• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The BEST Triangle video I have ever seen. Night Vision from Cali.

The ECETI at Mount Saint Adams has been a place for UFOs for hundreds of years. But nothing like this. Is this Ranch the beginning of the conditioning of the human race to the ETs presence. Well the military seem to think something is going on.

At about 2:03 into the video you'll see this very compalling clip of a huge black triangle.:cool:

Thanks for Posting i havent seen this one before i agree it does "Seem" quite far away. though im no expert.

It absolutely looks like it is at a higher altitude than the airliner with the blinking lights that crosses the field of view at the beginning of the clip.

I doubt very much this is a drone or UAV. The X-47A may be a similar shape to the craft in the video but the X-47B isn't. The 47B's wings are swept forward a little, giving the aircraft more stability and making it more efficient therfore increasing it's range and loitering abilities. These craft also have wingtip strobes and top and bittom fuselage strobes (required by FAA). These are not visible in the video. As for heat variation, for starters the video was not filmed using thermal night vision. It was filmed using night vision goggles, these don't pick up heat like a FLIR camera does, they are image intensifiers, taking in all available light from stars, the moon, street lamps etc and amplifying it. They are sensitive to infra red light but not the wavelengths perceptible as heat, the wavelengths used in IR illuminators for this type of imaging are similar to the wavelengths emmitted from your tv remote or camcorder (if it has a night shot feature). Also, if you're developing classified aircraft, why in god's name would you shove a bunch of infra red lights on the base of it? There are plenty of better ways to keep track of your aircraft that the public can't eavesdrop on. There are hundreds of thousands of people out there with night vision equipment, I have an old Sony camcorder that'll do it and a night vision field scope that I bought for only a couple of hundred quid. I'd be really surprised if the military didn't account for that.

It's more intriguing than most youtube vids... I'm curious what you think it is, Mortlach. I've no idea.

Cursory Evaluation:

The light sources do not indicate either a single black triangle or UFOs ( alien craft ) because the movement of the light sources suggests aerodynamic movement ( aircraft ). Under official USAF definitions, aircraft are ( were ) not to be reported as UFOs. Also when examined in full screen there are times when the background is visible between the light sources. This leaves two possibilities. A single closer RC aircraft with 5 light sources connected by thin struts or 5 independent craft. It is doubtfull that independent non-military RC aircraft from could perform with such precision, and I've never heard of it being tried in the military, let alone at night. However typical jet interceptors have used such formations for many years. Also, the light sources appear to shift ever so slightly in relative position. Therefore, the most likely possibility is that assuming that the video is not CGFX, the light sources are probably the signatures of 5 separate military aircraft in a precision flying wedge formation.

001e4fc4ccec0c2fee8718.jpg

It's more intriguing than most youtube vids... I'm curious what you think it is, Mortlach. I've no idea.
I'm in agreement with ufology, in so far as this doesn't appear to be a solid triangle. On close examination the lights do move slightly relative to one another and there are several frames where you can make out details in the night sky between them. There is however nothing to say that it couldn't be a model aircraft, some scale jets can reach speeds in excess of 250 miles per hour and I'm not entirely sure what is meant by "aerodynamic movement" perhaps you could elaborate on that for me ufology? Bear in mind two of my hobbies include flying gliders (think you call them sailplanes accross the pond) and model aircraft. All you can tell with any certainty from this video is that a formation of five individual lights is seen moving accross the night sky. If I were to speculate, I would also say that it is most likely five jets flying in close formation however there is nothing in the footage that can actually prove this. I do however believe in the existence of black triangles as I've had two sightings here in Dumfries & Galloway, one of them rather intense! I posted an account of these sightings here:-

Post your Black Triangle Sightings Here... | Page 3 | The Paracast Community Forums

I am certainly not even close to an expert but I am not buying that the lights belong to a formation of jets. Mainly because unless you are in a display team etc, there is no valid reason to be flying such a tight formation at that altitude. Pilots do not take such risks needlessly. From a military standpoint, you don't bunch together because if a missile etc hits one of you, it will probably take you all out.
Also, I doubt even the best display teams would fly such close formation at night. I can see no justification for such a formation. I could be wrong of course and feelings are not facts, but nevertheless I do feel that video shows a single object with multiple lights.

