• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The BEST Triangle video I have ever seen. Night Vision from Cali.

While watching this clip I saw the tag "cannot be seen with the naked eye" but it appears quite a few people luck out with so many night vision videos of ufo's like this ! considering how the field of vision rapidly diminishes when using the zoom capability, I think it's quite a feat of camera working when keeping track of such an object, i.e. under such conditions.

The clip says it can't be seen with the naked eye, but it can be seen through the night vision. He has no problem tracking it while filming simply because he is doing it through the night vision apparatus. So the conditions he alluded to with the caption were meant to explain this difference.

This one is kind of interesting because of the sounds:

This one really fascinates me, because this is literally just a couple of blocks away from my old home:

I believe that the show "Fact or Faked" determined that this or a very similar video was a paraglider illuminated with LEDs.

Back