• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Suggested Guests

Free episodes:

Ever hear of Pablo Amaringo? He's a Peruvian shaman and painter. Many of his paintings have dazzling UFO's and supernatural beings in them. Many Westerners immediately dismiss accounts of the paranormal if the person giving the account was on psychedelic drugs at the time of the experience. This may be a very shallow minded mistake. I don't know if he speaks English, but I would be interested in hearing Mr. Amaringo's thoughts on what goes on in the 'other' world.

http://www.pabloamaringo.com/

I REALLY wanted to hear that O'Brien interview. In fact, I wanted to hear it so much that I downloaded the MP3s, fixed the clipping, and normalized the volume so that I could hear O'Brien talk (via phone) without getting blown out of my seat every time Greg Bishop said something.

Yeah I agree. Some of them podcasts on BVRN are unbelievable. If they're not 165Mb in size (!! ... yes 165Mb for an hour interview featuring two people chatting!!) or something, they're impossible to listen to since the volume of the interviewer maybe down looow, and the interviewee at a fairly normal level (and I'm talking about you Smiles Lewis on PsiOP Radio! :D).

It is possible to get reasonable audio without having enormous bloody file sizes (see The Paracast and others like Shadows In The Dark) ... or reasonably good audio without having to turn the volume up to 11 to hear the interviewer, and then quickly down low again before your eardrums implode.

Maybe some of these podcasters don't listen to what they're archiving. For us podcast addicts its just not good enough. Get your house in order people since otherwise I will send you my bandwidth and/or eardrum-fixing bill. :D

Rant ... over :p. Hope you're stay in the Paracast discussion forums are long and fluffy ... whatever that means :D

There was a guest on the paranormal radio network the last couple of months named Nadine Lalich.If Gene and Dave ever have another abductee on the show I would recommed her.

There was a guest on Eerie radio recently, a ufo researcher named Bill Knell. He was awesome, both a highly informed and interesting guy. I recommend checking him out.

There was a guest on Eerie radio recently, a ufo researcher named Bill Knell. He was awesome, both a highly informed and interesting guy. I recommend checking him out.

Bill Knell is NOT a UFO researcher. He is a fake, a fraud, and an outright thief. He has never interviewed anybody that didn't already live in the Long Island area. He claims to run a non-profit group called Island Skywatch that is anything but--it's his meal ticket.

He's been stealing from researchers like Stanton T. Friedman and many others for forty years. The reason he sounds interesting is that he has copied their work. Ask Friedman what he thinks of Bill Knell.

Bill Knell is a writer, and a reader. Not necessarily in that order. He's never written an original word in his life. He's never had an original thought in his life. I have personal experience with Bill Knell. He was the very first speaker I booked to come speak at the KU UFO Network, which I founded.
He was booked for two days, a Saturday and Sunday. He canceled the first day on barely any notice. The second day, we had an auditorium filled with people that had each paid $10 to see him.

He had radio obligations to meet to promote the lecture, which he didn't. I had booked him on the Mike Murphy show, which was a legendary radio show in the Kansas City area that did a lot of UFO shows at the time.
He flaked out.

When it came time for him to speak at the lecture, he was nowhere to be found. I had called him and called him and called him all afternnon, with no luck.

Finally, about two minutes before he was supposed to go on stage, I reached his wife in Long Island, and she said he was snowed in in Denver (I could hear him in the background prompting her to say that).
Later, after refunding everyone's money and doing an impromptu lecture and question and answer session myself, with a friend of mine that was a UFO expert, for free, I discovered that not only was the Denver airport not snowed in--but there was not a flake of snow on the ground. He had totally lied to me. But he didn't care. The guy has no scruples at all.

Bill Knell claims to have been part of the Montauk project, claims to have personally spotted bigfoot creatures on military bases, he makes up all kinds of bullshit, whatever will sell tickets to lectures and make money for "Island Skywatch".

The guy is a liar, a thief and a fraud. Thanks to Bill Knell, I lost so much money on that gig that I very nearly didn't put on UFO lectures at all. I did get over it, though, and went on to bring Stanton Friedman to town, and made up my losses from what was supposed to be Knell's lecture.

Now, he writes "free" articles and posts them on his web site, for any and all to spread around. As long as they credit him. This guy makes more money on AdWords than anyone else in the world.

The guy is a scumbag and a slimeball. He has NO ethics or scruples. He's a liar, a thief--and if he's a UFO researcher, then I'm the Queen of England.

He thinks that Bob Lazar and Billy Meier are absolute proof that we're being visited. He's been talking about them for thirty years.

According to the Coast web site, "During a lunch he had with Cronkite, the veteran newsman told him he witnessed a UFO shoot a blue beam at a missile in the 1950's. The military claimed it was a test to see how the media would react to a UFO event, but Cronkite and other reporters there didn't buy this explanation, Knell recounted."

What a steaming load of bullshit. If Knell ever had lunch with Walter Cronkite, I'm a platypus. And how come Cronkite never told anybody about it but Bill Knell?

Ask Don Ecker. Ask Bill Birnes. Ask anyone in the UFO community that has a reputation to lose. They will tell you that Bill Knell is a fraud.

