• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Solving the Mystery of WTC 7

umm is this real if so its the smoking gun on WTC 7!

here you can clearly see the same windows pop out befre it it falls although you can't see the explosions they can be heard.

umm is this real if so its the smoking gun on WTC 7!

here you can clearly see the same windows pop out befre it it falls although you can't see the explosions they can be heard.
I believe that this phenomenon has been explained as a precursor to structural collapse after the central spine portion of the building began to catastrophically fail. The outer most columns held longer than the inner. I am not a structural engineer nor am I an architect but that explanation does make sense to me given the depth of damage to WT7. I am going from memory on this so there is a decent chance that I am not 100% right. I believe that there is another thread on this where we discuss this particular event to more granular detail. You might check that out.

This is somewhat off topic for this thread. But here goes.

It's my understanding that the official version of events ascribes piloting skills of the 9/11 hijackers to having taken flight lessons in smaller aircraft. Perhaps someone here is familiar with the make and model of aircraft on which the perpetrators supposedly acquired sufficient piloting skills to fly these planes not only into two relatively narrow buildings at low altitude, but making a direct hit on the structure of the Pentagon at tree-top level.

Is there a commercial pilot in the house? I have some very (past) limited experience in light planes. They are forgiving and easy to manuever. The jumbo jet is another animal. These things do not behave and respond like smaller planes. They are unforgiving and do not "turn on a dime." I am also betting the level of skill required for something like a hit on the Pentagon is simply beyond a low time, small airplane pilot.

Note also: Professional quality simulators for "jumbo jets" are few in number and time on them is accounted for.

Any opinions? I would especially like to hear from anyone with "stick time" on large turbines.
They trained in light aircraft and in physical simulators as well as with the very accurate Flight Simulator program. I think they probably learned how to use the auto pilot to adjust course and altitude and only grabbed the controls at the very end.

This is not a thread hijack but for a second I wish I believed in a nice god. Then I could be sure the greedy cowards behind 9/11 would get some comeuppance, even if only after death.

You can absolutely bet when the 9/11 conspirators were planning all this, someone probably spoke up and said 'We will never get away with this - people will find out.' Que hearty laughter, a pat on the shoulder and a fatherly 'you'll learn young man, we did it to Kennedy,' and then the man who spoke up laughed too.

What if they held the pilots hostage and forced them to fly until they were close enough and then just cut there throats? They would of course then be able to direct the planes at the target.

I believe that this phenomenon has been explained as a precursor to structural collapse after the central spine portion of the building began to catastrophically fail. The outer most columns held longer than the inner. I am not a structural engineer nor am I an architect but that explanation does make sense to me given the depth of damage to WT7. I am going from memory on this so there is a decent chance that I am not 100% right. I believe that there is another thread on this where we discuss this particular event to more granular detail. You might check that out.
it is plain to see Ron refuses to view the videos that explain all this.

They trained in light aircraft and in physical simulators as well as with the very accurate Flight Simulator program. I think they probably learned how to use the auto pilot to adjust course and altitude and only grabbed the controls at the very end.
it is plain to see Ron did not watch the video from the Pilots for Truth perspective.

Ron, to view the videos you simply click on the triangle and turn your sound on.

NIST has admitted to a "free fall" of wtc 7... that can NOT happen unless there is no resistance from below. a single column failure causing a global simultaneous collapse resulting in a free fall is impossible. since you seem to trust engineers and architects I suggest you start with the video from architects and engineers for 9/11 truth that i posted above. I am pretty sure your jaw will drop as fast as all 3 buildings.

Steering with the autopilot may be the most likely explanation.

80 CCTV vids were confiscated supposedly showing a plane hitting the Pentagon. The day they are released is the day I will accept there was no collusion.

Where are the videos?

I think some people refuse to accept even the possibility 9/11 was an inside job because to do so would mean losing respect for many institutions and offices. It is a hard pill to swallow, thinking the people whose number 1 responsibility is protecting citizens, might be responsible for actually killing thousands.
It is indeed evil and horrid beyond belief and I would not entertain the idea it was not terrorists unless there was very strong evidence the official story was a pile of horseshit.

The official story is a pile of horseshit.

Yes, one of the 9/11 commission panel (on Jesse Ventura's show) even admits that due to some secrecy issues she did not have full access to evidence.
Bush and Cheney gave evidence in secret, not under oath or on record....
And this thing about 'does the order still stand...' not even included in the commission report?
No mention of WT7?

I am amazed there aren't riots over this. There have been riots sparked by less!

Ron and vesve what are your thoughts after digesting the information in the videos?

I am in complete shock over what was presented I am reviewing my own stand concerning 9/11 I am one who stands on hard evidence and the vids gave me it in spades....

Back