• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ray Stanford has a photo of the Socorro craft & Martin Willis has seen it and is impressed but...

No UFO organization has ever conducted a proper investigation. Vallee has already suggested why. There is no long-term focus to understand the witness or witnesses on any case deemed worthy to fully study.

Also, no effort is made to study or test the witness or witnesses mind and mental/physical health and life history to really understand what is happening. Vallee may have some case studies, but I doubt he has even done the necessary studies due to lack of funding and time available.

We need to learn far more about the Human mind and psychology to understand what is happening. Documenting external observations is meaningless without the detailed witness information that is always missing.

ET UFO's could all be cult magic and belief until this happens. Right? You did say this:

Well, seriously, isn't the necessary witness information missing?

I really don't "get" why so many have such an auto aversion to starting with a sincere scientific investigation of the only tangible constant within the realm of the UFO/Paranormal experience. It is an absolute and undeniable fact that the deepest and broadest spectrum of individuals within the sincere investigative research community end up pointing to consciousness and the en masse social/cultural parapsychological analysis study in aspect as humanities single most potential hope of unraveling the UFO (specifically) mystery.

So what if UFOs are structured devices or not. What does that honestly, in the most convicted and stringent manner possible, really tell us? You will NEVER convince anyone of anything in terms of a true representation of potential investigative importance, without the aspect of control being comprehensively present. Without an ultimate working understanding of ourselves and the extreme complexities that we in and of ourselves involuntarily represent, and exist as being, what hope is there of understanding this phenomenon that we do IN FACT INTERACT WITH? Doesn't anyone really get that last part? I hear and see in print the phrase "critical thinking" in application to this subject quite frequently. How the heck is that last part not in fact the most critically relevant aspect of the matter for which further critical thought in evaluation might be applied?

Enough of the aesthetics of the matter already! Holy photographic sacred cow nonsense. This infantile and singularly left brained (imbalanced) approach via the religious perspective that comprises Ufology(ism) is a totally misguided waste of time.

If Ray's photo proves beyond question to be a real unidentified flying object, and in the most unequivocally genuine sense is the epitome of authenticity, WTF precisely does that show us that we don't already know? Isn't it obvious by this point that UFOs are a fact of life that has long intersected with humankind's cognitive awareness? Of course it is!

I'm starting to see the similarities and how the two can easily be confused;
car-upside-down.jpg

SocorroUFO_01_Insignia.jpg

(you probably know where this is headed) Ray says he may not release it. From a recent interview with Podcast UFO: "I don't intend to give them anything as nice as this photograph, uh, because frankly I don't like it. If I get some apologies from certain people it might come out." He specifically mentions Rich Reynolds.

If he had anything legit he would share it. I have nothing but scepticism about this man.

Back