• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Richard Dolan & Bryce Zabel

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Both Rich and Bryce have been on the show separately, but we've finally landed them as a tandem to talk about their book AD: After Disclosure. Evidently, the book has been picked up by a large publisher and they have re-released it as an updated version w/ new material--including more photos.

Here's your chance to ask your questions of these two powerhouses. Taping is tomorrow, Tuesday at 11 AM PT, so post 'em quick!!!

Why are you so sure that there's anything to actually disclose? If there is anything to disclose, what makes you so sure that it's extra-terrestrial/inter-dimensional, not of this world, etc?

According to Jacques Vallee, Ret. Col. John Alexander, and Mr. Robert Bigelow, disclosure has already been realized, however conformation has yet to be achieved. What ye’ say to this?

Since various governments of Earth do not, cannot, and will not get along, coupled with the fact that Aerial Anomalies and their possible origins are for the most part considered an unknown nuisance, how can you comprehend disclosure?

Well, fwiw, Angelo made a good point. AND ... I must ad that even if there is something to disclose I am a bit more that positive that it will NEVER be disclosed. What ever may be behind this subject is covered, concealed and forever hidden. This is simply my take on it these days. No doubt that many may find my take on this to be disppointing, but there it is.

Ah, back to lunch.....

Decker

Well, fwiw, Angelo made a good point. AND ... I must ad that even if there is something to disclose I am a bit more that positive that it will NEVER be disclosed. What ever may be behind this subject is covered, concealed and forever hidden. This is simply my take on it these days. No doubt that many may find my take on this to be disppointing, but there it is.

Ah, back to lunch.....

Decker

Your probably right..., bon appetit.

Traditionally, the government only discloses what has already leaked out. What evidence are you seeking for them to confirm?

Traditionally, the government only discloses what has already leaked out. What evidence are you seeking for them to confirm?

To quote the late Terence Mckenna, “is it us, is it them, or is there another tenant in the building?”

How can we trust anything that is disclosed as being real?
It seems that most of the so called UFO ETH field has been a lesson in subterfuge, disinformation, media and political psi-ops. It seems to be just a big excerise in control. What if the disclosing "facts" seem to indicate that in fact there is a real phenomena in parallel with the created ETH meme and that "they" have little or no information as to what the eff this is. Is it more scarier and disappointing for all of us to realise this, and so would we rather buy into the lie and a more tangible fantasy?
peace

There are a number of scenarios where imo disclosure is unlikely
The time traveller scenario, and or post biological entitys scenario being two that spring to mind.

The post biological scenario for example, despite centuries of religion "disclosing" an alleged post biological existance for humanity, the collins elite still look on such scenarios as demonic soul harvesting.

I suspect the reality will be a far far greater shock than sentient creatures from another planet.

Since we are sentient creatures from the third planet orbiting our star, the idea of sentient creatures from another planet orbiting another star is easy enough to digest, they would be "just like us" but with aesthetic and technological differences. but if paul davies is correct

"I think it very likely -in fact inevitable-that biological intelligence is only a transitory phenomenon, a fleeting phase in the evolution of intelligence in the universe."

Paul Davies -acclaimed physicist, cosmologist, and astrobiologist at Arizona State University."

Then the disparity between our models of reality may be too great at present (especially if the ability to time travel is thrown into the mix)

There is a vast gulf between biological entities locked in linear time, and transbiological entities who are outside of liner time.

Mr Dolan is always a pleasure to listen to, looking forward to this one

Back