• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

September 9, 2012 — Harry Drew and Ruben Uriarte Show

No attack A-man, just an acknowledgement that the Kingman area contains a wealth of potential data. At least someone is combing through old newspaper archives, knocking on doors and taking statements. That's how you put the pieces of the puzzle together. There is no substitute for good research. How you interpret the data is another matter. You shouldn't have a problem with that logic, I would think.

None at all. The way you put it originally made it seem as though those of us that are not able to do the "in the field" research should not comment at all. I'm glad that wasn't your intention since most of us here don't exactly have the time to do that.

Inspired by this, I watched the full version of Earth vs. The Flying Saucers on Youtube the other day. It was so cheesy it was awesome. LOL!

I bought The Cosmic Man, The Flying Saucer, and Visitor from Venus in a three in one DVD on amazon. All three are cheesy but worth watching if you're into the subject. Count how many cigarettes the main character in The Flying Saucer smokes during the course of the movie.

I feel a new drinking game coming on! Whoo hoo!

Well, make sure it's nothing too strong or you'll pass out 20 minutes into the thing. The guy smokes at the most unlikely and inappropriate times which will happen if you smoke constantly. I imagine this was no act, but the actor just smoking through the scenes. It is really funny to watch and totally distracted me from the story which is the classic cold war fight over a secret weapon.

Inspired by this, I watched the full version of Earth vs. The Flying Saucers on Youtube the other day. It was so cheesy it was awesome. LOL!

It aired on TV a few weeks ago so i watched it having not seen it.

I was really excited when they enter the UFO and are told the aliens can upload a persons entire memorys...... Blew me away

Back