• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ray Stanford has a photo of the Socorro craft & Martin Willis has seen it and is impressed but...

Last post..untill the pics are produced or chris post he seen the pics this topic is pointless for me you wont post the pics ray supposedly has them but wont release them..I have no evidence beyond YOUR WORD that the pics exist. So serious investigate or not..all I have is your word..so untill chris confirm or I see the pics
Peace. .
Bob/vesve

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

This whole debate is rather futile. There will be people who, if they see the photos, will dismiss them. ' They're only photos, this proves nothing.' There will be others who will say the photos look fake to them. A no-win situation. Better to let expert and experienced individuals decide what is what.

As I thought. .the response of a hoaxer..no pics exist! Admit it!
Why are you being to aggressive and disrespectful to our newest forum member?! (btw: welcome aboard the Paracast Forum, Ben—sorry you have to deal w/ some of our negative naysayers when it come to the subject of Ray Stanford.) I HAVE seen the picture VVHF! I have also witnessed step-by-step the complete process that Ray undertook to clean up and further clarify the images. I was asked not to talk about it, but since he has mentioned them on Martin Willis' show, I suppose it's now OK to talk about them. The photo was take some months after the Soccoro incident and in the foreground is the dynamite shack that was located near the landing site. Off in the distance, at the edge of the photo, just above the horizon, are four small dots that Ray had never noticed before. When they are blown up in size, two of the dots look exactly like the Soccer object—one even has its landing legs extended. I have Ray's complete analysis process. It will remain unposted until Ray OKs their release. Again, welcome aboard Ben. I hope you have better luck explaining to everyone the importance of Ray and his work. Most of the naysayers think I've drunk the Ray kook-aid, or that I've lost my objectivity. Neither could be further from the truth. Without question, Ray is the most important, relevant figure in the field. Hands down! There is no one else, to my knowledge that has his observational acuity, analytical skills and such incredible life history. He's a walking treasure trove of experience and wisdom. I don't care what anybody thinks——that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it! Oh, Ray SANTILLI, is a different person from Ray StANFORD (duh?)

Thanks Chris. I did not want to speak for you. I hope you will be in Irvine in September. If not we will also be in Arizona in February. We just left Rays and he is amused by this thread. We are working hard on a release that is done properly by Ray and we are thinking of doing a conference for Ray. We have a website for him I will share privately with you. Hope to see you again soon my friend.

The last post is not worth replying to as this person does not know of what he speaks. We have seen the picture and much more. It is real and the idea of a hoax is the default of the clueless. We have spent over 120 hours at Rays house. I will add more here soon but we are pulling up to Rays house after converting some of his old tapes to a digital format.
Your post is definitely worth replying to. First off, it is Ray's own words and photos and films being withheld for 30-50 years that create the controversy he creates about such matters. I don't post my ideas without KNOWING what Ray Stanford himself has stated "on the record" with his own voice, or what Chris Lambright said with his own voice "on the record" too! [This is NOT the Socorro photos I'm referring to.]

1) Did you digitally scan or watch the entire S-8mm film footage of the [1985?] event in question that Chris Lambright wrote a book about? IF yes, then EXACTLY what are the digital specifications that you did the scans at? What equipment did you use? What DPI and what color bit level was used? Thanks.

2) I've posted very little about the Socorro photo, because I don't know the negative size information or the camera used and lens focal length, etc. We need that information in order to understand the specifications of the original photo. What is that information? Did you scan the Socorro photo or the Socorro negative? Again, what are the scanning specifications as noted in 1) above??? Thanks.

3) Please tell us what S-8mm films did you digitally scan, and please tell us what these films are supposed to contain. Meaning what objects at what estimated distance? Also, we need the digital specifications of the scans just as I asked for these specs in number one above... EXACTLY what are the digital specifications that you did the scans at? What equipment did you use? What DPI and what color bit level was used? Thanks.

I'll have you know I have a lot of [before digital] photography experience AND thousands of hours in the darkroom too! I KNOW what films and negatives can do, so you're being EXTREMELY dismissive towards my previous post.

I look forward to learning 'the truth' about what Ray says he has. Respectfully, with PLEASE and THANKS... I suggest you be completely open and answer FULLY the three questions I asked above.

Btw, just what is your gentleman's agreement? Can you tell us? Is there something in writing too?

