• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ray Stanford Returns to the Paracast!

Any reasonable individual would conclude that the three hematite Native American artifacts Stanford presented here look like flying saucers. Ever since von Daniken popularized ancient astronaut theory, the same dozen or so paintings and artifacts have been recycled into countless books and documentaries. Same old, same old.
These artifacts are new to us, exciting and potentially important, so I'd like to personally thank Ray Stanford for sharing the anomalous discoid effigies from his private collection. He didn't have to.
Private collectors are under no obligation to expose themselves to public debate or worse, ridicule from uninformed subjective skeptics within the ufological "community".
It makes one wonder what else exists out there, secreted away in private collections.

Wow Chris!! You got like 4 or 5 questions for Ray out of this thread/request and the rest was arguing about lasers and religious iconography. Please don't ask him what he thinks of Virgin Mary pictures.

Wow Chris!! You got like 4 or 5 questions for Ray out of this thread/request and the rest was arguing about lasers and religious iconography. Please don't ask him what he thinks of Virgin Mary pictures.

That's true, but it'll fun to tell Mr. Stanford that, as usual, his name has created a stir in the forums.

Look at what happened the last time: https://www.theparacast.com/forum/t...-july-19-1978-scientific-evidence.7183/page-3

The fun begins when "Arthur Davlan" starts posting. He said I would be embarrassed when Stanford showed the photos he has... still waiting. I won't mind being embarrassed if it means that we'll actually have good photos.

So the episode is downloaded and I hope to listen to it today. I can say that I have high hopes and I know that Ray will at least be entertaining, since he usually is.

I'm still wondering about the event I saw from my backyard a couple of years or so ago. Don't get me wrong I would love to believe we are on the cusp of contact. I just can't take that leap of "faith." At least not right now.

Contact has been going on for a while now... one person at a time. That's probably how it will stay for some time.

But the big question is; what are we in contact with?

But reports of such contact remain unproven. Even abductions may have other possible causes.

That's right Gene. Although some people will insist that they have been abducted by aliens, no one can be sure about exactly what they experienced. The experiencers may think they know, and I have no doubt that most of them have gone through what they say they did, but we can't conclude it was extra-terrestrials. It can be so many other things. I have my own personal ideas about what it is, but that's just me.

Has Ray Stanford looked into whether or not the Hawaiian game of Ulu Maika' is similar to Chunkey? The Hawaiians also had a game where they spun an elongated 'shuttle' or 'dart' along the ground, and it sound like these things are some what similar in nature to Chunkey. Could both of these games in Ancient Hawaii come from Ancient American Culture?

Has Ray Stanford looked into whether or not the Hawaiian game of Ulu Maika' is similar to Chunkey? The Hawaiians also had a game where they spun an elongated 'shuttle' or 'dart' along the ground, and it sound like these things are some what similar in nature to Chunkey. Could both of these games in Ancient Hawaii come from Ancient American Culture?
I think they are related. In this anthropological document, the two terms are treated as synonyms.Papohaku to Hakina,

Back