• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Poll: What Are Black Triangles?

What Are Black Triangles?

• INTERPLANATARY CRAFT: from another Planet.

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • INTERDIMENSIONAL CRAFT: from another dimension.

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • FUTURE CRAFT: from the future.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • BLACK OPS MILITARY: Stealth Blimp Technology.

Votes: 33 27.0%
  • BLACK OPS MILITARY: Alien-Reverse-Engineered TR-3B type thing.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • BLACK OPS MILITARY: Hi-Tech Aroura type Jet.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • MISIDENTIFIED: It's an airplane, a B2, Space Junk, something explainable.

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • UNDERWATER OR HOLLOW EARTH: From within the planet EARTH.

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • NOTHING: Black Triangles don't exist.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • NONE OF THE ABOVE: Oh, they're real - but not on this list.

Votes: 15 12.3%

• Total voters
I just think it would be weird that alien's gave up there saucer's to now fly triangle's like our military?? Those Darn Copy Catter's!!!!!:mad:

I voted black ops military. I really doubt that it's reverse engineered technology because, well, I don't believe that any non human craft have been recovered or handed down. Most of these rumors came out in the eighties AFOSI mess with Doty, Falcon, Moore, Bennewitz and all of those guys. The disinformation has permeated the recovered craft angle so heavily that there's no telling what's true and what's false.

Black triangles are not pink squares. That is all I know. Oh, and that Tom either got abducted by them, or pilots them and flew away before I raced him in my purple hex-I-gone. .

I voted for black ops projects too. They could be from another planet too, but Melmac is a long way away and there are too many of them!

Read "The Men who stare at Goats" by Jon Ronson and you will see what these military psychos are capable of.

"I don't know" isn't worthwhile for a poll like this one IMO. None of us probably know for certain the answers so it's just a guess/educated guessing game.
If you don't have a guess, don't vote.

I think it's intellectual honesty.
And there is a real and useful distinction between being certain they're of a human, terrestrial origin and being pretty sure that at least some of them are something else (or a number of different somethings).

My take on the triangles is this: the described characteristics included in many reports (including silent or nearly so, able to move very slowly) aren't consistent with known technology except airships, and the airframe seems wrong for the latter...which suggests an exotic propulsion system. A terrestrial power in possession of such a technological advance would have a military advantage which we have not seen in practice, which makes me doubtful of human origin (although I can't exclude the possibility that it is on the other hand an advanced airship design).
So IMO there are problems with the idea of a "conventional" origin...but if it's "not us", how can I put forward an alternative origin with confidence, when I'm ignorant of what the alternatives are?
Being able to say "I don't know" is a prerequisite to acquiring knowledge, and in this case I honestly don't know.

I don't know what BTs are, but honestly, I don't believe they are of terrestrial/human origin and I imagine that even 'one' of those "stadium-sized" babies would be way beyond BLACK in terms of financing, but I could be wrong, too.

Anyone aware of BTs being reported in history, say 19th Century or earlier? I'm not aware of any drawings/paintings/cave art etc. resembling anything close to the phenomenom of today.

As tempting as it is to write black triangles off as alien ships im more inclined to think these are black-op ships using reverse engenierd alien tech. That or they could be a side project version of the Auroa.

I don't know what BTs are, but honestly, I don't believe they are of terrestrial/human origin and I imagine that even 'one' of those "stadium-sized" babies would be way beyond BLACK in terms of financing, but I could be wrong, too.

Anyone aware of BTs being reported in history, say 19th Century or earlier? I'm not aware of any drawings/paintings/cave art etc. resembling anything close to the phenomenom of today.

I am not aware of any reports of triangles before 1970 or so. (some say 1940s) Activity greatly picked up after the 1990s. The only thing close is the airships of the late 1800s/early 1900s.