Last edited:
when I am wrong I admit it.. I truly appogize to Mr. moss and to Chris I was wrong in the person that was offering the pics for this I am truly sorry I have removed my post attacking Mr. Moss and appogize for my unkind stance. in this field filled with fraud and BS its hard to tell what is real and what is not in and age where secureteam 10 and Blake the fake fosters off CGI as UFOs its hard not to become blind to a possible real deal. in any event I will rejoin the discussion when the pics are released I again appolgize if I had looked again I would have not gone there
Peace
Bob/vesve

This whole debate is rather futile. There will be people who, if they see the photos, will dismiss them. ' They're only photos, this proves nothing.' There will be others who will say the photos look fake to them. A no-win situation. Better to let expert and experienced individuals decide what is what.
I don't mean to be argumentative, but WOW WOW WOW...

Why the WOW signal???

Check-out the Roswell Slide thread. Yeah, let's examine "the experts" that had the slides for friggin YEARS having all kinds of so called experts examining the slides. OMG, Adobe! LMAOROTF OMG, The Pentagon! LMAOROTF. So called forensic and anatomy experts! Wholly Sheeit, the Roswell Experts themselves who told us personally over and over and over for YEARS how we would be BLOWN AWAY by the evidence.

Just how big was that Million dollar plus ???? SCAM!!!

Yeah, let's don't forget what that Roswell Dream Team did. Don't forget just EXACTLY what Tom Carey and Don Schmitt said "on the record".

Oh boy, here we go again?????????????????????????????

It seems a small team of NON-Roswell non-experts solved that multi-year Roswell Slide mystery [SCAM FRAUD] within a few hours of work. Don't be a mummy dummy!!! But it is...

Last edited:
Chris, I'm certainly going to be buying your book about Ray, because I know he lived a fascinating life with so many people associated with UFO's. I hope you will get the full story about all his associations with the military and other MIC and intelligence people. I'm interested in all the financial sponsors that helped to fund some of his projects too. He has certainly met and known some real UFO related characters throughout his life.

If possible, Ray should do a lot of audio recordings about his life's story with UFO's AND other adventures too w/paranormal. In fact, that would even be better than a book, because Ray has so many details and interesting stories he can recall and share in his own words. That unique personal UFO history should be preserved in Ray's own words too, because all that personality and experience will never transmit well or enough in a book.

I just wanted to add that Ben and I are working on a new web site for Ray that will be used for the purpose of providing evidence for all to see and it will be a blog site for discussion as well. I am in the process of digitizing and scanning a lot of material right now. We will keep everyone posted using the many forms of social media. Also thanks to Chris and hope to see you in L.A. :)

Chris, I wish you would consider doing an episode with Ray just on the history of Project Starlight International and another episode on his life leading up to Starlight. Less focus on the photos/films and more on the people he knew and worked with, the channeling, talk about any psychic experiences he's had, the groups he was involved with, etc. And when the website goes up maybe then do an episode where you talk about the photos and films. So like 3 episodes over a period of months. That would be a lot of Ray and my guess is Gene wouldn't be down for that much of any guest in such a short amount of time but Ray has led such a fascinating life and I feel like a lot of it never gets covered. For example, he spent time with Uri Geller- I'd love to hear about that. Or his experiences with Adamski or if he ever encountered Phil Klass.

Chris, I wish you would consider doing an episode with Ray just on the history of Project Starlight International and another episode on his life leading up to Starlight. Less focus on the photos/films and more on the people he knew and worked with, the channeling, talk about any psychic experiences he's had, the groups he was involved with, etc. And when the website goes up maybe then do an episode where you talk about the photos and films. So like 3 episodes over a period of months. That would be a lot of Ray and my guess is Gene wouldn't be down for that much of any guest in such a short amount of time but Ray has led such a fascinating life and I feel like a lot of it never gets covered. For example, he spent time with Uri Geller- I'd love to hear about that. Or his experiences with Adamski or if he ever encountered Phil Klass.
We talk about this very topic on this week's After The Paracast.

I am in the process of digitizing and scanning a lot of material right now.
A request starting politely and respectfully with PLEASE...

Ray told the Paracast listeners he would provide us with the FAA audio tape he recorded, when he spoke to that FAA guy [in D/FW?] about getting the radar tracking information of his sighting that he filmed in S-8mm. This was when he filmed the objects [about 1985?] that Chris Lambright wrote about in his book.

PLEASE hold Ray to his word "on air" during the Paracast to provide the Paracast listener's with that audio of the phone call with the FAA radar contact [or person that was in charge about getting the radar tracking information].

IMO, the audio should be UNEDITED from start to finish of that entire phone call.

Thanks.

And when the website goes up maybe then do an episode where you talk about the photos and films

Yep it would be great, if possible, to get Ray, Tony and Ben onto the Paracast to talk about the website and their plans.

But judging by some of the posts on this thread, is it any wonder Ray has been so reluctant to engage and put his stuff out there?

Back