Michio Kaku's going to be on C2C this Sunday to talk about invisibility and DNA, with a nod to .. Bigfoot of all things. We need this man on the show to show him what a real show is! Bigfoot. LOL. Let the man speak about his passion; the universe, physics, and the prospect of ETI. I have no doubts Gene and David would make some awesome discussion with him on that topic.

Ooh, I would like to hear that physicist! Michio? ya, that would be worth it, he is educated, has a sense of imagination, and every time I see him on the Geographic or Discovery channel, he shows a sense of wonder about the world and the universe that is rather infectious. And I can almost understand what he means when he talks about string theory and chaos theory and multi-dimensions...
wonder if he would talk about multi-verse?

Michiu Kaku (sp?) was recently a guest on Whitley Strieber's (on-line) DREAMLAND.

He has a nice way about speculating. You can hear the "wheels turning" as he ponders issues during the interview. Nothing preachy, and very open minded. The UFO community would do well to follow his lead...

And - I love his book HYPER SPACE.

I'm thinking of becoming a theoretical physicist.

I can make up goofy shit all day long about parallel universes.

I've written a bunch of stories about the subject.

Michiu Kaku (sp?) was recently a guest on Whitley Strieber's (on-line) DREAMLAND.

He has a nice way about speculating. You can hear the "wheels turning" as he ponders issues during the interview. Nothing preachy, and very open minded. The UFO community would do well to follow his lead...

And - I love his book HYPER SPACE.

Just have a thought here what kind of guy is Michiu kaku? he doesnt seem to have answered Davids emails or voicemails, yet he goes on Whitley streiber show or coast to coast.

Maybe Michiu kaku hears from so many shows, that he had decided for him self only to appear on the more popular ones than the others, doesnt make them better of course.

Maybe the word has spread Gene and David, he wants to avoid answering hard questions on subjects.
Or we could have a simple reason for him not answering, he very busy or he is involved in a project somewhere,yet manners should have have been given by Michiu kaku since david tried to contact him!!, a simple yes or no would have sufficed.

I Must state of hand i have never heard of Michiu kaku or any of his theorys but reading yer posts he seems interesting?Maybe another suggestion may somebody on the forums of course with Gene and David permission could contact Michiu kaku or a friend closely associated with the individual in question?

Gene & David,

I suggest you try getting Kelly Cahill to appear on the show.She's easily one of the most credible abductee's out there,and her case has a lot of interesting corroboration,in the form of witnesses and landing traces from the craft,as well.

Here's a short clip

Gene & David,

I suggest you try getting Kelly Cahill to appear on the show.She's easily one of the most credible abductee's out there,and her case has a lot of interesting corroboration,in the form of witnesses and landing traces from the craft,as well.

I think Leah Haley would be a magnificent guest to be on the show, as long as we're talking about abductees. She was close with Karla Turner, still is with Katharina Wilson, has written four books, and is Marc Davenport's widow.

She's been on every major UFO TV show (Sightings, Unsolved Mysteries, etc.), done radio appearances and lectures all across the country, and has serious research, including MILABS.

I think that she should be invited on and taken seriously, her work is important enough that she's been harassed by the military, her phone has been tapped, her computer records futzed around with, and had very bizarre phone calls with strange noises and odd, mechanical voices.

Who seconds the motion?

I just visited Archarya S's website truthbeknown.com
I also spent some time trying to hear her through very bad audio on Shadows in the Dark podcast from October, 2008.
I think, since she does not claim anywhere that what she says is absolutely true, and freely admits these are her theories based on evidence discovered through research (her own and others), that she would be a viable guest.
I had a problem with the Shadows in the Dark podcast, over and above the bad audio, in that the host did not have any of his own questions that lead anywhere, and Archarya rambled off into territory that was very interesting, but not in any context of a particular destination. Sort of like nibbling at a bit of everything at a humongous buffet, and not having enough time to go back and zero in on the part that really got you interested, such as the chocolate plate!

I think Gene and David could get a few questions going that would keep her on track and definitely headed towards a more in-depth discussion of the more intriguing points that were only briefly mentioned in that particular interview I heard.

Thanks David, I certainly don't remember it, so her Paracast interview obviously did not make much of an impression on me. Perhaps the major reason I remembered the more recent one is because of the bad audio and having to work so hard to hear her.
The website does have material that looks really interesting, and worth hearing the opinions of folks who have spent time studying this.
I get the possibility of Jesus being a 'made up' figure to rally the masses, whether or not he was a real person doesn't seem to make much difference to the evolution of Christianity.
I figure God shows himself in whatever manifestation we are capable of accepting, coca-cola bottles for that remote tribe, giant animal-headed gods for ancient Egyptians and the eight-armed Indian goddess. Whatever makes sense to the people at the time, seems to be what they deify. As we become more aware of the universe within our biology, and outside our earth; we appear to be learning to think on a grander scale, ie Bernard Haisch (sp?) god theories.
Too bad she did not leave a better impression on you or Gene as the subjects her website states she researches could take many, many interviews to explore.
I hope to suss out why you consider her interview to be only a so-so episode when I replay it.

Without searching the 300 replies on this thread, someone has undoubtedly recommended Ray Kurzweil right??

David or Gene, have you ever tried to get him on?? This guy is a brilliant man whether you buy the Singularity stuff or not. I'd love to hear a discussion with him on the Paracast.

Back