• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Friedman & Alexander DEBATE: UFO secrecy

Alexander: How do you know that the UFO project isn't decentralized and compartmentalized and above your need to know, therefore making it impossible for you to find any centralized offices or admissions of the existence for such a project?

Friedman: Do you think the Cash Lundrum incident may have involved the testing of a secret craft that used one of your nuclear rocket motors?

I don't have questions beyond what has already been offered. Just wanted to say--sounds like this show has all the makings of a genuine classic.

Where are the numerous gun-camera images taken over decades of attempted intercepts that are known to exist? They would answer a lot of questions once and for all. How is holding them back not a coverup?

Also: "It is harder for me to research and get UFO documentation than it is to get a nuclear bomb secret", said John Greenwald, FOIA-researcher at XCon 2005. Why is that if there is no cover-up?

With all the arguments that you present in your book against any organized coverup, as well as against there being any evidence for abductions or 'mind control programs', why in your conclusions do you propose that the questions and answers may be more complex than we might have considered? Vallee' and many of us were saying the same thing twenty years ago, without your access or background. There is either things you know and are only willing to hint at, or you, despite your connections and insider experience, were unable to locate or penetrate what is and remains an 'invisible college?'

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Is it not also true that anyone under an oath of secrecy is duty bound to report any instance of being questioned about classified programs? If anyone you approached did indeed report the inquiry, couldn't the secret keepers have 'passed the word' to give away nothing to you?

Good evening gentleman,
Newby here but a long time follower of the subjects depicted on this show.This question is one I personally have never seen or heard asked. Do you believe in the possiblity of desensitizing, and if so who is to say they "whom ever may be governing this speculation or as many of you may say theory" are not already successful and going to per say"phase two" of this huge plan? I myself have trouble believing this hypothosis but I most certainly do not know everything.Ok that said,what would be the next "phase" in this monsterosity of a plan be?

sincerely,wester71

I have discussed that scenario with several sources from aerospace and intel. They have responded in the affirmative that such a process has been in progress for a long time. I sure can't vouch for the veracity of their statements, since I believe their responses could be part of misinformation directed to serve an even more manipulative agenda against the public at large and foreign governments. But for whatever its worth, that's what was offered to me.

I have discussed that scenario with several sources from aerospace and intel. They have responded in the affirmative that such a process has been in progress for a long time. I sure can't vouch for the veracity of their statements, since I believe their responses could be part of misinformation directed to serve an even more manipulative agenda against the public at large and foreign governments. But for whatever its worth, that's what was offered to me.

Western society seems pretty acclimated to the idea of alien/human interaction, at least the Hollywood type interaction at this point. Some of the larger franchises like Star Trek and Star Wars have communicated mixed messages about what that interaction might be like. For the most part however, these soap-operas depict us interacting with them like we do with our fellow human beings. What are the odds of that actually being the case however? Would there be love, cooperation, betrayal, and war? It's difficult to imagine something like that when such a large part of the equation is unknown. Perhaps we should think more along the lines of what we know of inter-species communication and interaction and consider what our role in that would be. We observe and exploit other species with little or no regard to their wants, desires, or needs when they do not align with ours. Humanity has always seen other species as resources that need to be alternately conserved, exploited, or eliminated. It's just a thought. A program of desensitizing or misdirection? Or is everyone in Hollywood just trying to make a buck and ride the latest wave?

If they have been trying to get us ready for something, it seems like they must just about be there. I think a large majority of people would not be terribly upset to find out about an alien presence. I'm sure there would be new industries springing up trying to wring a buck out the situation from any number of angles. It might even boost the economy rather than crash it further.

Just a simple question for both guests:
-When will the debate about Roswell and US secret services' involvment in covering-up UFO end? This is a global phenomena, with plenty of great, unresolved cases, but the conversations always seem to revolve around the aforementioned topics, subjects that haven't contributed in any way to reach conclusive answers. In short, when will we finally get to the point when the UFO problem is investigated and analysed per se, instead of endless and fruitless debates about peripheral subjects?

Hello,
Thankyou for the input,am under the wrong understanding that these questions may be asked to Freidman and Alexander? I love hearing all input. A theory I have is if "aliens" have the power and technology to get here then the disclosure angle is not going to be done by the government but by the beings themselves.I think too much credit is givin to our Government on this subject,however never dismissed. Look, our parents did not tell us everything growing up to protect us, do you think Government personel could handle this any better than civilians. To be honest with all of you they are just people like you and me and people have tendencies to leak from all orifaces, so why in the hell would other beings trust them over anyone else. An example is the children in South America that suppossedly had a message givin to them from "aliens.Just my opinion thats all.
Wester71

I´d like to ask Mr Friedman if after all these years in the field,
have you ever been to the point of giving it all up ?
And if so, what brought you to that point ?

Gene,
Terribly sorry,had no idea.How bout some direction on how the forums work,you know for newbies.:D
wester71
p.s. please ask Chris why his web site is sooo difficult to become a member.I also miss David no pun towards Chris though.

Hi, another newbie question again. (thanks Gene et al. great shows)

My two questions :[in regards to the previous statements]

Do your guests feel there is any creedence to the Dr. Carol Rosin/Von Braun testimony of the planned Alien Invasion hoaxed/staged event?
It seems there has been alot of activity in regards to testing and manipulating control of social conciousness in the media and otherwise recently, what with the so called "blue beam testing" (in Iceland), various stage managed "professional" style hoaxes(Jerusalem poorly created sightings videos, alleged satelite crop circle formations, Russian Pyramid sightings etc..) Its almost like road testing tricks to see what effects if any work and what there outcomes maybe. Along with the slow leak of defence papers on UFOs and more films/tv shows about aliens and not forgetting the Grey meme propagation it seems like the ETH is well on its way.

Have any of your guests read Watchmen? (Written by Alan Moore in 84/85 published in 87. The only graphic novel to appear in Time magazine's top one hundred must read greatest novels of the 20th century)

This is relevent to perhaps reasons towards the whole ETH thing and very precient of Alan Moore!

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

P.S
In regard to Dr. Carol Rosin, sorry to bring up anything thats remotely tainted by S Greer.

Regards Col John Alexander's book which I am currently reading and enjoying on the Kindle which is a excellent and very professional work on the UFO subject and its relation to military -spook-land interests on level headed position well done Col Alexander:) Its up there with Mr Timothy Goods excellent book "Above Top Secret" . Also wonder Gene if Mr Tom Clancy would pop on the Paracast for a interview which is No 1 show's with Darkmatters?

Funny you should ask. I met him a few times at the Macworld Expo before I actually saw any movies based on his books. One time I helped him with a computer hardware issue.

But that was a long long time ago.

Back