• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Source A Expose! A good read---Dr.Salla caught in a fib

I'm amazed anyone believed this story, and this guys got airtime, seriously like. "Doctor Salla how he passed his medical examinations is beyond me :rolleyes: and is he really a doctor? Who are these Guys, Greer, Weber, Salla especially and there is many others. What were they doing before entering this game? Like could they be part of disinformation campaign against this topic (hired agents) love to see there income slips. Speculation of course, but you have to wonder how men like this, get so damn crazy like is there agenda behind there madness, or are they just that crazy?

I'm amazed anyone believed this story, and this guys got airtime, seriously like. "Doctor Salla how he passed his medical examinations is beyond me :rolleyes: and is he really a doctor? Who are these Guys, Greer, Weber, Salla especially and there is many others. What were they doing before entering this game? Like could they be part of disinformation campaign against this topic (hired agents) love to see there income slips. Speculation of course, but you have to wonder how men like this, get so damn crazy like is there agenda behind there madness, or are they just that crazy?

Someone can have one or more advanced degrees and still be utterly wacky outside of their core field(s) of expertise.

Someone can have one or more advanced degrees and still be utterly wacky outside of their core field(s) of expertise.

Essentially very true, but there sense of objectivity well is lacking also, you'd expect an intelligent mind to be able figure out if a story makes sense or not. Obviously Salla is lacking something that i like to call " Common Sense"

Yeah, and sometimes WACKY in their field of expertise.

Decker
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/2010/05/ufology-exopolitics-special-source-a-exposed/

Source "A" has been revealed and uncovered.

I highly recommoend the Paracast get these guys from Reality Uncovered on your Show as soon as possible. This is some good detective work to expose one of the biggest B.S. stories in UFO research that Salla and Webre have been promoting for years.

Hmm... colorful, tells different people different stories, has wacky sexual tastes, moves in "powerful" circles (or pretends to), hides his true identity, likes to pretend to be important, and likes to put one over on people?

Yup, another con man.

Popular misconception: not all con men are in it for the money. Some just like to play pretend in real life. They do it for attention or because they get their yuks by putting one over on somebody. A lot of them are narcissists who get off on lying and misleading people to show how much smarter they are. They get a sense of superiority by getting people to buy into their weird alternate identities and out there self-aggrandizing stories.

This one sounds a lot like John Lear.

Can we just flush the entire exopolitical movement down the toilet now?

...and is he really a doctor? Who are these Guys, Greer, Weber, Salla especially and there is many others. What were they doing before entering this game?

I have been asking this question of these fellows for a while now. Greer claims to be, or have been, an emergency room doctor but was he really? Also, the backgrounds of people like Richard Hoagland are mysterious and questionable and certainly worthy of inquiry considering their outrageous claims and influence they apparently have in the field. The more I listen to Greer, Weber, Salla, and Hoagland the more I get the impression of people working very hard to appear as intelligent, learned, and important researchers, however their conclusions and the display of their standards of evidence tell another story. The UFO community doesn't require references or a resume of its pundits but perhaps it should. I will never forget reading in some article in some blog somewhere that David Sereda is a "scientist." I just about spit my gum out on that one. Given his inability to discern camera artifacts from mile long space craft causes me to question his claims of being a professional photographer. I mean, come on, he thinks he has developed a new physics from his analysis of these camera artifacts. Challenging these characters backgrounds should be part of any interview that is done with these folks IMHO. Hoagland should fined (or bleeped) every time he drops Walter Cronkite's name in an interview.

Would anyone be very upset with me if I added Richard Dolan to those whose background I wonder about? He only recently stated that his "day job" is making resumes. He has a family and a house, and they homeschool, and him and Karyn internationally travel. I know you might reply that, they get paid well by ufo conference hosters, but I always heard that those things just barely break even, if break the hoster. I have listened to him tap dance about how he came up with "keyhole" for his website name. but if you click on to this,
Google
Well, perhaps it's just a coincidence though.

Oh... and I did forget to mention... that one picture they have in there... what has been seen cannot be un-seen.

