• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

PROJECT CAMELOT Their FIRST legitimate interview!

ward

Paranormal Adept
Wow guess there is a first time for everything but i stumbled upon a new interview with Kerry Cassidy finally with a credible, important and relevant topic

ROBERT SALAS : A Question of National Security

give it a look, haven't seen it yet, but in every interview Bob Salas has given has been extremely professional and consistent.

It only took 4 years for Kamelot or Crapelot to get their first legitimate interview.

If I was Bob Salas I would be a bit careful what show he goes on.

Remember Greer? Salas got mixed in with a bunch of less that credible people.

So the problem with this is Salas interview will be mixed in with , Burisch, George Green, Basagio

You have to cut them a little, tiny, weensy bit of slack. I think they interviewed Rich Dolan awhile back. Thank God they've never asked me.

Kerry was in Sedona last weekend and invited me and a couple of others to dinner at a nice restaurant in town. Unfortunately, I had other plans and had to regretfully decline... I would have enjoyed listening to her doe-eyed, breathless updates on what she and Ryan had been up to while gently trying to educate her in the art of discernment...:)

What's that they say about lying down with dogs?

This does nothing to help Scamalot's reputation but it sullies Salas' slightly (try saying that five times fast!).

Bill Ryan does seem like a decent enough and likable fellow though. Its Kerry's LMH-ness ( Linda Moulten Howe-like) ability to believe everything and anything anybody tells her .

To be fair, she did rip Greer a new one. Just watch her interview with him and enjoy the one-man ego machine squirm on Youtube.

Oh by the way, if you didn't know this already. Greer has 4 daughters, was once an emergency doctor , and is a body builder. If you did know this, you will know it again, because he mentions these factoids in just about every friggin interview her's ever done.

I remember reading Timothy Good's "Above Top Secret" (great book) when it came out & I was a teenager. It was a great introduction to the subject. I was prepared to believe ALL of it at the time! Ryan & Cassidy remind me of my teenage self WANTING to believe & devouring the info when you are new to the subject.

But these folks are in their forties? Buying all that Bob Dean & Dan Burisch bull? Why? I heard Michael Salla interviewed on Truth Frequency today and he's another one who seems to believe almost ANYTHING the hosts questioned him about. Critical thinking seems to be totally absent among the "Exopolitics" believers.

I will say that Bill Ryan does come across as a nice chap & I have enjoyed the interviews which he conducts. Perhaps Bill became tired of Kerry's New Age tendancies? At the end of the day George Noory is equally guilty of giving the lunatic fringe free rein too.

I'm happy to listen to any new idea or point of view, but the material must be questioned & examined rationally to assess it's validity.

I'm sorry, but both might be incredible like-able and nice in person. The Caveat: Just look at their goddamn website and the 'whistleblower' interviews they have done.

How anyone can believe anything of that crap is beyond me, the sad part is that I doubt they are aware just how 'clownish' this all seems to someone thats even a bit skeptical.

Its just a mish-mash of hippy stuff/new age/actual disinformation.

Back