the article itself is unrealistic. That is why I have mentioned that it is one of the most pathetic UFO articles of all time. The point is that the title is missleading without any real basis. It is just author's dreamed outcome of events that will never happen.

Yeah, I suffered through some of this program and finally just switched off. Meir plays peoples' need to believe like almost nobody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back