• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Project Camelot Insantiy - Now there just ripping off old Outer limits Episodes

ward

Paranormal Adept
Don't ask how i listened to any of this stuff, up until the point that loon Wilcox actually says OBIT

skip to 1:16:07

yes for all you 60's TV Sci-Fi fans that's OBIT the episode from outer limits.

O.B.I.T. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

There not even making this stuff up now, just ripping it off of old TV shows.

They make Steven Greer seems sane by comparison.

Gene and Chris (Paracast) and Don and Richard (Dark Matters Radio) you guys better watch it, you have some serious researchers to deal with! These people care about the REAL truth! ;)

BTW trainedobserver should be all over this considering his Avatar

haha, kerry cassidy just cracks me up. sometimes camelot are interviewing someone who's ideas the paracast might call 'whacky' but then occasionally a whacky guest will have to take a double-take at kerry because some of her questions out-whacky the most whacky of guests. if you get my meaning!
long live the insanity from bill's hat and kerry's ....whatever.

I have tried to listen to that video a couple of times but it is intolerable nonsense. I missed the O.B.I.T. reference. These people have lost the ability to tell reality from fantasy or dreams from waking life. It would be funny if it weren't for the fact that these people have an audience, that unlike most here, lap this stuff up without any hint of discernment. Camelot has tapped into what their audience wants to hear.

I've already contacted one those phony seal checking services and the guy isn't an ex-navy seal. Surprise! Ed Fouche has a thread running over at Alien Scientist forum with more information that he has obtained. Like the other Camelot whistle-blower whose schtick they are stealing, namely Burisch/Crain, this guy has several aliases.

I think Brockbrader/Wood called into Coast to Coast the other night when L.M.H. was on and calling himself Dan from Oregon. See the video below at around the 1:59:00 mark. I could be wrong, but it seems very close.

Here is Ed Fouche's post with Ed's comments in blue.
----------------------
"All my comments in BLUE. This is what I know and have received. He is a convicted sex offender, was never a Seal, and Dishonorably Discharged from the Navy. He's full of crap.The following is from my contacts. The Code No: W840-507 is the complaint file of an open investigation against Brockbrader/Wood, The Navy and US Atty General's Office will not comment until the investigation is over and actions have been taken. I totally believe what I received below, in quotes.

"Naval Criminal Investigative Service
Re: William Newel Brockbrader, aka Bill Wood, Stolen Valor
27130 Telegraph Road
Quantico, VA 22134
ncis.navy.mil/ContactUs/Pa-ges/default..aspx
Your Code No: W840-507
Your Password: ****

I verified this. There have been several complaints filled in this 'Stolen Valor' case. Also a complaint against Project Camelot-Kerry Cassidy. To promote a fake, ex-con, & convicted sex offender as a Seal with no documentation is unforgivable."

(All in quotes received from my (Ed's)contact - Sorry he didn't give me his password. ha)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As it was explained to me, if he is convicted, Project Camelot's Kerry C can be charged with 'Aiding and Abetting'.

Claims: Ex-Navy Seal, member of Seal Team 9, joined Navy in June 91, Fire Control A school, Tomahawk cruise missiles, psychic training @ Area 51, assigned to middle east, Iraq, Indigo clearance, put in psych ward for 6 months following an assault on a Seal, claims Navy bombed innocent natives on purpose, says he was in prison (Leavenworth) from courts-martial for 3 years, registered sex offender, Utah, discharge Navy in June 01, fiction writer. Liar and Criminal. Shame on Proj. Camelot!

Facts: He was in the Navy for about 10 years as stated. He was a Fire Control A school - technician on the Tomahawk missile. He did not receive any psi or psyops training. He was never at Groom AB Area 51. He had a secret clearance which every aircraft and weapons system technician has. There is NO Indigo clearance. He was never 'in country' as a forward operator (like a combat controller) anywhere while in the Navy. Therefore he couldn't have seen any of the stories about the bombings in Iraq and him diverting a Tomahawk. He was never a Seal (also verified) and there is NO Seal Team 9. He was in a Psych ward because he claimed mental impairment as part of his defense. He was in for evaluation. He was in prison at Leavenworth for about 3 years and is a registered sex offender. He was dishonorably discharged from the Navy. What more do you need. Please post this on other Forums and leave a complaint on Project Camelot.

