• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Special Update! Questions for Brad Steiger

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
On Tuesday, 9/25/12, we'll be interviewing prolific author Brad Steiger about some of his recent books, such as the Second Edition of his fascinating work on shape-shifters, entitled "The Werewolf Book" and the Second Edition of "Real Ghosts, Restless Spirits, and Haunted Places."

Brad has been a paranormal researcher for decades, and has authored dozens and dozens of books. There's a rich library from which to choose your questions.

Note: We had originally scheduled Brad last year, but the interview was postponed for various reasons. But we're now good to go.

I read an article that Brad wrote a few years ago (if memory serves) on reincarnation. He (again, if my memory is correct) was relating a story about a possible past life. I know it's not were wolf related but, has he thought of doing research and writing a book on the subject of reincarnation?

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Sorry, but Twilight and other silly drama have ruined (for me) the vampire coolness. :mad: Give me a good ole Stephen King Salems Lot vampire or even a Stoker Count. Christopher Lee and a volupurious blonde but not the tepid boy toys of the modern angst ridden mess. Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

Brad is the one who got me interested in UFOs when I was just a kid. He was a friend of my Aunt Irene and she had all his books available for me to read.

Brad,

1) have your views concerning the UFO field changed over the years?

2) what subjects fascinate you the most now that you have researched and written about so many topics over the years?

Thank you for your contribution to the paranormal field.

I would like to know what Mr. Steiger thinks about ergot poisoning and the influence this might have had on the early descriptions about Lycanthropy and its changes in mental and physical behavior. Could this have been the basis for the eventual "werewolf" we know of today, and if so,where did he see the change evolve from an explanation of a real phenomenon (the disease) into a more mythical "monster" type characterization of say, Lon Chaney's beastly persona.

Q: Are you aware of the notion that the Illuminati (founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt -- presumably) were actually trying to infiltrate and use mysticism as a bait to trap German "theosophers" and mystics into disassociating the coming "enlightenment" from its hermetic origins? What do you think of the possibility that these Illuminati were simply trying to sever modern scientific knowledge from its (possible) ancient roots?

Context of Question:
The reason I ask this is somewhere in my studies of the famous Emerald Tablet of Hermes, I realized that its teachings were--in effect--an early manifestation of human (or non-) recognition of what we now a GUT (Grand Unified Theory) in 20th-21st century terms. Major advances in scientific thought have been as a result of unification paradigms applied to pre-existing notions and disjoint scientific principles. E.g. Maxwell's discover of unity of the electric and magnetic fields under one phenomenon--i.e. the electromagnetic field. Also, recent discoveries regarding nucleonic and particle physics have shown that the forces of nature may yet be manifestations of "one reality."

Apologies to the moderators on the lengthy (and off-topic) question.

mr.steiger once mentioned on another show (i believe it was c2c) of an investigation he did where the witness reported a sighting involving a 2D holographic/animated big bad wolf and three little pigs. i would like for him to expound on that because i once had a sighting of a 2D holographic/animated caterpillar that had a face that resembled the romper room bee, and no i wasn't on hallucinoges(i was too young)

Does Mr. Steiger have any information on where one might find information on investing in gold or personal food supply?

Just as a side note, the Vampire(s) in the movie 'Salem's Lot' are by far the scariest depictions I've seen outside of Max Schreck in Nosferatu.

Of course as a "Constant Reader" which is what King calls his fans I have to call blasphemy on that movie. But, I do own a dvd of it and it is kind of fun. :cool:

Mr. Steiger,

Now that the paranormal frenzy of TV shows and expensive weekend seminars with so-called paranormal celebrities is on the wane, where do you see the field of paranormal research and investigation going from here? How do we re-institute a quality of professionalism and scientific inquiry into investigating and researching such topics as ghosts, UFO's, multi-universal portals, and all matters of high-strangeness?

Thank you.

Jeff, you may be just a tad late with your question. ;) On the other hand, let's get Mr. Steiger back on the show!

Er..are you sure Dyingsun? The date in Gene's first post is that they're recording 9/25...tomorrow? Then he commented in the string that it was postponed but to keep posting questions. Did I miss something along the way. Sometimes all these posts blend together for me. :) .

Er..are you sure Dyingsun? The date in Gene's first post is that they're recording 9/25...tomorrow? Then he commented in the string that it was postponed but to keep posting questions. Did I miss something along the way. Sometimes all these posts blend together for me. :) .
He finally set a schedule. We are recording as I speak.

Ask him if it is true that you are older than the dinosaurs. I think you've been pulling our leg all these years ... uh, but I'll keep an open mind.

Back