• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remember the under Baltic Sea UFO shaped thing?

man that is fishy ... the problem is if it is true then these guys have created a shit storm that they have no way of controlling

fuck em.

Man. i was hoping to see this side show dragged out til august so i could see giant inflatable bags with a friggin giant billy meier wedding cake nazi foo fighter and as they are about to open the hub cap thing to expose the dead grey, Abba/nordic alien orgy scenario the newscaster cuts to the olympic opening ceremony being hazed by a bunch of giant holographic black triangular craft.

>sigh oh well. one can only dream.

:)

Anne+Hathaway2.jpg

Ok just in people

This is either total BS or we are seeing a cover up in process as anyone with half a brain or some diving experience can tell you these pictures were not taken at 85 meters deep considering the visibility of the bottom of the Baltic sea ( could be wrong and it is just me fed up with the whole saga so yeah sorry about that). Add to that that the stones look nothing like the Sonar image.. yes I know very well that sonar will not always look the same as the object but this is way to far out.. the circle of stones is no more than 2m wide but the object is meant to be 60m wide...

from the comments section:

They are NOT claiming that the rocks pictured form the so-called “object”, they are saying that this round circle of stones (a few decimeters in diameter each) was on TOP of the larger formation. The edge of the larger formation is seen in the following shots as a smooth curved surface that they are swimming alongside.
They brought chisels and chipped off a few pieces from the main “object”. It was made out of rock, probably sandstone. The pieces they retrieved will be analyzed and dated. Presumably it’s a smoothly eroded face of paleozoic sandstone. This sand stone is a common feature in the Åland area (also one of the reasons that the Åland area is the only area in Finland were fossils are readily found).

Well I will leave it up to you all to make your minds up.. I am not sure what the hell to think now for if it is just sand stone then why all the secrecy?

Baltic Anomaly: First Pictures | Truthfall

Apr 18, 2003, Kaliningrad, Russia - At 6:17 p.m. the entire Russian Baltic Fleet and a large number of local residents watched in awe as a flying wing shaped UFO flew rapidly over Kaliningrad Harbor and plunged into the water. The event was captured on video by a local RTR Russian State Television news crew, who happened to be present on the huge naval base filming a documentary. The UFO had two elongated dome-like protrusions on top, and three similar structures underneath. It passed directly over the Baltic Fleet, which lay at anchor in Kaliningrad Harbor. According to a Russian Naval Commander, who wished to remain anonymous, the craft was apparently caught within the sweep patterns of ship-borne radars, which automatically tracked its progress. This may have caused some a malfunction on board the craft that resulted in the crash. "It was traveling at a tremendous rate of speed" he said to the reporters on the scene. "It was very low, not more than 1500 meters above the surface of the water. When the radars came on, it simply winged over and dove into the water, as if had lost either power or control." The light gray craft had no apparent seams or rivet patterns and was estimated to be about the size of a small airliner. It was estimated to be traveling at speeds in excess of Mach 2 and was absolutely silent as it flew. However, it made a tremendous noise when it hit the water, causing a geyser of steam and water. ,It appeared to one civilian observer that whoever was in control of the craft made a deliberate effort to steer it away from the naval ships and the shoreline before it went into the harbor. One Sovremini Class Destroyer was slightly damaged by flying debris, but no injuries were reported. Radiation levels at the site were "higher than normal." Debris recovered was small, less than a meter in diameter. Most debris recovered appeared to be "skin material" of an unknown alloy, and interior bracing and piping composed of a very high grade aluminum. The Navy cordoned off the area. In spite of the high speed at which the craft and it's very low altitude there was no sonic boom heard. (Source: Albert S. Rosales, Humanoid Contact Database 2003, citing UFO Casebook Forum, Russian Newspaper Sources).

They kept their word at least and released information in the time they said they would. Still is not clear what they found or do they know yet? Maybe we'll learn more in the coming hours or days?

Latest from their site.
The Ocean Explorer

Ok just in people

This is either total BS or we are seeing a cover up in process as anyone with half a brain or some diving experience can tell you these pictures were not taken at 85 meters deep considering the visibility of the bottom of the Baltic sea ( could be wrong and it is just me fed up with the whole saga so yeah sorry about that). Add to that that the stones look nothing like the Sonar image.. yes I know very well that sonar will not always look the same as the object but this is way to far out.. the circle of stones is no more than 2m wide but the object is meant to be 60m wide...

from the comments section:

Well I will leave it up to you all to make your minds up.. I am not sure what the hell to think now for if it is just sand stone then why all the secrecy?

Baltic Anomaly: First Pictures | Truthfall

This is the press release that was released a few hours ago.

The Ocean X Team dove down to the circle-shaped object in the Baltic Sea and met something they never experienced before. First they thought it was just stone or a rock cliff, but after further observations the object appeared more as a huge mushroom, rising 3-4 meters/10-13 feet from the seabed, with rounded sides and rugged edges. The object had an egg shaped hole leading into it from the top, as an opening. On top of the object they also found strange stone circle formations, almost looking like small fireplaces. The stones were covered in something resembling soot.

“During my 20-year diving career, including 6000 dives, I have never seen anything like this. Normally stones don’t burn. I can’t explain what we saw, and I went down there to answer questi
ons, but I came up with even more questions “, says Stefan Hogeborn, one of the divers at Ocean X Team.
The path to the object itself can be described as a runway or a downhill path that is flattened at the seabed with the object at the end of it.
“First we thought this was only stone, but this is something else. And since no volcanic activity has ever been reported in the Baltic Sea the find becomes even stranger. As laymen we can only speculate how this is made by nature, but this is the strangest thing I have ever experienced as a professional diver“, continues Peter Lindberg, one of the founder Ocean X Team.
Right now, scientists are examining samples from the circle-shaped object, and experts in sonar imaging are processing data from the ship to hopefully shed more light over the mysterious object.

Brilliant, its a Cthulhu god, a hive mind mushroom based being that uses its telekinetic powers to bring down craft onto the baltic sea bed where it feeds of the fear and death of its victims.

Rock on top of rocks, surrounded by rocks?

sounds like the planet we live on .. rocks on rocks with rocks around it.

However do not count the UFO idea out yet

The path to the object itself can be described as a runway or a downhill path that is flattened at the seabed with the object at the end of it.

Rocks do not do what he is saying (catch fire and burn to leave sot) unless they are moving at some speed I should think.

And lets face it rocks do not need runways :)

First we thought this was only stone, but this is something else. And since no volcanic activity has ever been reported in the Baltic Sea the find becomes even stranger

So that rules that out then I guess.

So yeah I am left knowing less than I did a day ago with more questions.

Back