• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remember the under Baltic Sea UFO shaped thing?

In light of this recent discovery.

'Britain's Atlantis' found at bottom of North sea - a huge undersea kingdom swamped by a tsunami 5,500 years ago | Mail Online

BBC News - Hidden Doggerland underworld uncovered in North Sea

The Baltic sea objects anomaly origins may lay with one of those ancient human populations? We still don't know what that object is in the Baltic sea? But if its turns out to be a man made object will people still be that surprised and shocked about it in light of this news? This discovery is remarkable it tells us we know very little about our history.

The Western coast of this sunken land now below the sea/ was west of Ireland. To get to the East coast you would have to travel as far away as Denmark and perhaps even further than that. Does this discovery give more credence to the tales of Atlantis, Hy Brazil., Tir na og?. All these places sunk beneath the waves according to the legends.

Anyway my currents thoughts on this anomaly are.

1) Its not a hoax ( my opinion) I think they do want maximum publicity from this maybe some rewards, but the signs are their motives are trustworthy and genuine.

2) Baltic anomaly, no mechanical devices or workings have been photographed, taped or were observed by the Swedish divers as they investigated the object.

3)The object is shaped like a UFO, a round circle, but people are crazy jeez. Come on lets get real its not a UFO and it never was that (it aint flying) first of all!

3) ( the pillar part) of the object is made of granite a recent discovery. The larger and much bigger formation is rock like/ but to date they still know what its made of yet!. From the pictures the object looks to be made of a yellow material /speculation is it could be concrete or basalt?

The next expedition happening in the next week or two will likely once and for all tell us what the bigger object is made of, and likely will put an end to some of the wilder speculations that exist about this object.

4)Also people forget there is a second anomaly not yet dived too. That may shed some light to what the main object is.

I think people are naturally skeptical nothing wrong with that. But these Guys have been open and genuine from the start to what they found with no hint of foul play involved.

its an under sea docking station for extra-inter-terresial's flying saucers, there is a pedestrian entrance at the north pole.

X-Dive-Baltic-not-a-UFO-project-divers inc. money backer and secret patron Karl Lagerfeld joins the Baltic team to see how his foo-money is being spent;
a_560x375.jpg

Here’s Karl Lagerfeld Riding a Fishing Trawler in the Baltic Sea -- The Cut

fact. Karl is the original concept designer of the all purpose "in the field"white shirt and black tie suit combo for the "The Men in Black"(original shadowy agency not the film with Will Smith.)

bear_lagerfeld.jpg
Big Karl, little Karl

Yes I have seen and read all that already but it is still just conjecture when you think about it, as all we have are a few photos that show very little and a sonar image that has lots of suspicious artifacts in it. (There is video I know but it shows sweet FA as well).
So in the end what do we have to go on right now when you really think about it. Well all we have really is their word for it and artist impressions the previously mentioned sonar images and a hell of a lot of hype.

My BS detector is starting to go off slowly

BS-meter.jpg

BS_Meter_some.jpg

I guess it remains to be seen as to what the truth of all this really is but I have seen enough BS cooked up in the paranormal field to get a feel for BS when it is being cooked up.

Anyway as you can see the BS meters are not that high yet... Here is what you get when you point one of these things at say Phil Imbrogno

7043bullshit-meter-01.gif

All for the lolz :)

Do you add anything to the BS when you are cooking it?

Do you add anything to the BS when you are cooking it?

Not sure what you mean by that?
are you asking if I am talking shit or if BS cooks very well?

But I will take a guess at the comment I made as to having seen a fair bit cooked up over time.

The answer is add One part misinformation, Two parts true believers, and a healthy truck load of the common bull shit artist (many to chose from in the paranormal field.. lets say the disclosure crowed should give you a nice list to chose from).

The common bull shit artist can be replaced by a helping of Hoagland or one of his kind.

Mix all the ingredients in an air of secrecy and serve while still fresh.

Warning this recipe is rather smelly and my ruin your liking for the paranormal field.

