• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

drewc

Paranormal Novice
When I watch the films and videos that were recorded during the Various NASA missions from Apollo through ISS, I think to myself that there is no way all 0f these moving objects can be ice particles, meteors, or space junk. I'm quite sure that MANY of them are attributable to those things, but when multiple objects in the frame are moving at different speeds and in all different directions, it makes me wonder how this is possible. And then there are the images which show even more obvious things that look like machinery or other intelligently constructed objects, for which NASA, in many cases, has no explanation and should, it seems to me, not be there. Of all the images and clips that I have seen, the one that most intrigues me is the strange object that was photographed on the edge of the Aurora Borealis which resembles some bizarre alien spacecraft or something. For anyone who is interested, I have put together a compilation video showing some of the more interesting "space anomalies" that I have found on the web...

Back