• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Solving the Mystery of WTC 7

P

pixelsmith

Since we cant read about this building collapse in the official 9/11 commission report we will have to study this building failure here.
!

why would anyone forget those that died? that is a silly statement and not pertinent to this thread. if you watch these few videos and still not question the official report then you are brain dead.
If you really cared about those that died you would indeed question the official report and seek out truth and justice for those that perished.

i do question it a lot. It is true we had a president lie. We have evidence I question and fall at odds with my husband. as he says those who died deserve the truth.

I know you did not have time to watch all these videos so please start your own thread for remembering those that died. This thread is about finding the truth for them. I welcome your input here after you have viewed these videos.

I have deleted the trubute post and will respond to your thread diectly after I watch the vids
Sorry my friend.

at 24:10 of the last video you can see and hear some explosions prior to the collapse of any wtc buildings.

6 out of the 10 members on the 9/11 Commission have now gone on record saying there was a massive cover up of the 9/11 events.

Ron you might find your answer in one of the videos above. Maybe you should check them out.

look em up yourself Ron.
Pixel, I'm not trying to be adversarial. I am not at all certain that there was anything to coverup. However, if indeed 6 of the commission members are really standing up and saying that there was a coverup then we have a really big issue. So below are the members of the 911 commission members and their staff.

Members
1) Thomas Kean
2) Lee Hamilton
3) Richard Ben-Veniste
4) Max Cleland
5) Fred Fielding
6) Jamie Gorelick
7) Slade Gorton
8) Bob Kerrey
9) John Lehman
10) Timothy Roemer
11) James Thompson

Staff Members
1) Philip Zelikow
2) Christopher Kojm
3) Daniel Marcus
4) John Farmer
5) Janice Kephart
6) Alvin Felzenberg

I know that Max Cleland has been extremely vocal on the matter. Although, unless I am mistaken, he was more upset with the red tape than convinced that is was an inside job. I was under the impression that he thought Bin Laden's group did it with planes but was more irritated with what he perceived was a Bush Administration ploy to hinder the investigation so that they might justify moving on Iraq. he has about 900 quotes on the subject but I have not seen one that seems to me to be indicating that there was a grand conspiracy. I think that he really believes that the commission was stonewalled in order to help keep the public eagerly engaged on seeking revenge on the wrong enemy. That is a coverup theory that I can get behind by the way.
Has he gone on record stating that he thinks the buildings were brought down with explosives, robot controlled planes, missiles, or something? What coverup version is he touting?

I have read quotes from Bob Kerrey about possible inconsistencies with the official outline. This quote seems to be a popular finger pointer.
There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version
Again, I was under the impression that he was annoyed with the compartmentalized access to documentation and witnesses and the fact that the commission was under a severe time constraint. I have not read anything that would lead me to believe that he thinks there was a grand conspiracy within the Government to murder 3000+ people.

I have also read the much publicized Timothy Roemer quote.
We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting,” Roemer told CNN. “We were not sure of the intent, whether it was to deceive the commission or merely part of the fumbling bureaucracy.
Again, this seems to be an irritation centered around investigation hindering bureaucratic red tape and compartmentalized access to information rather than the feeling that powers in the government conspired to bring about the 9/11 events.

So, assuming that you count these three in your coverup count, who are the others? Are there staff members who have spoken out as well? If so who are they and what have they said.

This is somewhat off topic for this thread. But here goes.

It's my understanding that the official version of events ascribes piloting skills of the 9/11 hijackers to having taken flight lessons in smaller aircraft. Perhaps someone here is familiar with the make and model of aircraft on which the perpetrators supposedly acquired sufficient piloting skills to fly these planes not only into two relatively narrow buildings at low altitude, but making a direct hit on the structure of the Pentagon at tree-top level.

Is there a commercial pilot in the house? I have some very (past) limited experience in light planes. They are forgiving and easy to manuever. The jumbo jet is another animal. These things do not behave and respond like smaller planes. They are unforgiving and do not "turn on a dime." I am also betting the level of skill required for something like a hit on the Pentagon is simply beyond a low time, small airplane pilot.

Note also: Professional quality simulators for "jumbo jets" are few in number and time on them is accounted for.

Any opinions? I would especially like to hear from anyone with "stick time" on large turbines.

Well said Ron.
I think Pixel may have pulled that comment out of his ass and now he can't back it up with anything substantial. That's usually the case when it comes to these silly 9/11 conspiracies. The real conspiracy was that of the government using the event to start a war with a country that had nothing to do with it.

Well said Ron.
I think Pixel may have pulled that comment out of his ass and now he can't back it up with anything substantial. That's usually the case when it comes to these silly 9/11 conspiracies. The real conspiracy was that of the government using the event to start a war with a country that had nothing to do with it.
It is obvious Ron nor Angelo have not viewed the videos above before spewing forth. I didnt pull it out of my ass I pulled it from the other end, from memory, which aint that great. When I get time I will find the quotes. In the mean time lets just say half of the commission members have doubts in regards to the official story. That in itself is quite alarming.

Why not take some time and few the videos and learn something or are you both unable to face facts?

Back