• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Socorro UFO Incident Questions

Ray found the original, hand-written documentation proving this scenario concerning the idea of a fake symbol being substituted for the real one while researching at the National Archives a couple of months ago with James Fox.
I forget exactly where I got the info, but if I recall correctly, it was connected with CUFOS, and as we know, Hynek was involved in that investigation, so it seemed legit to me ( my bad for not citing the reference on the USI website ). Nice find BTW !

Last edited:
I would encourage anyone analyzing the Zamora incident to step back a frame or two and view the events at Socorro in light of the larger history of the phenomenon... (&) ...In spite of our best efforts, we are left a phenomenon that is essentially sociological rather than technological.

That returns us back to where we've always been as far back as we can remember, talking about the sudden appearance of the sky gods, scribbling out our mythos on the cave walls, banging our heads - trying to make sense of it all.

Still just insects in our colonies wondering about those large feet things that come rushing down upon our heads every now and then. We're one better than the insects though, as we don't get routinely and indifferently killed daily. We just stand jaws agape in the middle of the night beside our stopped vehicle staring up into the sky in sheer awe of the thing. Really, it's so much better than fireflies.

Back