I have been asking this question of these fellows for a while now. Greer claims to be, or have been, an emergency room doctor but was he really? Also, the backgrounds of people like Richard Hoagland are mysterious and questionable and certainly worthy of inquiry considering their outrageous claims and influence they apparently have in the field. The more I listen to Greer, Weber, Salla, and Hoagland the more I get the impression of people working very hard to appear as intelligent, learned, and important researchers, however their conclusions and the display of their standards of evidence tell another story. The UFO community doesn't require references or a resume of its pundits but perhaps it should. I will never forget reading in some article in some blog somewhere that David Sereda is a "scientist." I just about spit my gum out on that one. Given his inability to discern camera artifacts from mile long space craft causes me to question his claims of being a professional photographer. I mean, come on, he thinks he has developed a new physics from his analysis of these camera artifacts. Challenging these characters backgrounds should be part of any interview that is done with these folks IMHO. Hoagland should fined (or bleeped) every time he drops Walter Cronkite's name in an interview.

I agree with you here. Has anyone ever checked up on Greer for example, his eduction, if he is medical doctor he would have to been attending some university or college, for a number of years to pass his exams. His claims he was emergency Doctor? Well; what hospital did he work at? Has anyone cared to
ask him? I'm highly suspicious of these people, they are telling people, the US has ET technology hidden from the public and they the US is covering up the ET presence. It almost like intelligence operation and these guys are the operatives. Put out a message (that the US has Alien technology) Purpose; you want your enemies to receive this false information, and maybe your enemies, will begin to believe these stories over time. This men are part of intelligence operation against this topic. It would surprise me, yet I'm aware that is pure speculation of course. How come most of these Buffon's and idiots in the UFO field support the Extraterrestrial hypothesis?

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/2010/05/ufology-exopolitics-special-source-a-exposed/

Source "A" has been revealed and uncovered.

I highly recommoend the Paracast get these guys from Reality Uncovered on your Show as soon as possible. This is some good detective work to expose one of the biggest B.S. stories in UFO research that Salla and Webre have been promoting for years.

Stephen Broadbent of RA was on the show waaaaaaaay back in 06. It was a great interview. Still, it'd be interesting to hear more from them. It'd be especially good to hear where they're up to with the Greer research. They make fairly hard reading for people 100% convinced about alien visits...kinda like Dr Dave Clarke :)

Interview link is [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]https://www.theparacast.com/podcast/november-19-2006-nicholas-redfern-and-stephen-broadbent/

I'm highly suspicious of these people, they are telling people, the US has ET technology hidden from the public and they the US is covering up the ET presence. It almost like intelligence operation and these guys are the operatives. Put out a message (that the US has Alien technology) Purpose; you want your enemies to receive this false information, and maybe your enemies, will begin to believe these stories over time. This men are part of intelligence operation against this topic. It would surprise me, yet I'm aware that is pure speculation of course. How come most of these Buffon's and idiots in the UFO field support the Extraterrestrial hypothesis?

I think these links might be of interest to you. They will say 'wikimedia error' but they work anyway.

Wikimedia Error

Wikimedia Error

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Last night, (3-23-to-3-24 show Sunday pm) George Knapp was hosting on Coast-To-Coast. Someone called in and asked him about possible experiences with being overtly intimidated into silence by (my phrase> the They). Due to the subjectmatters discussed on Coast.
George said a most peculiar thing. He said, "or maybe I'm doing (what they want me to or what I'm supposed to)". (What Lazar wanted him to as well?)

I think these links might be of interest to you. They will say 'wikimedia error' but they work anyway.

Wikimedia Error

Wikimedia Error

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Last night, (3-23-to-3-24 show Sunday pm) George Knapp was hosting on Coast-To-Coast. Someone called in and asked him about possible experiences with being overtly intimidated into silence by (my phrase> the They). Due to the subjectmatters discussed on Coast.
George said a most peculiar thing. He said, "or maybe I'm doing (what they want me to or what I'm supposed to)". (What Lazar wanted him to as well?)

When you have subject like this which could effect our world enormously. You have to ask how far would powers that rule us go to keep a secret out of the public eye, and would they infiltrate the UFO community to spread Disinformation and to make the subject a laughing stock. I think they would if the secret is as big as we presume it to be. Off-world visitors coming here and interacting with Citizens of the Planet. The only way you can fight Information like from leaking out is is producing Disinformation. To me Disinformation has hindered progress and real investigation ALSO;; There is also little or no funding for serious investigators in this field to study case's and you can see why some investors avoid this subject like the plague. Observe the antic's of people involved within this field. I just can't rule out something more sinister is involved here

Back