36 minutes of this video the speech is Swedish, but below is a rough translation of that interview posted to the ocean explorer site.

I did my best to translate everything that was said. It gets a bit rough to read but hopefully you'll find some very interesting things he said.
Its incredible how much is happening around us right now. The pressure is incredible. I have never experienced anything like this, and I believe very
few have. Ofourse a lot is positive, but then again, there's a lot that is negative too. To be open and honest and explain things to the public
is not always a good thing to do. You will get critized and that can be tough if you're not used to it. I try in any way I can to avoid all the "bullshit".
Things such as that "this is a hoax", that "we don't really do what we do" and claim that "we have found a UFO". I have never, nor Peter or the team said
that we have found a UFO. What we have said is that we have found something that we can not explain.
It is round, 60 meters in diameter, a trail going 1500 meters, at 90 meters depth, has 90 degree angles and pathways in the object...
We have been down two times with divers, taken pictures. We also told you that the satellite phones stopped working, cameras.
We have been honest and explained exactly how things have been. And that is what has happened!
It doesn't mean that we have found a UFO, or that we know that is is a UFO. No, its stilla mystery. And what is down there, we do not know yet, we must
go down again to be able to investigate more. And we will. Everyone out there must be patient, this is nothing that is done in 15 minutes, or a day, or a week.
It needs a lot of preparation.
Then you must know one thing. When I and Peter started this a year back. When we got home and discussed this matter, both of us were convinced that
we had found something unique. Something that no one else had seen before - then its obvious for me and Peter that you do everything to do the investigation
in best possible manner. But then again, Im not a multimillioniare, or even a millionaire, and not Peter either. We've had this as a hobby. We have been doing
other things, and when you suddenly are put in this "huge" situation. You said "this" and now you need to complete it as well. Ofcourse.
But if we don't have the resources, and money is the prerequisite to be able to do this. What would we do? What we did was to contact sponsors, around the globe. But to get
any help was hopeless. And we were honest about everything. We showed them data, everyone thought it was very interesting but no one wanted to join and help us financiate it in any way.
Well what happens then? Peter and I have to make our own decision and do something about it ourselves. So, we go to the bank, borrow money, because
we are convinced that we have found something that is unique. And now we are there. We are working on it constantly. Day and night, more or less.
Media from the entire world are chasing us, and I understand that they do that. I would have done the same if i was a journalist. But today, the answer is
just the same as one week ago and two weeks ago. We have found something, and we have also published a lot of it, and we will do everything possible to be able
to go down again, and perform a good investigation. But it will take time, and you must let it take time for it to be as good as possible. And then im referring
to the result ofcourse, for us to have a good and serious result where we're doing this in a professional way.
We are no geologists, we are no marine biologists, so we need to aquire help from other to get the best possible data about what we have found down there.
When we do have an answer, what it is, for me it is very important, since I from the very beginning, together with Peter, showed this to Expressen (Swedish newspaper),
about a year ago, its very important for me that all of you out there also get the result and what is happening during the investigation.
And i am honest, I am sincere. I have no reason whatsoever to play some game or to lie. I mean, if Im to lie about this in any way, J***s Christ, then I would have
destroyed my own and the future of this company for good. That stupid, excuse me, that #&/# stupid I am not. Im doing this because im convinced, that we have found
something that is unqiue, and it makes me a bit mad and frustrated, when I time after other see foreign media saying "its a hoax", "its a joke", "they don't do this,
and they haven't found anything", "they don't show any facts".
Thats what we do. That is what we do constantly. If someone is open, its us. We explain everything we do, more or less. We even chose to cooperate with
a Swedish production company called Titan. Titan is great. They are very good at documenting. All of you swedes who watch 112 (like 911 show), Sjukhuset (The Hospital),
all of these series that you can watch on TV. Its the same thing here. When we're out at the boat together, they document everthing we do. And that's the way we like it.
We would like a film that presents exactly what we are doing, and what we find out there. (10 minutes passed here.)
And when you do have a partner such as a production company, there are ofcourse a lot of rules/laws that applies. What can we say/tell, and what can we not.
Which pictures are allowed to the public, yes, there is an agreement, and that must be followed. But, pictures and material will gradually be released to
all of you out there. Very, very interesting pictures. I can't say any more, and there's a reason for that. Or reasons, that I hope you can understand. The truth will be reveiled.
I have a ship together with Peter, that is up by Norrtälje harbour, just below the silos. And to have a ship, is not really an easy thing either. All of you who have
cars or motor cycles know that these things break and things happen to them. They need to be fixed. That's what we're doing right now. We're preparing for the next
expedition. And ofcourse, things have broken for us as well, so thats what we're working on. Some parts must be ordered from Germany, such as a pump system, the
