• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Project Camelot Insantiy - Now there just ripping off old Outer limits Episodes

I just wanted to say that I did not create the PDF diagramming the first Wood/Brockbrader interview. It was posted on youTube. I take it as an indication of how seriously the offense is being taken. It seems to show an intent to deceive and incredibly poor judgement on both the part of the interviewer and interviewee.

Interestingly at the beginning of the first interview Wood/Brockbrader looks into the camera and says:
I just want to disclose to everybody that I am writing a fictional book about this interview and the things that I discuss in this interview. The reason for this interview is for purposes of marketing that book. And that book of course that book is fiction.

However, from that moment forward it is presented as "real" by both Cassidy and Wood/Broackbrader to the point where donations are solicited to help the cause.

Ach, T.O. You obviously just dont get it. Kerry and Camelot are working so hard to bring the shining truth up to the light so that the masses have their eyes opened that they may see for the first time. YES! The first time.
The knights of the Round Table are the last bastions of truth, fearlessly posting stuff on the internet on your behalf etc.
I couldn't keep it up but you know what I'm saying.

Ach, T.O. You obviously just dont get it. Kerry and Camelot are working so hard to bring the shining truth up to the light so that the masses have their eyes opened that they may see for the first time. YES! The first time.
The knights of the Round Table are the last bastions of truth, fearlessly posting stuff on the internet on your behalf etc.
I couldn't keep it up but you know what I'm saying.

You know, I tried being a lite worker this weekend but the wife wouldn't hear of it. "Hard labor for you Bucky!" I even wore a white hat. Sheesh.

I don't know whether I'm feeling righteous indignation or some sort of rubber neck fascination with a train wreck.

Kerry, I am a 'white hat'. You are just delusional! (But I confess T.O, the thought of Kerry now quitting all this bothers me - I am now addicted to the 'rubber necking' sensation too!)

Kerry, I take it all back. Now, on with the show...

New Scamalot comedy.
No honor amongst thieves or confidence-man/women apparently. Kerry has warmed up to the fact that wood/brockbrader can't be trusted and is (gasp) a liar.
See Kerry's REPLY TO BILL BROCKBRADER'S UNFORTUNATE NEED TO LIE ABOUT CAMELOT

Kerry claims to be a spiritual person who doesn't lie. However, as has been pointed out, it would have been practically impossible for her not to know the helicopters in the first interview were nothing out of the ordinary.

Ah, the next instalment of our favourite drama queen's fantasy life. All crumbling around your Kerry? mmmm shame. no, really.

You have to laugh when Kerry states she puts her life on the line - Who exactly is Kerry thinking is going to want to take her out? Possibly someone at the end of their tether after watching her cringe-making juvenile questioning (I still think Bill is the more sane of those two and I am sure he cringes too, but maybe thinks it is too late for him to cut all ties considering the body of 'work' they've done together).
No-one in the military or intelligence community would want her dead. Why would they? She probably does a good job of dis-information on their behalf? She is as much a threat is as Groucho Marx, and he's dead.
Do you happen to know the new 'outlet' for Mr Wood? It beggars belief someone else would take second hand fakes off of Camelots' hands!

Next week on project insanity, Kerry channels a dark lord of the sith, who reveals that the empire is about to strike back......

Back