• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Suggested Guests

I would love to hear Stephen Mehler on air about his work with Crystal Skulls and his long time research on Giza Pyramids (Research Director Stephen Mehler)

I've just watched his presentation about his research on Pyramids and I'm really impressed by his ideas and thoughts about Pyramids building - who, when and why they have been built.

Here is the link to his books on Amazon to know more about his work - http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=Stephen Mehler&tag=genesteinbergina

And btw, Christopher Dunn could be a great guest for the show as well, here is his bio - Christopher Dunn

I believe there is Crystal skull in the British museum at this very moment.

A quote from the most recent show:

Gene:

"Please tell me you don't have all these New Age influences in the UK UFO movement?"

Alan: "No, not at all. Nothing like that."

'Nuff said. I believe that puts the definitive stake in the heart of the discussion.

P.S.: Mitchell-Hedges is a fake.

If you could get Stang and that psychotic douchebag claiming to be J.R. "Bob" Dobbs on the show at the same time that could make for some hilarity. I don't understand why that guy hasn't been sued inside-out. Stang has an interesting story of his apparent immunity to UFO's...I believe he said it was in trailer park, that a large group of people witnessed a strange object. He was the only one present who didn't see it.

This guy would be hoot to interview...The Prophet Yahweh. He appears to be crazy as a shithouse rat, but apparently he can summon UFOs on command.

This guy would be hoot to interview...The Prophet Yahweh. He appears to be crazy as a shithouse rat, but apparently he can summon UFOs on command.

Oh please. We can do better than that. Now we're reduced to listening to people that we actually know are crazy as shithouse rats?

Maybe you should interview him yourself and spin it off into "The Poorercast" :cool:

He summoned a UFO on command on camera ONCE. Is it a repeatable experiment? Why haven't we seen any other "summonings"? This seems even less newsworthy than the Skinwalker Ranch.

Perhaps it's a "sign" that the lesser broadcasts haven't touched him with a ten foot pole, either?

He summoned a UFO on command on camera ONCE. Is it a repeatable experiment? Why haven't we seen any other "summonings"? This seems even less newsworthy than the Skinwalker Ranch.

I have seen stuff that is like what happened at Skinwalker ranch. I wont go into the details and probably wont ever, because i value my sanity and my sanity is becomeing less and less every day due to this stuff. It wasnt exactly the same however some of the stuff was spot on. I listened recently to a podcast with jeff ritzman and his wife liza. There was something that seemed similar to me, but i aint too sure, because he didnt elaborate much on the story.It was basically he was at his father's house and something outside happened that was not lighting but was like a flash.I cant be too sure if the story match's something i saw because he went into a different story again.

I'd like to hear an interview with Marshall Vian Summers or, going pretty far out, Nancy Lieder.

OK, I'll get my coat...

Channelers?

I think so. Both are quite interesting characters and would make for good guests.

MVS' Allies of Humanity books have got a refreshing perspective - definitely not drawn from the 'space brothers are here to save you from yourselves' type of info.

I've been skimming over most of this post so this may have been suggested before.It would be nice to see an expert on post traumatic stress disorder come on and discuss the psychological effects disclosure would have on the average person.Alot of times there is talk of military personnel witnessing strang shit and losing it.I don't care how prepared people claim they would be if they found out about EBEs,I bet they would shit themselves if they found out this was all real.

A search on "Chris O'Brien" turned up one vote for having him as a guest. So this makes mine the second vote.

Greg Bishop's interview with him on Radio Misterioso back in 2005 was simply outstanding. O'Brien's take on cattle mutilations in the San Luis Valley -- that a very select group of cases may involve non-human ritual/occult involvement, another small group may be a government/paramilitary "ritual response" effort, and the majority are "red herring" cases designed to mask signs of the first two groups of cases -- is fascinating. The argument may or may not hold up to intense scrutiny, but O'Brien makes a compelling case in his interview with Bishop, and in any case the topic makes for some riveting listening.

I would also like to hear more from Scott Corrales, especially regarding Latin American "high strangeness" cases. More "little hairy characters" wrestling with knife-wielding truckers....and (please oh please fortheloveofgodplease), less of anything involving the word "Roswell."

A search on "Chris O'Brien" turned up one vote for having him as a guest. So this makes mine the second vote.

Blimey thats about 2 of us that have listened to the Radio Misterioso interview with Chris O'Brien. Does that mean that two of us human beings have gone through and acturally listened to the massive (sarcastic tone ahoy) podcast archive at radiomisterioso.com ... and have waited longingly for more than the several podcasts that been put up so far.

Greg Bishop does a bloody good program but I never get to here it as I live in New Zealand, and I'm never awake or whatever to tune in to it live. Ahhh well ... I live in hope (which incidentally is a small country quite adjacent to the other principalities of "faith" and "charity" ... apparently).

Anyway ... getting round to the point ...

Make my vote the third one.

Oh and welcome to the Paracast forums ... and don't say I didn't warn ya :D (of what??? ... exactly ... telling you would be too easy ... mwahh haa haa haa haaa)

Blimey thats about 2 of us that have listened to the Radio Misterioso interview with Chris O'Brien. Does that mean that two of us human beings have gone through and acturally listened to the massive (sarcastic tone ahoy) podcast archive at radiomisterioso.com ... and have waited longingly for more than the several podcasts that been put up so far.

I REALLY wanted to hear that O'Brien interview. In fact, I wanted to hear it so much that I downloaded the MP3s, fixed the clipping, and normalized the volume so that I could hear O'Brien talk (via phone) without getting blown out of my seat every time Greg Bishop said something.

And even then, those RM programs are still probably above average for podcasts in terms of their audio quality. Check out some of the podcasts networked on The Black Vault site; the sound quality varies from acceptable to unbelievably bad. It's not hard to record something with at least decent audio quality, but you have to listen to what you're recording to know how best to improve it. And most of these folks clearly don't listen to one friggin' second of the crap audio they post online.

The Paracast BTW has the best sound quality of any fringe-themed podcast -- it's flat-out terrific. Tim Binnall's stuff probably takes second place in my book, and then you get into some real amateur-hour recording practices.

Rant off...thanks for the welcome!

Putting my vote out there for Michio Kaku. I really admire his scientific imagination, and he's not at all opposed to the notion of ETH. I certainly wouldn't mind hearing more of his thoughts on some of the more compelling UFO cases.

Back