Whilst on topic of vids, I encourage everyone to check out a post I did the other day, featuring vids from UFO sightings on AnonymousFO.com - UFOs, alien and ovni, news, and reports. Find out what are ufos - the last couple had some stunning videos.

I am certainly not even close to an expert but I am not buying that the lights belong to a formation of jets. Mainly because unless you are in a display team etc, there is no valid reason to be flying such a tight formation at that altitude. Pilots do not take such risks needlessly. From a military standpoint, you don't bunch together because if a missile etc hits one of you, it will probably take you all out.
Also, I doubt even the best display teams would fly such close formation at night. I can see no justification for such a formation. I could be wrong of course and feelings are not facts, but nevertheless I do feel that video shows a single object with multiple lights.

Whilst on topic of vids, I encourage everyone to check out a post I did the other day, featuring vids from UFO sightings on AnonymousFO.com - UFOs, alien and ovni, news, and reports. Find out what are ufos - the last couple had some stunning videos.

As far as formation flying goes, I've heard of a few reasons though I am no expert either. One is purely training. Military pilots are trained to fly with extreme accuracy and the best way to train is to fly in tight formation. Flying in close formation may also be a way of masking or altering their radar return. If a group of aircraft are flying close enough, then maybe the return will look like one larger aircraft rather than several. In the event that a threat is detected then the group could very quickly disperse. Also the aircraft may not be all that close, given the nature of this kind of night vision. Sometimes depending on the wavelength of light being amplified and the resolution of the imaging, the light sources may flare and appear not only brighter but much larger than they actually are meaning that the distances between the light sources could be greater than they appear. This aside it's still five seperate lights moving in formation, either that or it's a single transparent craft, anything else is just speculation.

... I'm not entirely sure what is meant by "aerodynamic movement" perhaps you could elaborate on that for me ufology?

Good posts Mort ... what I mean by aerodynamic movement is that what we see are the smooth arcs and banks we would expect to see from aircraft using aerodynamics ( some combination thrust and aerofoils ) as opposed to some other exotic propulsion that enables instantaneous and radical changes in speed and direction. I also second the idea that the distance and night vision display combined may be giving us a distorted sense of how close together the aircraft are. One the issue of high speed RC craft, because of the apparent empty space between the light sources, I find it unlikely that five independent RC craft could pull that kind of precision flight ( at least nothing civilian - let alone at night ), and if it is a single craft, the only kinds I've seen that have spaces between the sections are multi-fan models where the horizontal fans are connected by struts, and although those have pretty good performance, I haven't seen any that are as good as what the video seems to portray. Lastly there's always the possibility that the whole thing is fake. These days it often takes an expert with access to the original data to be able to tell with certainty whether or not a video is for real. For all we know we're looking at some new feature of Tom Clancy's Modern Warfare.

It doesn't feel like a fake to me personally and I get what you mean about the movement, thanks for the clarification.

Good posts Mort ... what I mean by aerodynamic movement is that what we see are the smooth arcs and banks we would expect to see from aircraft using aerodynamics ( some combination thrust and aerofoils ) as opposed to some other exotic propulsion that enables instantaneous and radical changes in speed and direction. I also second the idea that the distance and night vision display combined may be giving us a distorted sense of how close together the aircraft are. One the issue of high speed RC craft, because of the apparent empty space between the light sources, I find it unlikely that five independent RC craft could pull that kind of precision flight ( at least nothing civilian ), and if it is a single craft, the only kinds I've seen that have spaces between the sections are multi-fan models where the horizontal fans are connected by struts, and although those have pretty good performance, I haven't seen any that are as good as what the video seems to portray. And lastly there's always the possibility that the whole thing is fake. These days it often takes an expert with access to the original data to be able to tell with certainty whether or not a video is for real. For all we know we're looking at some new feature of Tom Clancy's Modern Warfare.

Regarding RC aircraft, yeah there's no way it could be done with a multicopter, I was eluding more towards a single model jet or something similar with the lights arranged along it's leading edges. Again though this wouldn't explain why in several frames of the video, the night sky can be seen between the lights.

Back