• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Suggested Guests

As unlikely as it would be I would love to hear Stanton Friedman. He was employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist at GE, GM, Westinghouse, TRW Systems, Aerojet General Nucleonics, and McDonnell Douglas working in such highly advanced, classified, eventually cancelled programs as nuclear aircraft, fission and fusion rockets, and various compact nuclear powerplants for space and terrestrial applications. He became interested in UFOs in 1958, and since 1967 has lectured about them at more than 600 colleges and 100 professional groups in 50 U.S. states, 9 Canadian provinces and 16 other countries in addition to various nuclear consulting efforts. He has published more than 90 UFO papers and has appeared on hundreds of radio and TV programs including on Larry King in 2007 and twice in 2008, and many documentaries. He is the original civilian investigator of the Roswell Incident and co-authored Crash at Corona: The Definitive Study of the Roswell Incident. TOP SECRET/MAJIC, his controversial book about the Majestic 12 group, established in 1947 to deal with alien technology, was published in 1996 and went through 6 printings. An expanded new edition was published in 2005. Stan was presented with a Lifetime UFO Achievement Award in Leeds, England, in 2002, by UFO Magazine of the UK. He is co-author with Kathleen Marden (Betty Hill’s niece) of a book in 2007: Captured! The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience. His views and incite into the UFO filed would be very interesting to hear on the paracast.

Why would it be hard to get Stanton Friedman? He's been on the Paracast several times and does as many interviews as some politicians. There's probably no high profile ufologist easier to get than Friedman. Do a google search for Friedman podcasts and you'll find more than you'll ever have time to listen to. Unfortunately they are very similar because his shtick is so well rehearsed that it often comes out like he has a script in front of him.

I've mentioned it several times (And I get totally ignored each time, ha ha.) but I'd love to get updates from the Allagash 4 and Kelly Cahill. Neither have been interviewed by anyone in quite some time as far as I know.

've mentioned it several times (And I get totally ignored each time, ha ha.) but I'd love to get updates from the Allagash 4 and Kelly Cahill. Neither have been interviewed by anyone in quite some time as far as I know.

There are just so many people we can interview with a once-a-week show. We're already scheduling for the first half of September. :)

But you're not being ignored. We'll try to get to many of the suggestions as we can given the limits.

Since he has been commenting about Kean's book a lot and since Lance and Angel seem to never be happy with any of the shows maybe y'all should throw them a bone and have on James Oberg.

Since he has been commenting about Kean's book a lot and since Lance and Angel seem to never be happy with any of the shows maybe y'all should throw them a bone and have on James Oberg.

Whoa there! :)
I'm usually very happy with the shows, otherwise I would not be here. The Jarvis show had me shaking my head, but it was still good for a laugh.

James Oberg would be cool to have on. He's to Christopher O'Brien as Jarvis is to me in terms of thinking. I wouldn't mind having Brian Dunning on as a good skeptic.

I'm usually very happy with the shows, otherwise I would not be here. The Jarvis show had me shaking my head, but it was still good for a laugh.

James Oberg would be cool to have on. He's to Christopher O'Brien as Jarvis is to me in terms of thinking. I wouldn't mind having Brian Dunning on as a good skeptic.

I'd love to hear Oberg on here too, he posts on ATS though, so he either really likes to belittle people or he doesn't care for other sites.

Brian Dunning would never work because he's too much of a "I know everything there is to know about everything" smartass. It would just degenerate into a pissing match. But Oberg is polite and respectful enough with his delivery so that it would have the chance of being a decent conversation.

Edit: Just listened to a piece by Dunning talking about the alleged close-mindedness of both debunkers and believers and thought it sounded well-reasoned. But then I listened to his piece on Betty and Barney Hill and nearly threw up. This latter presentation made it painfully obvious that everything he said in the other piece was just a load of BS that he didn't even believe in. If that Hill treatment wasn't propaganda than there is no such thing. If I've said it once I've said it a million times: Why scoffers can't simplify their arguments to "They're lying" is beyond me. That is a thousand times more believable than the outlandish scenarios they dream up where they've got dozens of coincidences layered atop of dozens of other coincidences.

Hello for the first time on this Paracast Forum.

I arrive here after stumbling upon (via google) and then listening to a paracast from 2009. featuring an interview with Steven Bassett just before the X-Conference that year. For those who haven"t heard it you really should. Take the time to listen to what I believe is a great debate on the part of the hosts of the Paracast, and less so great on the part of Mr. Basset. I knew when I was listening that the hosts of this show are on many levels more together, academically & rationally to name a few, than the majority of the researchers and personalities in the UFOlogy field. I hope that the tone and thoughtfulness by which the subject was discussed has continued, and is the hallmark of this podcast. I'm listening to a talk with Steven Greer currently and it is revealing things i've never heard him say prior. All is well.

My reason for posting in this thread is simple, I'd like to suggest a couple of guests for future podcasts. Both have a tremendous internet presence and I am a hundred percent sure that an interview with either one would increase the Paracast's listenership by tens if not hundreds of thousands of people.

- The first fellow I'd like to recommend is LunaCognita from Youtube. He is one hell of a NASA historian and he has turned up so many anomalies with the space programs of the world, you would be doing a great service to yourself and your listeners to hear what he has to say. He did quite a bit of speaking in Jose Escamillia's Moon Rising (using his heal name).
Check out all of his videos here:
LunaCognita

-The next gentleman that you absoluteley have to interview is a PHD physicist who is the proprietor of AlienScientist.com. He has done more than the requisite research and is well versed on a multitude of topics. Classified physics, quasicrystals, space time and all apsects of ETV makeup are fully explained in some of his video presentations. You could certainly do a several hour show with him about Anti-Gravity and not exhaust the issue. What I particularly like about his presentations is his willingness to do the hard work of research and experimentation. I think that the hosts that did the show with mr. Bassett would love a guest like this, as all three of your BS detectors are <qtlend></qtlend>acutely tuned . (His 911 videos are a must see, and he too finds Paola Harris' imaginings laughable and stupid) Get him on your show.
You can contact him through Alienscientist.com I imagine, but you absolutely have to watch his videos:
AlienScientist

And that's it. I'm sure that many of the members of this forum are familiar with these two suggestions. If you agree, make sure you back me up, and let the host's know.

PM<qtlbar id="qtlbar" dir="ltr" style="display: inline; text-align: left; line-height: 100%; padding: 0pt; background-color: rgb(236, 236, 236); -moz-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; cursor: pointer; z-index: 999; left: 146px; top: 384px;">
copy.png
trans.png
<iframe id="qtlframe" src="" style="display: none; border: 1px solid rgb(236, 236, 236); background-color: white;"></iframe></qtlbar>

Just finished leslie keans book and it reminded me of the books of Timothy good and michael hesemann. Solid journalistical research without the attempt of persuasion.

Btw wouldn't Hesemann be an interesting guest for a future show? As far a I know his English is quite understandable... ;-)

Say you Guys, has the Paracast ever invited or had on, one Dr. Mark Rodeghier, the head of CUFOS? After all, he has been a --major-- Ufological figure in this subject; having been chosen by Dr. J Allen Hynek, to succed Hynek and be in charge of a Ufologically/historically significant Ufo organization. I ---know--- that Jerome Clark has been a guest already. Dr. M. R. has been 'flying below the radar' for TOO LONG!!! (Considering his position).

Back