When he talks about seeing one type of near speed of light spacecraft he was in prison. Must have been BIG windows at Leavenworth."

Whatever rubbish Project Camelot puts out I would be surprised if Bill Ryan and Kerry would knowingly publicise anything from a convicted sex offender. I hope.
I think they are very guilty of being unable or unwilling to distinguish fact and fiction in their effort to appeal to their audience but being whacky is not a crime - it's up to the individual whether they want to believe all the rubbish or not.
But promoting people guilty of stolen valour and sex crimes is very serious indeed. Anyone can be taken in by a good liar - think Phil Imbrogno etc.
Before getting behind someone a minimum of due diligence should be standard practice. I was in the Navy, I did hold Top Secret Codeword clearance and this is checkable. But I am not claiming any active service cos I had none. I was not in any special forces etc. In fact nothing about my military career was in anyway out of the ordinary but I am happy for the experience and it genuinely was an honour to serve.
I think it is about as low as you can get, to claim military experience and expertise that is untrue as it tarnishes the memory of those who really did these things and did not trade on them.
It is incumbent now on Project Camelot to publicly withdraw all backing from ANYONE guilty of things like stolen valour and sex crimes. That is, P.C should think carefully about any future subject of theirs and also they need to go and perform decent checks on those who have already been featured in anything they have done and be prepared to go public with anything they find, good and certainly bad.

Not only is there the Stolen Valor issue, but also the matter of the war crimes he claims to have been ordered to commit. This kind of propaganda is heinous. I cannot imagine the mentality of such a person. If I were going to choose a group of people as the target of my slander and defamation, it would not be a group of extremely proud and incredibly dangerous individuals such as the Navy Seals. How could either he or the dullards at Project Camelot think they would enter into this without some serious legal consequences? I imagine that they either think the tale so incredibly ridiculous that it would not be taken seriously or even seen by those would know better and take it as a personal and professional insult.

On the call in show they were taking either donations for Camelot or for Brockbrader/Wood or both. It sounded like the ex-seal I contacted planned to have several people call into that show, I'm sure that they got edited out of any recordings if they did.

Hello :)

Looks like things are heating up a tad ;p

An interview with former Navy Seal Don Shipley was done yesterday by Nexus Radio to talk about his investigations into William Newel Brockbrader aka Bill Wood and his claims as to being a Navy Seal.
Interview available here: Nexus Interviews Don Shipley - Ex Navy Seal

William Newel Brockbrader's criminal record was much easier to track: Sex Offender Record for WILLIAM NEWEL BROCKBRADER in Utah 00000:

Here is some info I received on Don's investigation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott... I'm sending you a letter of verification that Bill Brockbrader was NEVER a Navy SEAL. I also sent one to Kerry several days ago and P.O.W. Network has it as well...

I'm forwarding this email to former SEAL Steve Robinson who also verifies SEAL Claims so that he can verify me for you... I think it best that my verification does not come from me, but from another SEAL... Steve will reply to you shortly...

Don

Sir,
I greatly appreciate your interest in upholding the honor of the US Navy SEAL Teams, and your search for the TRUTH. Before answering your questions I must make clear that I am a private individual, not affiliated with the US Dept. of Defense or any other government organization. My efforts to expose SEAL imposters are performed as a service to the public, and in honor of my fallen SEAL Teammates… men who truly earned the right to the title “US NAVY SEAL” but who are no longer able to stand forward in defense of their honor, their reputations, and their TEAMs.

If the name you provided is spelled correctly, I do NOT find a listing in the SEAL Database (SEAL Teams and predecessor units from 1943 to the Present Day) for anyone named WILLIAM/BILL WOOD AKA BILL BROCK AKA WILLIAM BROCKBRADER. I have also examined possible alternate spellings, and names with similar pronunciations without finding any that appear to be applicable.

Unless he has undertaken the unlikely action of a legal name change (an action for which there would be evidence in the form of court documentation) since his claimed participation in SEAL training, and based upon the information you have provided, I can state conclusively that WILLIAM BROCKBRADER has NEVER COMPLETED SEAL training, and he is not now, nor was he ever a Navy SEAL, a Navy UDT “Frogman”, a member of any Naval Combat Demolition Unit (NCDU), or a member of the Naval Amphibious Scouts & Raiders (S&R).