generator system has failed.. aka. electricity parts that have broken. And we must fix this before we can head out again, I bet it will be around 1,5 to 2 weeks before
we are able to go out again on the Baltic and continue the work.
Hopefully we could bring a geologist this time, who could help us investigate what is down there.
There are a lot of questions from all of you out there. When I visit Facebook, for instance, and answer one question, I immediately get a new question.
I can't catch up with that so I try this variant instead to present some news and facts. And this is a damn good tool, webcam, so that's what im doing. :)
I am, and Peter is, very open with what we do. And that's important when you're doing an investigation to be that, especially when you dont know yourself, what it
is that you have found. And all of you out there who are curious are warmly welcome to visit the boat in Norrtälje. When we are there, I will also inform you on
Facebook, and youre welcome to come and ask questions. I understand that you wonder a lot about what is happening and what we believe it is and how this expedition
will be performed. With all rights, you can come out and talk to us. We are humans. And I feel like this, for this to be as good as possible, and not generate any
oddities in the future, playing with open cards is the right thing. ("You will get the farthest with"). That's how I feel and is what I will keep doing.
I will be open to everyone of you, out there.
And now, we have released information, pictures, that in my eyes, are totally incredible.
I remember when we went down, the first time, with the first time with the robot. There we are, in front of the screens of our boat, and wait for it to finally
reach the object. And suddenly, we are there. We see a structure that looks like a wall, as we first interpret it as. But when we approach we realize that, God,
this is some kind of concrete base. But... we do not know what it is, and its so very big? It looks like concrete, with some kind of beveled edge, that is perfectly straight.
And when we saw that, we realized that this is not just a stone, this is not nothing, it is something. And we felt like small boys. All of us. The puls went up,
incredibly cool.
We went around the object, and became more and more surprised. We also saw stones around, black stones, that we had a really hard time to understand with camera, but we
decided to bring one of the stones up. We also measured any radioactivity from the stone but found none. So we decided to bring up more samles. We picked
a black rock that was laying just next to the object. I remember I scratched the surface of it and suddenly some kind of film/soot was detached from it. So i rolled this
thin film in my hand and became all black. It was coal and something must have been burned.
We also brought up a black "stone-like" object, that also looks like it had been melted. Magma-like. Because we found these things.. We realized, that this is something that
doesnt belong here. Nothing "natural" was what we felt. Or in the instance of it being a Volcano/Meteorite... Our thoughts went back and fourth. Thats what happens when you're
out there, you become very surprised all the time and you don't know anymore what to believe.
We went down again and this time on the topside of the object and realize that we have 90 degree angles, we have walls, we have like "corridors" in the objects top part. And ofcourse
when you see this, you are a bit shocked. Because, this is not a small thing down there, its a very large "platform", that lie 90 meters deep in the middle of the Baltic sea, that
has 90 degree angels and corridors.. and smooth and nice walls...
We also found this stone.. or whatever it is, that is laying on top of the object, kind of to the side.. Like some kind of dome. Stefan, together with his colleague,
dived to photograph. In connection to this, the camera stopped working. Lamps stopped working, satellite phones stopped working. We've had some technical issues with the robot. Electrical camera,
Blue view function stopped working. A lot of really weird things that happened out there. And why that is? I have no idea.
Regarding the stone, its looking like an egg, laying on the object. Is that normal? Well, maybe. But not for me, and not for the people who have been looking at it. This is very very mysterious.
So, maybe we havent done all of the professional work like scanning all the sides of the object, it takes a lot of time. When we came there to investigate, we were so surprised and shocked so we had really
no focus on what to do. We just went around and got more and more surprised.. When we saw the "hole", one of those things that we revealed pictures of..
A hole, 25-30cm and perfectly round straight into the object. What is that? What's inside the hole?
Is the object hollow? And so on..
We also tried to gain samples directly from the object.. But that I can tell you, we did not succeed to. That was not so very easy.
During our next expedition, we will try to get samples from the object, and hopefully we will be successfull. We have to make sure that we bring better tools. This is what i mean by, it will take time,
and surely there will be more surprises the next time we go, and it's not sure that we will be done by then either. Now we will take help from expert advisors in geology among other things. Thats what we
have to do to get the best possible result.
For me and Peter, this is an adventure. Its incredibly exciting. It has changed my life entirely. Someone asked me on Facebook, "Can you explain if you're living in a science fiction world?"
Yes, damn straight, I do. Its exactly like a movie, everything that has happened during this year is totally incredible. Things happen around us that are very mysterious and weird.
There are things that i can't tell regarding some things, but in regards to the object we found out there, I am as open as you could ever be. And I'll continue to be. There are also things
that happen in my every day life that are very weird, at home et cetera. "Strange" (around 27:16). But one day, you will get to know everything. Absolutely.