If you take the belgian triangler into account, and the manouvers it did on radar whilst being chased by jets, then it basically rules out of these options, with the exception of interplanetary, interdimensional, or non of the above.
You certainly cant have space debris dodging jets at an infinite rate of acceleration for an hour.
The belgian triangle incident is in my opinion the closest we will EVER get to proof that there is something very out of the ordinary going on here... because as far as i am aware, it is the only UFO sighting where we have:

Multiple sighting from civilian, police and military
multiple radar
Long incident (went on for about an hour)
Living witnesses
and most importantly, full disclosure

Somebody should make a holywood movie on it in my opinion

If you take the belgian triangler into account, and the manouvers it did on radar whilst being chased by jets, then it basically rules out of these options, with the exception of interplanetary, interdimensional, or non of the above.
You certainly cant have space debris dodging jets at an infinite rate of acceleration for an hour.
The belgian triangle incident is in my opinion the closest we will EVER get to proof that there is something very out of the ordinary going on here... because as far as i am aware, it is the only UFO sighting where we have:

Multiple sighting from civilian, police and military
multiple radar
Long incident (went on for about an hour)
Living witnesses
and most importantly, full disclosure

Somebody should make a holywood movie on it in my opinion

Well, I know of cases with dead witnesses. Quite good actually.

Full disclosure part lost me. I haven't been able to prove it at least. Unless taking their word for it means proof. You can only assume full disclosure. Never have it.

That's what I meant by blimps being the only thing even close to resembling a triangle, and not very close at all.

You lost me with the double talk, sorry I have a hard time following you. Resembles, but not very close at all.... Sorry, can't work that out in my mind. So you were saying blimps come remotely close to looking like triangles, but not very close at all....... Well, consider me a fool, I just don't get it. Sorry.

And then...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

After reading the Vallee or Hynek book about Hudson Valley and the 'boomerang,' it's hard to imagine that they are all ours. If we have the tech to silently hover a footballfield-sized big ass black triangle silently and have it shoot off at speed, I'd be surprised.

I know they get reported as having FAA lights, but the tech seems too advanced. Also, in my favorite paracast interview, Dr Haines of Narcap made the elementary point that they have lights to be seen. Many are likely black-ops, new tech blimps and who knows what else...those giant ones seem a different thing.

After reading the Vallee or Hynek book about Hudson Valley and the 'boomerang,' it's hard to imagine that they are all ours. If we have the tech to silently hover a footballfield-sized big ass black triangle silently and have it shoot off at speed, I'd be surprised.

I know they get reported as having FAA lights, but the tech seems too advanced. Also, in my favorite paracast interview, Dr Haines of Narcap made the elementary point that they have lights to be seen. Many are likely black-ops, new tech blimps and who knows what else...those giant ones seem a different thing.

The Hudson valley Boomerang sightings of the 1980's are indeed remarkable. The length of time, ufo sightings were occuring in that part of the world makes you ponder. Why the hudson valley, i guess you could ask that for any ufo sighting really, why that place?.
We have to be careful the descriptions of size would be subject to the eyewitness accounts, with some humans, often the account could be blown out of porportion to the actual event.If real, and the accounts are factual, something of unknown origin is indeed appearing in the earth skies. The power alone to keep a craft a mile wide in the skies for any length of time is a remakable feat of engineering.
Philip imbrogno, vallee, hynek have studied this case and found other evidence of paranomal activity within the hudson valley.When i myself, heard philip discuss the caverns,caves and stones he found in the area,

i found it interesting. Philip, believed the Celt peoples had marked tha area believeing it to be a window/portal to another world. Ok Little evidence i agree, but the accounts from eyewitness's date back centuries from the ancient indian peoples to peoples of the present day.Writings on the walls in the caves suggest it was "Ogham" I Know of this writing, is first appeared in the 4th century, so if we could even get that verifyed as genuine and it seems it is genuine Than we are rewriting the history books.

The caves and caverns are their to be seen, that cant be denied. I have never seen the caves and caverns in New york only photographs, but going on Philip imbrogno accounts and other respectable researchers accounts they do seem remarkable similar to structures found in Ireland,Scotland, Wales, uk, and France and Germany.The ufo flap in the hudson may have notting to do with the caverns or caves i guess, that might be a unique mystery outside the hudson flap, that as of yet is not fully explained. Anyway enough siad:)

Back