Many SEAL imposters when confronted with the information I have provided will resort to claiming that their records are sealed, burned or their SEAL Operations were Classified and that there are no official records of them.
Before any classified operations may be undertaken as a SEAL Operator, a man must first successfully complete the Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/S) Training program and then the follow-on secondary training program. The names of all those who successfully graduate from that training program sequence are compiled in the SEAL database. Later participation in classified operations has "no impact" on whether or not a person is listed as a graduate of the training program.

There are records of every man who has qualified for the title of “SEAL”; there have been and will continue to be secret missions, but there are NO secret SEALs.

Once again I must stress that although I am a US Navy veteran, and a former SEAL, I am a civilian performing in an entirely unofficial role. I recommend that you obtain a formal/official US NAVY statement regarding Mr. WILLIAM BROCKBRADER's claimed SEAL credentials. To do so you may contact the PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICE at the NAVAL SPECIAL WARFARE COMMAND in San Diego by calling (619) 522-2822, or you may contact the FOIA COORDINATOR at the NAVAL SPECIAL WARFARE COMMAND in San Diego, California, and submit a formal FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT inquiry in writing addressed to:

Commander
Naval Special Warfare Command
FOIA Coordinator
2000 Trident Way
San Diego, CA 92155

Thank you again for your concern in this matter, and for your assistance in upholding the honor of the US Navy SEAL Teams. If I can be of any further assistance to you in this matter, please contact me at your convenience.

Respectfully, Don Shipley BUD/S 131, SEAL Team ONE, SEAL Team TWO.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S Oath Keeper's, who William Newel Brockbrader aka Bill (The Jedi) Wood claims are protecting him have also been contacted in regard's to this case.

Still awaiting a reply from Oath Keepers, although it seems some oath keepers have already replied to this allegation.

Maj. Rex H. McTyeire (RET), U.S. Army Special Forces,
South Carolina Chapter President, National Vice President for Eastern U.S.
Member of the National Board of Directors for Oath Keepers

Quote:
The complaint is against a poser calling himself: "Bill Wood". The interest is that he is claiming service he did not do, including time in a combat theater... which can be a crime. That is suspected to be a pseudo for a convicted sex offender by the name of William Brockbrader. He also claims in the interview to be affiliated with "Oath Keepers" We.."Oath Keepers".. have received significant volume of e-mail on the matter this morning, some of it from SEALS and Navy officials. Indications are that he is not, and never has been, a SEAL. Neither is he an "Oath Keeper". I am the Eastern VP of Oath Keepers, and retired Special Forces ..he is not "working with us" in any manner in any known name or pseudo. Pending evidence to the contrary.. (and I am open to it.. but unless it comes) .. I have to conclude the man is a total fraud. Pick your battles and check your facts before you fly over the target .. lest the unfortunate blow back on you before the flak even starts.
Oath Keepers » Board of Directors

Scott

The stolen valor aspect is sadly becoming a reoccuring theme within the UFO genre.
aside from the despicable nature of SV itself, it sadly suggests a prevalent mindset within this subject, that of attention whore, to quote the vernacular.
No doubt closely related to the lunatic fringe that is also part and parcel of the scenery.

To me there seems to be two distinct types of people here, those with questions and those with answers.
In my experience the latter group is the one that usually contains these characters

Wow, ex Navy Seal Don Shipley actually took the time and trouble to contact Kerry Cassidy, they spoke on the phone, and she rejected his advice and council. Can you imagine?

Well Observer, haven't we known for quite some time Kerry Cassidy inhabits a planet that is not this Earth? The sky there is the color of Ozone, the Mushrooms talk to you and the grass is orange. See where I am heading with this?

Decker

First time a friend of mine asked me to check out Project Cameltot, his warning consisted of this: they cover some pretty out-there stuff but the woman, she is beyond help!

Perhaps Kerry needs a PARANORMAL INTERVENTION.

Well Observer, haven't we known for quite some time Kerry Cassidy inhabits a planet that is not this Earth? The sky there is the color of Ozone, the Mushrooms talk to you and the grass is orange. See where I am heading with this?

Decker

Reading through the comments on those youtube videos, it seems like that must be one crowded planet.

Cloud Seven and the 'benevolent Aliens' will set things straight. You just wait.

I can't puke enough to show my disdain here.

David Wilcock again, I hope knows what kind of shit he gets into there. No ET
, but the wrath of man. I'll leave it at that.

Back