Alright, now we're charging our batteries for our next expedition, and as i mentioned before, you are warmly welcome to Norrtälje hamn. Norrtälje is a very beautiful place, its a "summer town". So
please come out and visit us. You could see our boat and see how we work. We are for real, we are no hoax. We are treasure hunters, and being a treasure hunter, is a big thing. Im an entrepreneur and a "visionary"
and love to run projects for companies. Im pretty good at this, and I have done both small and big things. The treasure hunting has became a fulltime job and its the same thing for
Peter. Peter has been working with diving most parts of his life and I have not. However, I've done it as a hobby.
About a year ago, me and Peter started the company "Ocean X Team" because we're convinced that we have found something with this object, but also because the entire Baltic is filled with interesting ship wrecks.
With a lot of history, that should be shown to the public. I do think we have some crazy laws in Sweden, that say, If you found something in the water nationally or internationally,
you have to report it. And because of this, that information also go public. Anyone could then come, from different countries, to plunder the wrecks. And thats our history going lost.
It makes me "mad".

Not sure what you mean by that?
are you asking if I am talking shit or if BS cooks very well?

But I will take a guess at the comment I made as to having seen a fair bit cooked up over time.

The answer is add One part misinformation, Two parts true believers, and a healthy truck load of the common bull shit artist (many to chose from in the paranormal field.. lets say the disclosure crowed should give you a nice list to chose from).

The common bull shit artist can be replaced by a helping of Hoagland or one of his kind.

Mix all the ingredients in an air of secrecy and serve while still fresh.

Warning this recipe is rather smelly and my ruin your liking for the paranormal field.

I meant adding ingredients in the literal sense,not metaphorically speaking.
My bad attempt at humour,i must apologise.

i hear what the x-research dude is saying but the ufo fraud criticism thing, he brings it on himself what with the Abyss ufo rip off promo image, the millenium falcon tracing, even the whole 90s "X"files thing. They didnt have to do any of that thus have done themselves no favours. anyhoo. share the info and site details with some real scientists and some better equipped big guns if its so important and let that be an end to it. Rather than trying to work an angle.

If it's all lies then they are liars, if it is truth then they are telling the truth, but if they are liars then they will be telling lies and not telling the truth which is in fact telling lies.

Back